Page 449 of 4836
« First < 349399439445446447448449 4504514524534594995499491449 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 03:04 PM 08-18-2016
Originally Posted by OctoberFart:
That is a trash OL and that QB will all know about. Can't wait for Irvin and Mack to get after these bums.
This oline has a lot of issues to improve upon. The second best defense in the AFCW is Oakland...

sorry KC....
[Reply]
staylor26 03:05 PM 08-18-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
This oline has a lot of issues to improve upon. The second best defense in the AFCW is Oakland...

sorry KC....
What a ridiculous thing to say.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 03:21 PM 08-18-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What a ridiculous thing to say.
Oakland is the favorite to win the AFCW, they have all the pieces to make it work. I'm sorry if you disagree.
[Reply]
manchambo 03:21 PM 08-18-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
No cheating the cap means no new Terrell Davis contract...which means no pretend Superbowls. He was on his way out the door before Bowlen concocted the ridiculous stadium scam alibi. You know it, the NFL knows it...everyone knows it. Elway retires the worst QB in SB history by a wide margin.

Manningstein, without his HGH, retires in his first year as a Bronco...your team's been a sham.

Another Donko pretending the thin air doesn't exist. It's like every one of your fans is high...maybe it's the altitude.
As I said, I understand all of this. Your team has been on the outside looking in for so long it's inevitable that you need to rationalize success.

But employing these coping mechanisms to overcome the pain of a mildly favorable Broncos practice is a new low for you.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:30 PM 08-18-2016
Yeah, orange colored glasses are always on in this thread.

Look, all of the AFC West teams are flawed going into this season. Most people around here just believe KC is the least flawed (as do many national pundits) of the teams.

Denver fans fail to recognize and admit that when the Super Bowl champs faced the Chiefs on the field last year, KC was the better team in both games. That's just a fact.

That one minute at the end of the first game is the difference between Denver having home field versus being a Wildcard and having to go on the road for 3 games just to get to the Super Bowl. Does anyone really think last years Denver team wins 3 road playoff games? Yeah, didn't think so . . . .

Denver fans should thank KC for the shitty defensive alignment and Jamaal fumbling which helped ultimately hand them home field.

Your welcome.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 03:42 PM 08-18-2016
Jack Del Rio will make Oakland difficult to impossible to run on...its his thing.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 03:45 PM 08-18-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I really wish that the mods would ban these donkey trolls a couple of days every time they desecrate Derrick Thomas by referring to their over rated receiver as DT. Of all the crap those guys spew, that one is among the most annoying things they do.
I have nothing but respect for Derick, but you need to get over it.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:47 PM 08-18-2016
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Yeah, orange colored glasses are always on in this thread.

Look, all of the AFC West teams are flawed going into this season. Most people around here just believe KC is the least flawed (as do many national pundits) of the teams.

Denver fans fail to recognize and admit that when the Super Bowl champs faced the Chiefs on the field last year, KC was the better team in both games. That's just a fact.

That one minute at the end of the first game is the difference between Denver having home field versus being a Wildcard and having to go on the road for 3 games just to get to the Super Bowl. Does anyone really think last years Denver team wins 3 road playoff games? Yeah, didn't think so . . . .

Denver fans should thank KC for the shitty defensive alignment and Jamaal fumbling which helped ultimately hand them home field.

Your welcome.
:-) Hooray for the woulda-coulda-shoulda league.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:57 PM 08-18-2016
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
I have nothing but respect for Derick, but you need to get over it.
Too bad he doesn't have Marcus Stroud and John Henderson over there. Or even Terrance Knighton.

The Chiefs can run on anybody.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:33 PM 08-18-2016

DENVER-Thoughts from Den-SF practice:
1 Legit chance Trevor Siemian wins starting Den QB job. What a story. Northwestern kid starts Sat.

— Peter King (@SI_PeterKing) August 18, 2016

Den-SF2
2 Sense Den players have as much faith in Siemian as anyone in camp. Coaches smitten with him.
3 Von Miller much more of a leader.

— Peter King (@SI_PeterKing) August 18, 2016

[Reply]
staylor26 06:11 PM 08-18-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:

Peter King knows nothing about football. He's just a journalist with good sources.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 06:19 PM 08-18-2016
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Jack Del Rio will make Oakland difficult to impossible to run on...its his thing.
UGH I hope so but fat Lacy is rolling his fat over our D on this first drive.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:20 PM 08-18-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
inevitable that you need to rationalize success.
Your entire fanbase are the one's rationalizing success via impropriety...especially last years NFL's gift-wrapped fluke. It's as if they somehow fantasize they were blowing teams out...when they barely squeaked through the season. That losing talented members off that defense wont matter...the truth is coming. You'll be long gone when it happens...

As mentioned above...KC embarrassed your team in their house last year. Keep pretending it didnt happen..it's what you do.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 06:22 PM 08-18-2016
Oakland is the favorite to win the AFCW, they have all the pieces to make it work. I'm sorry if you disagree.
These guys would never admit it. They just point to last year. In KC's mind they are the back to back SB champs because they beat the last 2 SB champs in the REGULAR SEASON.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:22 PM 08-18-2016
You're right. That d is scaring the shit out of me right now. :-)
[Reply]
Page 449 of 4836
« First < 349399439445446447448449 4504514524534594995499491449 > Last »
Up