ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 250 of 387
« First < 150200240246247248249250 251252253254260300350 > Last »
Lenny "The Cool" Lounge>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:14 PM 12-07-2020
This new narrative that's arrived within the last page is big oof
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:16 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This new narrative that's arrived within the last page is big oof
Youíre going to need to be specific.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:19 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Youíre going to need to be specific.
Trying to blame lack of production on the refs is pathetic.
[Reply]
-King- 12:20 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Every fan might say that, but in this case itís 100% the truth, so I really donít see your point.

Thereís a reason that you and King, the two biggest fucking contrarian cunts on CP, are the only ones that canít see it.
Can't see that our DL gets held. Has anyone denied they do? Every player gets held and every fan thinks their players get held more than any other.

Look at this shit

NFL officials will never call a penalty against anyone trying to block Myles Garrett. @NFLOfficiating pic.twitter.com/n89SCezuIK

— Mike In A Gym (@MikeBCSN) December 6, 2020


You think Browns fans aren't saying Myles Garrett would be on the verge of breaking the sack record if he wasn't held on every single play?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:22 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Trying to blame lack of production on the refs is pathetic.
Iím not blaming his lack of production solely on the refs. Iíve already said multiple times that Clark needs to be better.

But anybody that canít see the multiple holds throughout the game every single week isnít paying attention.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:23 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Every fan might say that, but in this case itís 100% the truth, so I really donít see your point.

Thereís a reason that you and King, the two biggest fucking contrarian cunts on CP, are the only ones that canít see it.

Steelers, Browns and Rams fans say the same about TJ Watt, Myles Garrett and Aaron Donald. Those guys still produce because theyíre great pass rushers. Frank Clark is not a great pass rusher.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:24 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Can't see that our DL gets held. Has anyone denied they do? Every player gets held and every fan thinks their players get held more than any other.

Look at this shit


You think Browns fans aren't saying Myles Garrett would be on the verge of breaking the sack record if he wasn't held on every single play?
I tend to look at it as how weíre being officiated. Itís not consistent for us. If that were us and Mahomes threw a 50 yard TD to Tyreek, thatís getting called 9 time out of 10.
[Reply]
-King- 12:29 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I tend to look at it as how weíre being officiated. Itís not consistent for us. If that were us and Mahomes threw a 50 yard TD to Tyreek, thatís getting called 9 time out of 10.
Yeah the league really hates mahomes :-):-)
[Reply]
staylor26 12:34 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah the league really hates mahomes :-):-)
:-)

Where did I say the league hates Mahomes?

The Chiefs have had multiple TD’s called back for holds far less egregious than that. Again, you’re denying the facts to be the contrarian bundle of sticks that you are.
[Reply]
-King- 12:39 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Where did I say the league hates Mahomes?

The Chiefs have had multiple TDís called back for holds far less egregious than that. Again, youíre denying the facts to be the contrarian bundle of sticks that you are.
What part of "holding calls are extremely inconsistent" didn't you understand?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:44 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
What part of "holding calls are extremely inconsistent" didn't you understand?
I totally understand that it’s inconsistent. I’m just calling it like I see it. I’m not saying there’s a conspiracy to fuck the Chiefs, but we’ve had awful luck and usually get the shit end of the stick when they finally decide to call it and when they allow it to blatantly happen over and over again.

If it’s that inconsistent, somebody is going to get fucked more than others.

Although it does seem awfully convenient that it’s kept us from pulling away in two games this season specifically, I’m not going to assume it’s malicious.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:45 PM 12-07-2020
Can't remember the play, but there was one part of the game when I watched Clark attempt a spin to the inside to get around Bolles. It was slow and one of the most pathetic things I watched all night.

I know he didn't look like that in Seattle. In Seattle his swims and dips were pretty well developed. He had nice tool box of pass rush maneuvers to draw from.

Maybe he's using them? Maybe he's not. I haven't been paying very close attention except for a few plays here and there, so when I do notice something from Clark, it's usually him attempting to speed around the tackle and bend to the QB. That's been mostly ineffective this year.

He should be able to figure his Crohn's shit out. Maybe it's affecting his diet and training, but if that's the case, figure that crap out pronto.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:47 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He should be able to figure his Crohn's shit out. Maybe it's affecting his diet and training, but if that's the case, figure that crap out pronto.
I mentioned this the other day but it's worth repeating.

If he has Crohn's disease or UC (not saying he does but IF he does), the most common treatments available are biologic agents.

I'm sure Hamas can fill in the gaps but the bottom line is that these meds have significant side effects and can be especially hard on the immune system.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:49 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I mentioned this the other day but it's worth repeating.

If he has Crohn's disease or UC (not saying he does but IF he does), the most common treatments available are biologic agents.

I'm sure Hamas can fill in the gaps but the bottom line is that these meds have significant side effects and can be especially hard on the immune system.
Well shit.
[Reply]
O.city 12:53 PM 12-07-2020
Yeah something has to be wrong physically. He looks nothing like he did in Seattle
[Reply]
Page 250 of 387
« First < 150200240246247248249250 251252253254260300350 > Last »
Up