ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 287
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Media Center>*The NEW Movies Thread*
Bowser 11:09 AM 01-04-2014
Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
[Reply]
Rausch 08:06 PM 09-02-2014
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Finally got around to watching Amazing Spiderman 2. It wasn't bad.
It wasn't good either...
[Reply]
ragedogg69 09:11 AM 09-08-2014
Well I would like to thank everyone who absolutely shit all over A Million Ways to Die in the West. I went in with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. It was MacFarlane humor, but that does not make me angry like a lot of people. Dare I say 4/5.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:17 AM 09-08-2014
Not that I ever expect much from Tribeca, but Resolution was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Is the 100% on RT a troll job or am I totally missing something?
[Reply]
lcarus 09:49 AM 09-08-2014
Anyone else seen the Angry Video Game Nerd movie yet? I saw it. Been a fan for years but god damn the movie was dog shit. I didn't laugh once. Jokes were just entirely lame.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 12:19 PM 09-08-2014
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Anyone else seen the Angry Video Game Nerd movie yet? I saw it. Been a fan for years but god damn the movie was dog shit. I didn't laugh once. Jokes were just entirely lame.
Oh God Angry Video Game Nerd, I haven't watched him in years. I thought james only did Let's Plays now? AVGN was a show I would catch up on and stay up all night watching them all. The point where it became about his "comedy" and less about the games, I stopped watching. Even his Let's Plays are boring now.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:52 PM 09-09-2014
Really?

No one has watched Coherence yet?...
[Reply]
nstygma 03:57 AM 09-12-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Really?

No one has watched Coherence yet?...
I did based on your recommendation. I had it figured out at one point and started to feel meh, then it surprised me. Good movie!

I just watched The Rover with Guy Pearce and Robert Pattinson. I suspect most people won't get it, but for those of us that do, really fine flick.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:20 AM 09-12-2014
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Finally got around to watching Amazing Spiderman 2. It wasn't bad.
Same here. I thought it was good. But spidey has always been my fave so....
[Reply]
Rausch 08:06 AM 09-12-2014
Originally Posted by nstygma:

I just watched The Rover with Guy Pearce and Robert Pattinson. I suspect most people won't get it, but for those of us that do, really fine flick.
I've been wanting to see that as well...
[Reply]
Fish 08:17 AM 09-12-2014
Originally Posted by nstygma:
Man, that's some weird shit..
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:37 AM 09-12-2014
Watched "Monuments Men" last night, not bad at all, enjoyed it more than I'd have guessed... good looking and well acted.

Saving Europes art treasures isnt the first thing you think of when pondering WWII, but this movie helps impress upon you its importance.

I give it an easy 3 of 4 Easies.
[Reply]
-King- 03:35 PM 09-12-2014
Question... How important is the first Captain America movie to the Winter Soldier one? I don't really have an interest in watching his origin story but I REALLY want to watch Winter Soldier. Would i miss anything by skipping the first movie?
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:46 PM 09-12-2014
Originally Posted by -King-:
Question... How important is the first Captain America movie to the Winter Soldier one? I don't really have an interest in watching his origin story but I REALLY want to watch Winter Soldier. Would i miss anything by skipping the first movie?
You'd really only miss how he becomes CA and his early friendship with another player from Winter Soldier.
[Reply]
NewChief 04:23 PM 09-12-2014
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You'd really only miss how he becomes CA and his early friendship with another player from Winter Soldier.
This. Not really important. The first CA is pretty damned good, though. Quite a bit more than just an origins story. You also will miss the whole rise of Hydra thing, though they splice it in pretty well and probably give enough background that you'll understand.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:35 PM 09-12-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
This. Not really important. The first CA is pretty damned good, though. Quite a bit more than just an origins story. You also will miss the whole rise of Hydra thing, though they splice it in pretty well and probably give enough background that you'll understand.

I agree. I actually really had no interest in the first, and I quite enjoy it now.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 287
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Up