ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1069 of 2680
« First < 695699691019105910651066106710681069 107010711072107310791119116915692069 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
staylor26 04:36 PM 09-24-2018
Is it just me or does it feel like if Mahomes were just about anywhere else that a lot of these national media guys that are skeptical would be sucking his dick?
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:36 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Eric Mangini is getting pissy that Mahomes is playing so well

I can't even watch that shit, it'll piss me off too much.
[Reply]
eDave 04:37 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Wow...Nick Wright ripped off my 24+ stat in this segment and didn't even get it right.

Alex was 1-11 against teams scoring 24+ points in his first three seasons with the Chiefs, not for his career.

Amateurs.
LOL Noticed that.
[Reply]
Best22 04:39 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Is it just me or does it feel like if Mahomes were just about anywhere else that a lot of these national media guys that are skeptical would be sucking his dick?
There are also many pundits drooling all over him, and can't say enough positive stuff about him

Some guys are skeptical. Alot of them are old players who favor "vets" and are skeptical of "rookies"

And some of them just don't like being proven wrong, while others are merely following a script
[Reply]
Molitoth 04:43 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
There are also many pundits drooling all over him, and can't say enough positive stuff about him

Some guys are skeptical. Alot of them are old players who favor "vets" and are skeptical of "rookies"

And some of them just don't like being proven wrong, while others are merely following a script
This is true. We are in a dreadful age of (Debate sport shows), where 2 people pick a side and go at it.

It's fucking stupid.
[Reply]
penchief 04:45 PM 09-24-2018

Yeah, I get that they don't want to anoint Patrick but the least they can do is acknowledge that what they are seeing with their own eyes has been impressive. They won't even do that.

Wright is correct to point out that they are arguing against a straw man.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:48 PM 09-24-2018
You know it will never happen, but there has never been a more obvious moment in the history of ever for a person sitting in a booth to tell a former NFL coach "Well maybe that's why you're sitting in this studio rather than standing on that sideline..."

His catty bitchiness about not being able to win playing that kind of football just needed to be spiked down so hard.

My favorite character that nobody ever cares about is Jeffrey Pelt from The Hunt for Red October. There's an exchange earlier in the movie after Ryan takes a shot across a general's bow:

Originally Posted by :
Pelt: You slammed the door on the General pretty hard, Jack.
Ryan: That was not my intention, sir.
Pelt: Oh, yes, it was! He was patronizing you, and you stomped on him! And in my opinion, he deserved it!
When a washed up old dinosaur of a ball coach is talking out his ass with this "fuck me, how many more of these do I have to do before I can buy my boat?" looks on his face, it calls for that kind of kick in the dick.

Mangini is one of the most notorious rotten apples from the Belichick tree and I'm supposed to give a wet fart about that piece of shit talking about losing football. Eat dicks, man.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:51 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by penchief:
Yeah, I get that they don't want to anoint Patrick but the least they can do is acknowledge that what they are seeing with their own eyes has been impressive. They won't even do that.

Wright is correct to point out that they are arguing against a straw man.
Wright just has this constant look of dumbfounded incredulity that cracks me the hell up.

It's like listening to a toddler try to tell you about her day. You just sit there like "man, what the hell are you actually trying to say?" but since he's on a talking head 'debate' show, he has to treat the retard with the same kid gloves.

Credit to him for calling them both out for just trying to pick apart straw men. They aren't listening to him at all; they're just trying to get their points re-stated again. Well, and Cris Carter's trying to remind you that he played football. Again. And again. And again.

I hated Wright for the longest time but warmed to him right before he left. Now I just pity the poor bastard.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:52 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
New Baldy.
love it, Love It, LOVE IT
[Reply]
Molitoth 04:52 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You know it will never happen, but there has never been a more obvious moment in the history of ever for a person sitting in a booth to tell a former NFL coach "Well maybe that's why you're sitting in this studio rather than standing on that sideline..."

He's catty bitchiness about not being able to win playing that kind of football just needed to be spiked down so hard.

My favorite character that nobody ever cares about is Jeffrey Pelt from The Hunt for Red October. There's an exchange earlier in the movie after Ryan takes a shot across a general's bow:

When a washed up old dinosaur of a ball coach is talking out his ass with this "**** me, how many more of these do I have to do before I can buy my boat?" looks on his face, it calls for that kind of kick in the dick.

Mangini is one of the most notorious rotten apples from the Belichick tree and I'm supposed to give a wet fart about that piece of shit talking about losing football. Eat dicks, man.

Mangina is a total loser. He's not even good at sitting in a studio.
Chris Carter is shithead too. Yes, we know you played football. You were on a good team. You weren't the best ever like you think you are.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:53 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
love it, Love It, LOVE IT
It's the most boring of all the Mahomes breakdowns to date and I'm still sporting wood.

Freakshow, man...
[Reply]
Frosty 04:54 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I fast-forwarded through the ESPN pregame show yesterday and during the section on the Chiefs game, they asked Rex Ryan if he knew how to plan a defense for Mahomes and Ryan said "No". Then the woman that cohosts the show patted him on the shoulder and said "And that's why you are here with us". She was joking but, still - burn.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 04:55 PM 09-24-2018
All the idiots are “not buying” Mahomes

This is good. Because obviously they’re idiots and will be proven wrong as usual
[Reply]
bsroyals54 04:57 PM 09-24-2018
"Alex Smith was 1-11 against teams scoring 24+ points in his first three seasons with the Chiefs, not for his career."

How did this guy make such big bucks??? that is awful
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:03 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by bsroyals54:
"Alex Smith was 1-11 against teams scoring 24+ points in his first three seasons with the Chiefs, not for his career."

How did this guy make such big bucks??? that is awful
It was an honest mistake. He probably just copied my tweet into his notes and misread it.
[Reply]
Page 1069 of 2680
« First < 695699691019105910651066106710681069 107010711072107310791119116915692069 > Last »
Up