ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 28
« First < 142021222324 25262728 >
Media Center>The Boys (Amazon)
BigRichard 07:09 PM 04-17-2019
This looks great and I love Karl Urban in everything he shows up in .

[Red Band Trailer] F*ck superheroes. Why? Because when people score limitless power, they become a**holes. Drunk with power and fame. That’s where The Boys come in. from u/TheBoysTV

[Reply]
listopencil 05:04 AM 08-07-2022
I'll go out on a limb and predict that next season either Homelander or Butcher or both will die and then be resurrected by the finale.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:10 AM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I'll go out on a limb and predict that next season either Homelander or Butcher or both will die and then be resurrected by the finale.
I think the boy will eventually turn and kill Homelander.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:09 AM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I think the boy will eventually turn and kill Homelander.
......as Homelander is about to kill Butcher
[Reply]
BigRichard 10:12 AM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
......as Homelander is about to kill Butcher
Or after he kills Butcher... I think Butcher has to die by the end of the show.
[Reply]
BigRichard 10:13 AM 08-07-2022
Or could Homelander end up destroying the entire world and he left to rule over an ash heap... could see them working in some sort of shitty political message there.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:15 PM 08-07-2022
Or could Homelander end up destroying the entire world and he left to rule over an ash heap... could see them working in some sort of shitty political message there.

That's a very real fear for Vought, and from what I read concerning this show a new Black Noir is coming into the fold.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:02 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
That's a very real fear for Vought, and from what I read concerning his show a new Black Noir is coming into the fold.

Oh really?

Fans of the comic should have some idea of the plan there, then.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:49 PM 08-12-2022

[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:01 AM 09-20-2022
Efficient humor

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:07 PM 10-31-2022
So I just binged this season over the last week or so.

It was definitely better than Season 2. Man, as an aside, Kimiko is just freakin' beautiful this whole season.

And yes, I get it, it was super on the nose with the MAGA stuff and yeah, conservatives are caricatures. I can't bring myself to give a shit. It's Seth fucking Rogan writing it, of course this is what he's up to.

I thought it was a really good season that was damn entertaining. Though I'd be totally cool with them moving on from the 'Deep fucks fish' thing. We get it. That joke's pretty played out at this point.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:12 PM 10-31-2022
Or after he kills Butcher... I think Butcher has to die by the end of the show.
Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me at all and I'd be even less surprised if it was AFTER he killed Butcher (who makes some heroic sacrifice to save Hughie).

Because really, there's just nothing for Butcher at this point. He's gone. He's a shell of a human being who barely even wants to live and even at that, he'd be fine dying if it meant taking Homelander out with him.

Once Becca died, the end game was written for Butcher, IMO. I'm not convinced he even cares about Ryan other than NOT wanting him raised by Homelander. So if Homelander dies and Butcher goes out in the process, Butcher's gonna see his promise to Becca fulfilled.

From a strict storytelling arc, there's just no redemption even possible for Butcher at this point. So why bother with it? He's a broken man with no foundation left to cling to.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:29 AM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
So I just binged this season over the last week or so.

It was definitely better than Season 2. Man, as an aside, Kimiko is just freakin' beautiful this whole season.

And yes, I get it, it was super on the nose with the MAGA stuff and yeah, conservatives are caricatures. I can't bring myself to give a shit. It's Seth fucking Rogan writing it, of course this is what he's up to.

I thought it was a really good season that was damn entertaining. Though I'd be totally cool with them moving on from the 'Deep fucks fish' thing. We get it. That joke's pretty played out at this point.
Seth is a super immature D-bag, so he'll sadly probably continue to run that right into the ground.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:31 AM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Seth is a super immature D-bag, so he'll sadly probably continue to run that right into the ground.
Used to love that dude. I can't stand him these days. I rolled my eyes so hard at his cameo.
[Reply]
BigRichard 12:06 PM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Used to love that dude. I can't stand him these days. I rolled my eyes so hard at his cameo.
He is such a useless twat. One of the few people that I think needs to have a surgery to remove his penis as he is clearly not a man.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:00 PM 01-24-2023

[Reply]
Page 24 of 28
« First < 142021222324 25262728 >
Up