ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 569 of 2686
« First < 69469519559565566567568569 57057157257357961966910691569 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Dayze 08:15 AM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
I have consistently said that every single time I talked about when I scouted him.

Every game he makes an amazing play or two but there is always more bad than good. I'm not trolling. I spent a lot of time watching him. Don't like my opinion? Well, **** you.

:-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:56 AM 01-02-2018
I wasn't impressed with Mahomes although I did see some things I liked. He's got a hell of an arm and I think he is eventually going to be a great QB but he seems raw to me. Obviously you can't put too much weight on his first NFL start.

Reid will coach him up into a great QB no doubt in my mind but the posters here gushing over his play last week are stupid IMO. 0 TDs against a defense that was clearly just going through the motions is not impressive and that INT he threw was God awful.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:58 AM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I wasn't impressed with Mahomes although I did see some things I liked. He's got a hell of an arm and I think he is eventually going to be a great QB but he seems raw to me. Obviously you can't put too much weight on his first NFL start.

Reid will coach him up into a great QB no doubt in my mind but the posters here gushing over his play last week are stupid IMO. 0 TDs against a defense that was clearly just going through the motions is not impressive and that INT he threw was God awful.

Spoken like a true Smith lover. You guys just can't handle the reality of the situation...
[Reply]
OKchiefs 09:01 AM 01-02-2018

He hit Robinson in the hands on what should have been a touchdown. Does somebody have to post the stats again on first NFL starts for all time greats?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:03 AM 01-02-2018
As somebody who has always remained neutral in the Alex Smith BS, I’m officially sick of these Alexsexuals.

If Alex had an identical game, they’d be praising him for it.

That’s not to say the anti-Alex posters wouldn’t be just as hypocritical, but at least they have the rookie vs. 12 year vet argument.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:05 AM 01-02-2018
How many times did Demarcus Robinson fuck Pat over in Denver? It’s hard to see, but by my count he dropped 3 passes he should have caught.

Anyone have footage of the first 2 plays of the game? I think Pat hit him right in his hands.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:06 AM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
How many times did Demarcus Robinson **** Pat over in Denver? It’s hard to see, but by my count he dropped 3 passes he should have caught.

Anyone have footage of the first 2 plays of the game? I think Pat hit him right in his hands.
He did.

Dropped that TD too.

That's what is special about Mahomes. He's able to offset his teammates' mistakes. His first 2 passes are dropped and then he fires a 40 yard strike to Harris to extend the drive that leads to a td.
[Reply]
Danguardace 09:10 AM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
How many times did Demarcus Robinson **** Pat over in Denver? It’s hard to see, but by my count he dropped 3 passes he should have caught.

He had 11 Targets I think.

Probably sounds like I am defending him but he has seen very few targets the last few weeks and did get better as the game went on. Hopefully he steps up in the Play-offs
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:15 AM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Spoken like a true Smith lover. You guys just can't handle the reality of the situation...
I said he is going to be a great QB eventually. I don't see what the problem with my post is and what it has to do with Smitty?
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:16 AM 01-02-2018
Get hit by a fucking truck.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:16 AM 01-02-2018
I said he is going to be a great QB eventually. I don't see what the problem with my post is and what it has to do with Smitty?
Eventually means next season
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:20 AM 01-02-2018

No one gives a fuck about what you think you fucking retard.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:21 AM 01-02-2018
Because your whole basis of how you look at Mahomes revolves around your desire for Smith to be the starter into 2018...

You say that it's 'pathetic' that Mahomes did not score a TD against the Broncos defense, yet that's been perfectly fine in years past when Smith was only scoring a TD per game? You mean Alex Smith hasn't had numerous games where he didn't score a TD?

You also know that he could have easily had a TD if Robinson doesn't drop the fade pass. Or if Mahomes doesn't just barely step out of bounds at the one yard line on his run. The kid set the offense up inside the five yard line twice. Sherman ran it once, Robinson dropped a TD the other time.

If it were Smith, you'd be defending these facts just the same.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:24 AM 01-02-2018
Just for shits and giggles, I went and looked up Alex's first career start. It came in 2005 in a home game against the Indianapolis Colts (week 5).

attempts - 23
completions - 9
yards - 74
tds - 0
ints - 4
sacks - 5
rushing - 3 yds on 2 atts.
rating - 8.5

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...0510090sfo.htm
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:26 AM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Just for shits and giggles, I went and looked up Alex's first career start. It came in 2005 in a home game against the Indianapolis Colts.

attempts - 23
completions - 9
yards - 74
tds - 0
ints - 4
sacks - 5
rushing - 3 yds on 2 atts.
rating - 8.5

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...0510090sfo.htm
In before some moron says that Mahomes played a meaningless game against scrubs.
[Reply]
Page 569 of 2686
« First < 69469519559565566567568569 57057157257357961966910691569 > Last »
Up