ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Thirteen Lives
srvy 06:59 PM 07-28-2022
Ron Howard Directed a movie about the rescue of 12 Thai soccer players and the coach stranded in a flooded cave in Thailand. This is a Prime movie but I was wondering when they would get to telling this story.

https://www.amazon.com/Thirteen-Live...t-video&sr=1-1

[Reply]
rocknrolla 01:55 PM 07-29-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
Ron Howard Directed a movie about the rescue of 12 Thai soccer players and the coach stranded in a flooded cave in Thailand. This is a Prime movie but I was wondering when they would get to telling this story.

https://www.amazon.com/Thirteen-Live...t-video&sr=1-1

will watch, Ron Howard tall a great story.
[Reply]
Passepartout 10:21 PM 07-29-2022
Want to see this movie. Ron Howard usually directs true life movies! Miracle is an understatement!
[Reply]
kevrunner 09:56 AM 08-13-2022
Wow, watched it on Amazon, just unbelievable to see what really happened, such a great movie and will probably watch it again in a few days.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:01 AM 08-13-2022
Ron Howard is an amazing director. One of the best! Looking forward to seeing this.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 10:09 AM 08-13-2022
Very good! I have a bit of claustrophobia, so a lot of it was uncomfortable for me. The story telling is straight forward with little 'agenda'.

It is super amazing that those kids survived to be rescued. Their coach was a true hero for keeping them safe and grounded throughout.
[Reply]
srvy 02:35 PM 08-14-2022
Very well done movie really liked this. It didn't focus on just a few heroes. Everyone played a part and was the hero.

I followed this story pretty close my wife made me, as her best friend and workmate was from Chiang Rai Province in Thailand. Her friend actually knew people from the area as she has family there. I learned quite a few things the news reporting never followed up on. All in all just a good telling of what happened and how nothing oscar worthy but worth a watch.
[Reply]
Up