ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 166 of 261
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176216 > Last »
Media Center>*The NEW Movies Thread*
Bowser 11:09 AM 01-04-2014
Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:59 PM 03-23-2017
Up until 5 minutes ago, I knew nothing of this. Now, I'm positively giddy with anticpation.

Director of In Bruges
Frances McDormand
the rest of the cast
Missouri!!


[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:25 PM 03-23-2017
The Magnificent Seven was fun
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 09:57 AM 03-24-2017
The Founder was pretty good, man was Ray Kroc an asshole.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:07 PM 03-24-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Up until 5 minutes ago, I knew nothing of this. Now, I'm positively giddy with anticpation.

Director of In Bruges
Frances McDormand
the rest of the cast
Missouri!!

That looks fucking awesome
[Reply]
PackerinMo 08:13 PM 03-24-2017
I have to say I like the cast.
[Reply]
Superturtle 02:05 PM 03-25-2017
Kong was unexpectedly brutal. Toed the line between PG 13 and R.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:55 PM 03-25-2017
Just watched Assassins Creed. I really enjoyed it. I did play some of the games, so I guess that helped, although they really altered the story.
[Reply]
Jenson71 05:53 PM 03-27-2017
Nocturnal Animals was a solid, but not great, moody drama. I expected more of a thriller than it is, and that was a letdown. Amy Adams, especially with Arrival, is one of my favorite actresses these days. And that Hitchock/Hermmanian score!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:37 PM 03-30-2017
I just finished Moana. Good Lord, that movie was beautiful. It was probably the best animation I've ever seen.

Unexpected side effect: I really want to go to Hawaii.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:40 PM 03-30-2017
Underworld: Blood Wars wasn't very good. The lore built through the first three movies was really intriguing, I thought, but now they've just gone off the rails.

First the elders were the most powerful, then it was the hybrids, then it was the progenitors, then it was those with the pure Corvinus blood, then it was that weird genetically engineered super Lycan, now it was homeboy Marius or whatever in the latest. Plus those blonde monk vamps? Shit was weak.

Assassin's Creed was also a bit of a letdown. I suppose it was better than any video game has any business being, but it was completely forgettable.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:41 PM 03-30-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I just finished Moana. Good Lord, that movie was beautiful. It was probably the best animation I've ever seen.

Unexpected side effect: I really want to go to Hawaii.
I watched it in theaters with my daughter that was 2 and a half at the time. That lava monster scared the shit out of her. She was too bull headed to not watch it but she was terrified.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:20 PM 03-30-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I watched it in theaters with my daughter that was 2 and a half at the time. That lava monster scared the shit out of her. She was too bull headed to not watch it but she was terrified.
I could definitely see that scaring a small child.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:27 AM 03-31-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Underworld: Blood Wars wasn't very good. The lore built through the first three movies was really intriguing, I thought, but now they've just gone off the rails.

First the elders were the most powerful, then it was the hybrids, then it was the progenitors, then it was those with the pure Corvinus blood, then it was that weird genetically engineered super Lycan, now it was homeboy Marius or whatever in the latest. Plus those blonde monk vamps? Shit was weak.

Assassin's Creed was also a bit of a letdown. I suppose it was better than any video game has any business being, but it was completely forgettable.
I tried watching Underworld, it was really bad. Even the acting seemed bad, but maybe I'm missing something.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:31 AM 03-31-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I just finished Moana. Good Lord, that movie was beautiful. It was probably the best animation I've ever seen.

Unexpected side effect: I really want to go to Hawaii.
Friend of my brothers did animation on that movie. He literally only worked on pieces of the boat. That shows you how many fucking people help animate that crap.

Fucking damn good movie though.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 12:44 PM 03-31-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I just finished Moana. Good Lord, that movie was beautiful. It was probably the best animation I've ever seen.

Unexpected side effect: I really want to go to Hawaii.
the story takes place in Samoa/Fiji.
[Reply]
Page 166 of 261
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176216 > Last »
Up