ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 121 of 1952
« First < 2171111117118119120121 1221231241251311712216211121 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:51 AM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Yeah, but you don't know what that vaccine will do to you 40 years from now.
All those vaccines from 1992 have really caused me alot of issues. I bet that is why I am apparently so stupid and a subpar Chiefsplanet poster.
[Reply]
Donger 12:36 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Nope.

Prove it with links and that the comments are in context and include all other posts; or rather that I said measles vax should be a choice, because it's not that bad an illness; that I accept the idea behind vaccine technology itself but not all claims on all of them; or all adjuvants; admit that some people have trouble with them just like Drs. Rand and Ron Paul—and that my complaint on this current vaccine is that it is new untested technology and rushed. Remember my posts on Swine Flu vaccine being abandoned because it was rushed and harmed; even killed many.

How about you post how I said the Small Pox vaccine had been around over a hundred years, was effective and safe and the ONLY vaccine that eradicated a disease. That I with informed consent as an adult, got 5 vaccines most don't get in the US, because they are not necessary here, because I was going to Africa which is not as clean or safe.

You will find all the above throughout this board if you really did a real search. You're the one who spun the WMD in Iraq even long after most knew these were never found—that is the kind that were about to be used imminently in a mushroom cloud.

I think you need to so something more than quick. You seem to be cherry picking to confirm your bias. You are a LIAR.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...0&postcount=18

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=138

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...3&postcount=76

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...2&postcount=55

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...6&postcount=45

Plenty more, but those suffice to prove that you are generally anti-vaccine.
[Reply]
Monticore 12:37 PM 04-06-2021
Teen Diagnosed With Guillain-Barré Weeks After First COVID Vaccine
The previously healthy teenager said he believes the vaccine caused him to develop the rare neurological disorder, but doctors said it could just be a coincidence.<—riiiiiigggghhhht, just a coincidence. :-)
Normal occurrence is what 1 in 100000 with the amount of people getting vaccinated I would be surprised if there were not more diagnosed during this timeframe, also some will get hit by lighting etc..

I had a patient come in for an ultrasound healthy and left a cancer patient, do you think I gave him cancer during my exam?
[Reply]
Donger 12:58 PM 04-06-2021
Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious diseases expert, on Tuesday said he is confident the mass vaccination effort underway in the United States will prevent another "explosion" of coronavirus cases and a fourth deadly wave of the pandemic.

"As long as we keep vaccinating people efficiently and effectively, I don't think that's gonna happen," Fauci said of a fourth wave during an appearance on MSNBC's Morning Joe. "That doesn't mean that we're not going to still see an increase in cases."
[Reply]
vailpass 01:24 PM 04-06-2021
Why is that an understatement?
Because you are extremely vocal about being anti-vaccine in regards to covid.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:25 PM 04-06-2021
I know a guy who's penis fell off.
You guys should have had a safe word.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:31 PM 04-06-2021
Turns out it might not be the best idea to laminate your vax card right away since there may be a need to add booster shots to it down the road. Also, some have reported the lamination process blurred the ink on their cards. So I ordered this card protector instead. Supposed to be moisture proof, hopefully that's the case.

It's said that it's best to make copies front and back of your card, take pictures front and back and store the pics in different places i.e. your hard drive, Google photos, Google Drive or One Drive or DropBox, and email copies to yourself.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Y6H9F4V...ing=UTF8&psc=1
[Reply]
Monticore 01:57 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Turns out it might not be the best idea to laminate your vax card right away since there may be a need to add booster shots to it down the road. Also, some have reported the lamination process blurred the ink on their cards. So I ordered this card protector instead. Supposed to be moisture proof, hopefully that's the case.

It's said that it's best to make copies front and back of your card, take pictures front and back and store the pics in different places i.e. your hard drive, Google photos, Google Drive or One Drive or DropBox, and email copies to yourself.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Y6H9F4V...ing=UTF8&psc=1
Don't laminate your Penis either .
[Reply]
vailpass 01:58 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Don't laminate your Penis either .
Now you tell me.
[Reply]
jdubya 02:05 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious diseases expert, on Tuesday said he is confident the mass vaccination effort underway in the United States will prevent another "explosion" of coronavirus cases and a fourth deadly wave of the pandemic.

"As long as we keep vaccinating people efficiently and effectively, I don't think that's gonna happen," Fauci said of a fourth wave during an appearance on MSNBC's Morning Joe. "That doesn't mean that we're not going to still see an increase in cases."
CASES!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Donger 02:06 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
CASES!!!!!!!
You're another one of those?
[Reply]
jdubya 02:14 PM 04-06-2021
You're another one of those?
I'm sorry I made you flinch. Everything will be OK my man
[Reply]
Donger 02:23 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
I'm sorry I made you flinch. Everything will be OK my man
Why would I flinch over yet another person who claims that cases don't matter? Honestly, I just point and laugh.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:51 PM 04-06-2021
Why would I flinch over yet another person who claims that cases don't matter? Honestly, I just point and laugh.
Read up on Mullis and get back to me on Cases.
[Reply]
Donger 04:59 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Read up on Mullis and get back to me on Cases.
I don't know who that is, but if he saws that cases don't matter, he's as wrong as everyone else who claims that.
[Reply]
Page 121 of 1952
« First < 2171111117118119120121 1221231241251311712216211121 > Last »
Up