ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 2678
« First < 18586465666768 69707172781181685681068 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
DRM08 02:33 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by tk13:
The funny thing is Mahomes genuinely has some things with his footwork that need to be fixed, and we're sitting here talking about hand size.

Andy Reid has made pretty much every QB he's worked with better. McNabb, Vick, Smith... even won a playoff game with Jeff Garcia. He's pretty picky about QBs. If he was worried about Mahomes hand size he'd be a Saint right now.
There is no QB coach I trust more than Reid to help Pat with his flaws. He is lucky to end up with the Chiefs instead of the Browns or some other terrible organization. Hopefully it turns out to be a win-win for all parties.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 02:37 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Well, it sounds to me like Sandy is straight up pulling for Mahomes to fail.
What are u basing this off of? It's dumb, dude.

If you are picking up anything, it's that I didn't value Mahomes as much as they did.. and I am far from sure he will be the answer.

I had been clear for a while that Alex is likely to not be around much longer.

I really don't see why there has to be the drama and contention here. I am going to be hoping that Mahomes lives up to his draft status. The only difference between fans like you and I on this is... I will be far more likely to chuckle at KC's fall than you. The Chiefs are like house-money to me. It's gravy, if they do well... but IDGAF quite like the "pure" Chiefs fans... and that's okay. It's just entertainment to me.... and the Chiefs are not, nor have they ever been.. the end all.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:39 PM 04-30-2017
Introductory press conference:
https://youtu.be/ZGI3dEqmSVs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 02:40 PM 04-30-2017
Dude, no one likes your takes here. It's all psycho bullshit.

All that nonsense from you about how Dorsey knew better than to think like us here... and then he takes it a step further and trades all the way up to 10 to take the guy that this board almost unanimously wanted. :-)

You just can't take it. Your boy toy is finally almost irrelevant.
I have numerous threads of the uneducated mob criticizing my takes and guess what... I ended up being right the vast majority of the time. People called me an idiot for criticizing Cam in his MVP year (I pointed out that Kelvin Benjamin was a non-factor as he's overrated and that the run game along* with that nasty defense was the real backbone of that team). I had an entire thread mock my assessment that Weddle would be a high value pickup last season and look what happened. Would go on to predict the trade back with the Niners and Dorsey taking a low risk gamble on Hogan who could be a solid backup. I put Clay's dumbass and the idiots that believed him in their places when I said our roster was talented enough to make noise, despite two straight seasons of rough starts.

So yea, keep criticizing. I'll just keep being right and the rest of you can spew the same stupid rhetoric that Tyreek is a bust and Geno is the next MVP
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:40 PM 04-30-2017
If the Chiefs or Mahomes failing makes you 'chuckle', you aren't a Chiefs fan. Of any kind.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 02:41 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
What are u basing this off of? It's dumb, dude.

If you are picking up anything, it's that I didn't value Mahomes as much as they did.. and I am far from sure he will be the answer.

I had been clear for a while that Alex is likely to not be around much longer.

I really don't see why there has to be the drama and contention here. I am going to be hoping that Mahomes lives up to his draft status. The only difference between fans like you and I on this is... I will be far more likely to chuckle at KC's fall than you. The Chiefs are like house-money to me. It's gravy, if they do well... but IDGAF quite like the "pure" Chiefs fans... and that's okay. It's just entertainment to me.... and the Chiefs are not, nor have they ever been.. the end all.
I've never seen a grown man create so much drama over a kid who won't play for at least 1.5 years

It's insane.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 02:42 PM 04-30-2017
If the Chiefs or Mahomes failing makes you 'chuckle', you aren't a Chiefs fan. Of any kind.
or it means I have lived enough to know that football is not to be taken so seriously?

Wow dude.. you really turned into the same pile of shit the rest did. Well done.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 02:43 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by DRM08:
There is no QB coach I trust more than Reid to help Pat with his flaws. He is lucky to end up with the Chiefs instead of the Browns or some other terrible organization. Hopefully it turns out to be a win-win for all parties.
Mahomes came into the perfect situation. He should be hoping that he's holding the clipboard for 2 years. Why risk a season of injury when you can expand your knowledge and work on your fundamentals and then get 2-3 years to earn that big fat pay day? The kid will respect that Smith is the undisputed starter and in return Smith will mentor him like he did Kaep. If he's lucky enough, smith with sign on as a QB coach. 2 class act QBs in the building and Pugs is trying to start stupid shit controversy 17 months early :-)
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 02:44 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
or it means I have lived enough to know that football is not to be taken so seriously?

Wow dude.. you really turned into the same pile of shit the rest did. Well done.

[Reply]
threebag 02:45 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
They are, and have always been, total frauds as KC fans.

They're just here for Smith. And soon he, and they, will be gone, as was prophesied long ago. Up and vanished like farts in the wind.
This is Rich... Your the biggest piece of shit on the board. Go fucking die!!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:47 PM 04-30-2017
When did I ever suggest a QB controversy, Tigger? I've said all along that Mahomes should play whenever the staff feels he is ready. I don't care when that is, but it's not some set in stone date like you seem to think. No where in the rules does it say that young QBs HAVE to have 2-3 years of grooming. JFC.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 02:48 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
This is Rich... Your the biggest piece of shit on the board. Go ****ing die!!
Clay calling people frauds meanwhile he's on the Mane cheering for the Broncos. And on reddit cheering for Carr.

:-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:48 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
I've never seen a grown man create so much drama over a kid who won't play for at least 1.5 years

It's insane.
You don't know what's going to happen, quit acting like you do.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 02:49 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Mahomes came into the perfect situation. He should be hoping that he's holding the clipboard for 2 years. Why risk a season of injury when you can expand your knowledge and work on your fundamentals and then get 2-3 years to earn that big fat pay day? The kid will respect that Smith is the undisputed starter and in return Smith will mentor him like he did Kaep. If he's lucky enough, smith with sign on as a QB coach. 2 class act QBs in the building and Pugs is trying to start stupid shit controversy 17 months early :-)
If I were you, and you are still fine by me, just stop pushing for that second year of Smith/ extra yr for Mahomes on the bench.

Not happening... and none of us should want that ( unless Smith explodes as a SB beast ).

Face it. CP will be better off and more fun if Smith is gone. I hope, unless he does beast, that he's gone. I am actually excited for the future of KC... SB or fail.

Smith is a good dude, and I want him walking away a healthy dude.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 02:49 PM 04-30-2017
When did I ever suggest a QB controversy, Tigger? I've said all along that Mahomes should play whenever the staff feels he is ready. I don't care when that is, but it's not some set in stone date like you seem to think. No where in the rules does it say that young QBs HAVE to have 2-3 years of grooming. JFC.
Then what are you arguing with? This kid should be looking at Smith like an older brother who want each other to succeed and not like obi wan kenobi...

2 year development plan. Seamless transition from one to the other. Everybody wins. This board needs to learn patience.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 2678
« First < 18586465666768 69707172781181685681068 > Last »
Up