ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1929 of 1950
« First < 929142918291879191919251926192719281929 19301931193219331939 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:53 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Notice how the covid thread is gone in the lounge because all the ****wads wanted to forget. I don't blame them, they banned alot of people who said the vaccine wouldnt work.
I remember arguing with idiots there who insisted that natural immunity was a "conspiracy" and that anyone who had any questions at all was crazy.

Great example of what happens when you have zero critical thinking skills.
[Reply]
FAX 03:06 PM 08-18-2022
Notice how the covid thread is gone in the lounge because all the ****wads wanted to forget. I don't blame them, they banned alot of people who said the vaccine wouldnt work.
Many Planeteers succumbed to the worldwide panic fostered by Fear Media in blind support of Fauxci and his co-conspirators.

I don't blame them. There was an understandable concern for themselves and others which superseded a desire and/or willingness to either perform research or await the early impact of "the national covid plan" as it rolled out.

We were told that Dire Effects were inevitable. As a result (and at the time), each person had a personal choice to make involving their own "Fight, Flight, Freeze, or Fawn" response. However, as a society (and to our everlasting chagrin), that personal choice was taken from us.

Sadly, some Planeteers were criticized for non-lemming behavior at the time. I thought that was wrong then ... and I think it is wrong now. Justifiable cause, IMHO, for introspection on their part.

In that sense, we serve as a microcosm of the broader phenomenon.

FAX
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 06:20 PM 08-18-2022

It's like Germany after the war: nobody was a NAZI or knew of the camps.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:16 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by :
There’s yet another sign of a partial return to normality inside the federal government and the Biden administration running up the white flag in terms of the vaccination wars. Starting next week, there will be no more “special” COVID testing protocols for federal employees based on their vaccination status. Offices that require testing (particularly in healthcare facilities) will have all employees tested and will no longer inquire as to the worker’s vaccination status. Offices without mandatory testing requirements will cease mandating testing for unvaccinated workers...

Biden admin quietly ends COVID-19 testing targeting unvaccinated fed workers
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:19 AM 08-19-2022

If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, incentivized, lied to, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, paid, punished, criminalized,
and all of this is necessary to gain your compliance, you can be sure that thing is NOT in your best interest.. pic.twitter.com/0oKRVON5Yc

— Bas Houtman (@HoutmanBas) August 18, 2022

[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 09:13 AM 08-19-2022
They're dying. The WEF doesn't love them, sees them as useless eaters, and now will do everything they can to make their deaths just another "Conspiracy Theory".

Over 1000 excess deaths per week in Wales and England. And they have no idea why this is happening.

At least they are starting to notice.

This winter is going to be horrifying.https://t.co/Rg4kjmaer6

— Gonzalo Lira (@GonzaloLira1968) August 19, 2022

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:32 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
They're dying. The WEF doesn't love them, sees them as useless eaters, and now will do everything they can to make their deaths just another "Conspiracy Theory".

But Lawnmower said where are the bodies?!
[Reply]
Pawnmower 09:34 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
But Lawnmower said where are the bodies?!

lol

how many billions of people are dying???
unbelievable they can hide this since "they" cant even seem to run the DMV or tax assessor office without fucking it up

its pretty amazing how "they" manage to hide billions of dead bodies
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:36 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
lol

how many billions of people are dying???
unbelievable they can hide this since "they" cant even seem to run the DMV or tax assessor office without ****ing it up

its pretty amazing how "they" manage to hide billions of dead bodies
Nice moving the goalposts retard..

Do you even know what the definition of a "safe" vaccine was prior to the gene therapy juice rollout?

Tell us your definition of safe. Be more specific than "not killing billions".
[Reply]
Pawnmower 09:46 AM 08-19-2022
Nice moving the goalposts reerun..

not moving anything

every article you post is trash

you want me to look at the last article you posyed carefully and tell you why its trash?

i would except youre incapable of having any kind of real debate

ive already wasted hours of my time trying to explain shit to you

dont know how to say it any clearer -- that article is garbage and you do not know your ass from a hole in the ground
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:54 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
not moving anything

every article you post is trash

you want me to look at the last article you posyed carefully and tell you why its trash?

i would except youre incapable of having any kind of real debate

ive already wasted hours of my time trying to explain shit to you

dont know how to say it any clearer -- that article is garbage and you do not know your ass from a hole in the ground
Answer the question.

What is your definition of a safe vaccine?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:19 AM 08-19-2022
You know you're floundering when your best argument is "We know it's safe because billions aren't dropping dead right after receiving it." :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:21 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You know you're floundering when your best argument is "We know it's safe because billions aren't dropping dead right after receiving it." :-)
I imagine Lawnmower as a tubby old dude who read a Pharma mRNA sales pitch once and now considers himself an expert. Remember early on how he was going to explain to us dumb dumbs the "miracles" of gene therapy?

Of course they failed spectacularly and he's too dumb to know it.

It's fun watching Pharma morons.
[Reply]
Donger 10:24 AM 08-19-2022
Answer the question.

What is your definition of a safe vaccine?
More than 606 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 10, 2022. During this time, VAERS received 15,930 preliminary reports of death (0.0026%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA clinicians review reports of death to VAERS including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:27 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
More than 606 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 10, 2022. During this time, VAERS received 15,930 preliminary reports of death (0.0026%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA clinicians review reports of death to VAERS including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records.
So you can't answer the question either China Man?

Of course not.
[Reply]
Page 1929 of 1950
« First < 929142918291879191919251926192719281929 19301931193219331939 > Last »
Up