ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 151 of 435
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161201251 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
stevieray 10:12 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I'm
^boring^

Thank God above you will forever hide in anonymity.

The less we know about you, the better.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:13 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
But...lying on a sworn afadavit would bring some kind of penalty, no? Serious question...
“Given the voting patterns observed and the ostensible outcome, I see no explanation other than voter fraud.

I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the foregoing is true and correct.”

The only penalty for that is laughter.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:14 AM 12-01-2020

a sort-of EVH guitar .

Your and idiot.
[Reply]
Donger 10:14 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Ducey about to incur Trump's twitter wrathszzz!!!
So predictable. Re-tweeted this:

Why is Doug Ducey still pretending he’s a member of the Republican Party after he just certified fraudulent election results in Arizona that disenfranchised millions of Republicans?

🤔

— Paul A. Szypula, US Senate Candidate for NY in ‘22 (@Bubblebathgirl) December 1, 2020

:-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:15 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
But...lying on a sworn afadavit would bring some kind of penalty, no? Serious question...
Sure, but it's not immediate. Like any other prosecution, charges have to be filed, etc. And there's a lot of wiggle room when it comes to criminal perjury charges. You can claim you were just wrong or mistaken and not consciously lying. From what I've seen, I think a lot of the claims probably fall into that category--people think they saw something but they have no idea what they are talking about. Such as, "I saw something delivered to the election place. It could have been ballots!"

In any event, it's pretty dumb at this point to claim the affidavits are true simply because no one has been convicted of perjury yet.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:19 AM 12-01-2020
charges have to be filed,
list them.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:19 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Your and idiot.
The Bob Ross thing you have up there now is pleasant.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:21 AM 12-01-2020
The Bob Ross thing .
^doubles down on ignorance^
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 10:21 AM 12-01-2020
By now it is abundantly clear to any American paying attention that the Biden campaign/Democrat machine set out to guarantee that Donald Trump would not, could not, win the 2020 election. They committed epic fraud. Fake ballots, dead people voting – thousands of them, hundreds of thousands of absentee and mail-in ballots were counted in the names of people who did not request them or submit them.

Hundreds of thousands of magically appearing fake ballots were counted in PA, MI, and WI. Perhaps GA and NV as well. I hope that the truth will out, despite the left’s operatives in Congress, the courts, the state legislatures, the FBI, CIA and DOJ and all those weak-kneed Republicans who are terrified to rock the establishment boat.

The attempts among members of Congress and of those agencies to cover up their monstrous scheme to steal the 2020 election are being revealed. Their efforts to cover up their treasonous attempt at a coup from the moment Trump won the 2016 election must be revealed.

What is so shockingly infuriating to the millions of people who voted for President Trump is the abject cowardice of most Republicans in Congress and in those state legislatures. It is as though they’ve been gelded.

Originally Posted by Donger:
So predictable. Re-tweeted this:

:-)

[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:28 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
list them.
This was just explained to you.
[Reply]
Graystoke 11:49 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
By now it is abundantly clear to any American paying attention that the Biden campaign/Democrat machine set out to guarantee that Donald Trump would not, could not, win the 2020 election. They committed epic fraud. Fake ballots, dead people voting – thousands of them, hundreds of thousands of absentee and mail-in ballots were counted in the names of people who did not request them or submit them.

Hundreds of thousands of magically appearing fake ballots were counted in PA, MI, and WI. Perhaps GA and NV as well. I hope that the truth will out, despite the left’s operatives in Congress, the courts, the state legislatures, the FBI, CIA and DOJ and all those weak-kneed Republicans who are terrified to rock the establishment boat.

The attempts among members of Congress and of those agencies to cover up their monstrous scheme to steal the 2020 election are being revealed. Their efforts to cover up their treasonous attempt at a coup from the moment Trump won the 2016 election must be revealed.

What is so shockingly infuriating to the millions of people who voted for President Trump is the abject cowardice of most Republicans in Congress and in those state legislatures. It is as though they’ve been gelded.
Wrong.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:11 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I asked about that because I've seen that tossup number referenced here and elsewhere. It seems like a cherry-picked number of races, as I had seen many more toss-ups referenced by Ballotpedia and other sources.

I wasn't posting out of ignorance. I was trying to get details on that claim so I can evaluate it.

Let's go through the toss-ups Cook Political Report Cites as Democratic toss-ups:

CA-21 - This is a seat the Dem incumbent Cox flipped in 2018, from the Republican challenger Valadao. This race is still up in the air, actually, with Cox having a path to victory that looks like it could end up being exactly like his victory in 2018 (an extremely narrow victory for Cox once all votes are counted). Trump carried it in 2016 and again this year.

IA-01 - The Dem incumbent Finkenauer flipped this seat in 2018, frm a R. It's a district Trump won in 2016 and carried again this year.

IA-02 - This one is separated by 6 votes in favor of the R and not officially over. The seat was open after the long-time D incumbent retired prior to the election. Trump won it in 2016 and carried it again this year.

MN-7 - This is a R defeat of a longtime incumbent. Trump won the district by large margins in 2016 and 2020, which is why it was rated as a toss-up by Cook and a lean R by others.

NM -02 - Another seat flipped D in 2018, with the losing R running again in 2020 and taking it. Voted for Trump in 2016 and again in 2020 (And Romeny in 2012).

NY -11 - The D incumbent that lost here flipped this seat in 2018, a seat that had been R since 2011. It was Trump in 2016 and again in 2020.

NY -22 - This one isn't actually over, apparently. Currently separated by about 20 votes. The D incumbent flipped this seat in 2018, and the R defeated in 18 ran again this year. Judicial review looks like it will determine this one. Went Trump in 2016 and 2020.

OK-05 - Flipped in 18 by the D incumbent, this long-time R seat went red again in 2020 as Trump carried votes in the area again (just like in 16).

UT-04 - Flipped in 18 by the D incumbent, long-time R seat went red again in 2020. Trump won in 16 and 20.

Notice a pattern there?

All those seats were won by Trump big in 2020 and 2016. All but one featured a first-term D who won the 2018 election. The 18 seats that Cook rated as toss-ups with a R incumbent (or previously held by a R, as MI-03 was Amash's district) stayed red and voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020.

So you can look at those 27 races and say the fact they all went R is a sign that Trump is getting robbed, I guess. I look at them and am not surprised.

27-0 record in toss-ups is an impressive-sounding stat. When you look at it, what happened in those races isn't surprising considering the history of those seats and their presidential election results.

If the Republicans went 27-0 (or close to it) in toss up races, then either they weren't toss up races and the polling was terrible (deliberately or by mistake) or there was a Republican wave big enough to make 27-0 happen that magically eluded basically only 4 large municipalities in the country.

And that's the point, so I'm not sure why you're doubling down on this. You'd have been better off going with "Whoops! My mistake.".
[Reply]
fan4ever 12:49 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:

Trump upset a good thing for them. They've not forgotten.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:46 PM 12-01-2020
Sure, but it's not immediate. Like any other prosecution, charges have to be filed, etc. And there's a lot of wiggle room when it comes to criminal perjury charges. You can claim you were just wrong or mistaken and not consciously lying. From what I've seen, I think a lot of the claims probably fall into that category--people think they saw something but they have no idea what they are talking about. Such as, "I saw something delivered to the election place. It could have been ballots!"

In any event, it's pretty dumb at this point to claim the affidavits are true simply because no one has been convicted of perjury yet.
Perjury charges are pretty much non-existent in civil cases. When they happen, it's generally in criminal cases.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:26 PM 12-01-2020
OMG a truck driver said things. Lots of things. There was no evidence, but he said so many things.

[Reply]
Page 151 of 435
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161201251 > Last »
Up