ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 255 of 255
« First < 155205245251252253254255
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 02:54 PM 04-16-2024
Finally fired up FF7 Rebirth. I'm in Chapter 4 I believe and it's good, but hasn't really grabbed me yet. Remake hooked me pretty early and I blasted through it. For everyone that mentioned Chadley...holy shit I'm already done with him. I might have to mute my controller speaker.

Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I’m getting into Ghost of Tsushima now. This game fucks.
Should have been GOTY when it came out, imo.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:49 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
Finally fired up FF7 Rebirth. I'm in Chapter 4 I believe and it's good, but hasn't really grabbed me yet. Remake hooked me pretty early and I blasted through it. For everyone that mentioned Chadley...holy shit I'm already done with him. I might have to mute my controller speaker.
That's the Junon chapter I believe and where the story really kicks into gear.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:22 PM 04-16-2024
Yeah, fuck all really happens except for the flashback up to that point.

Man, thinking back on it, if you're not already heavily invested in the story those early chapters are a fucking slog. Especially if you take the time to complete the Grasslands Intel
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:46 PM 04-16-2024
Picked up Rebirth a few weeks ago and so far im still just on Chapter 2, lol.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:56 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I’m getting into Ghost of Tsushima now. This game fucks.
Good choice. The story, visuals and emotions this game brings are top notch.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Yeah, fuck all really happens except for the flashback up to that point.

Man, thinking back on it, if you're not already heavily invested in the story those early chapters are a fucking slog. Especially if you take the time to complete the Grasslands Intel
I started doing all of it thinking about going for the platinum but then I read an article that said that you have to beat all the mini games again on hard mode (fuck you Cacutar Crush and Glide de Chocobo) so I just stopped caring and focused more on the story that's been a part of my gaming ethos since 1997. Much more enjoyable experience.
[Reply]
Fish 12:18 PM Yesterday
This is going to look gorgeous on PC.

Coming in one month....

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Yeah, **** all really happens except for the flashback up to that point.

Man, thinking back on it, if you're not already heavily invested in the story those early chapters are a ****ing slog. Especially if you take the time to complete the Grasslands Intel
The Zack storyline had me hooked from the beginning but that whole Grasslands area is basically a long tutorial and getting used to the Chadley missions.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Fish:
This is going to look gorgeous on PC.

Coming in one month....

I'm playing through Horizon: Forbidden West on PC right now, only issue I've had is the sparks that come off the robots are pixelated, so I need to figure out which setting is causing that, but everything else has been beautiful so far. Got a new rig I built in the last 6 months with a 4090 in there, so I'm looking forward to playing Ghosts of Tsushima on my ultrawide. Hopefully it's built for ultrawides... update, it is, woot!
[Reply]
Fish 01:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I'm playing through Horizon: Forbidden West on PC right now, only issue I've had is the sparks that come off the robots are pixelated, so I need to figure out which setting is causing that, but everything else has been beautiful so far. Got a new rig I built in the last 6 months with a 4090 in there, so I'm looking forward to playing Ghosts of Tsushima on my ultrawide. Hopefully it's built for ultrawides... update, it is, woot!
The trailer specifically mentions support for ultrawide. Shake that big booty.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:42 PM Yesterday

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Ubisoft has been a dumpster fire. Skull and Bones is an absolute train wreck. No chance would I spend $70+ on this, which BTW the pre-order options are disgusting enough to make me not want to give them money. Add in the trend of uglifying the woman character just to make the pussy-hat people happy, and I'm 100% out. At least Kojima's productions have figured out how to not fuck up the models.
Were you fortunate enough to get in on the playtest for Hades 2? I know you loved the first one and I see it roaming around the pirate sites.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:50 AM Today
IIRC there were a few that liked FF16 here. Just released the DLC along with a massive QOL change patch.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Cannot wait for this one to hit consoles...looks amazing.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Cannot wait for this one to hit consoles...looks amazing.

Should be fun, livestream here :-)

Seems to not run well hence why they put out crazy recommended specs to play. Also in Early Access only Act 1 is playable and Coop won't come out until the first big patch whenever that is.
[Reply]
Page 255 of 255
« First < 155205245251252253254255
Up