ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 383
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Patriots AFC Championship Game Thread ****
007 09:17 PM 01-12-2019
To hell with all the superstitions. Go get that Lamar Hunt trophy. The time is now.

Bring it home Chiefs!!!

January 20, 2019
5:40pm CST kickoff
Arrowhead Stadium
Kansas City, MO

[Reply]
Tonka83 01:38 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Camaro:
Anyone else have a bad feeling about this game?
No.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:40 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Luvva:
And if you think any of that is going to matter come gameday this week, you haven't followed NE very closely for years.

But if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, go for it!
This is the problem with Patriots fans. You want us to ignore history - as in, earlier weeks this year - but then all of your arguments rest on...

older history.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:40 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
This is the problem with Patriots fans. You want us to ignore history - as in, earlier weeks this year - but then all of your arguments rest on...

older history.
:-):-):-)

God they are fucking retarded....
[Reply]
Frazod 01:41 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by :
The champion the NFL does not need is the New England Patriots—an aging but still dangerous relic of the bad old days. The Patriots are everything that should be left in the past: A grim, hostile group of serial cheaters endowed with the world's foremost superiority complex, worshipped by a smug, spoiled fan base whose brains have been addled by pervasive tribal groupthink that promotes hyper-aggressive hero worship and—when met with the slightest criticism—a hasty retreat into conspiratorial posturing. It would be beyond dispiriting to see them win another Super Bowl.
This can never be posted enough.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:41 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:

older history.
Yep.

"Week 5 doesn't matter!"

"5-time champs!"
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:44 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep.

"Week 5 doesn't matter!"

"5-time champs!"
And that right there is why these motherfuckers should be banned after we beat them this weekend. They'll flood the board with "well we have 5 rings!". Fuck these dipshits.
[Reply]
Luvva 01:46 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Struggled to stay ahead? What ****ing game were you watching? It sure as hell wasn't the Chiefs/Colts game. Once we went up 14-0 IN THE FIRST QUARTER, they never got it within one score.

You have no credibility coming in here with that BS.
The Colts were inept. After the first two scores, KC didn't really impress a whole lot of people. Not that they played bad, just that they seemed to have difficulty putting the stake in Indy's heart. C'mon, be honest. You saw it.

In fact, if I were you, I'd be more concerned with the way the Chiefs tailed off in the last month of the season and less inclined to run my mouth.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:46 PM 01-16-2019

#BetAgainstUs pic.twitter.com/IzqVxVV7PP

— Julian Edelman (@Edelman11) January 16, 2019

Do they really think they’re the underdog
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:49 PM 01-16-2019
The Colts were inept. After the first two scores, KC didn't really impress a whole lot of people. Not that they played bad, just that they seemed to have difficulty putting the stake in Indy's heart. C'mon, be honest. You saw it.

In fact, if I were you, I'd be more concerned with the way the Chiefs tailed off in the last month of the season and less inclined to run my mouth.
The Chiefs front 4 made them inept. Chris Jones was in the backfield on nearly every play.

But hey I won't run my mouth, you're a Patriots fan on a CHIEFS message board, feel free to continue to run yours! :-)
[Reply]
threebag 01:51 PM 01-16-2019
Waiting half a week for this game is killing me. I can’t sleep, with reading sports stories, watching sports networks, just searching for anything Chiefs. This is a hell of a ride, hope it’s this way for many seasons to come. Go Chiefs!!!
[Reply]
staylor26 01:53 PM 01-16-2019
I think all of this shit from the Pats might have a reverse effect

Chiefs players have literally said nothing about the Pats, but they’re going to see all of this.
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:53 PM 01-16-2019

Both teams went 2-2 in their last 4 games. Each had 1 loss at home.

The difference? The Pats scored 43 total points in their losses. The Chiefs? 67

If I were you, I'd be more concerned with the way the Patriots tailed off in the last month of the season and less inclined to run my mouth.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:54 PM 01-16-2019
The Colts were inept. After the first two scores, KC didn't really impress a whole lot of people.
:-) and you just moved yourself into the troll category of Patriots "fans" on this board.

"Didn't really impress a whole lot of people" with a 31-13 win over a Colts team that had won 10 of 11 and was supposedly the hottest team in the NFL entering last week's game.

The Romper Room is that way, troll...
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:55 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Both teams went 2-2 in their last 4 games. Each had 1 loss at home.

The difference? The Pats scored 43 total points in their losses. The Chiefs? 67

If I were you, I'd be more concerned with the way the Patriots tailed off in the last month of the season and less inclined to run my mouth.
Didn't you hear? The Patriots defense didn't become a "real" defense until that last half of the year.

When they played the Dolphins, Bills, and Jets. :-)
[Reply]
Yehoodi 01:59 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Waiting half a week for this game is killing me. I can’t sleep, with reading sports stories, watching sports networks, just searching for anything Chiefs. This is a hell of a ride, hope it’s this way for many seasons to come. Go Chiefs!!!
If were a Chiefs fan I would be enjoying the thought of what the Chiefs have going forward almost as much of how exciting this week it for the team and fans.

Surely one wants to live in the moment, but the comforting thought of the years to come has to warm any ones fanhood.

It is a great time to be a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
Page 99 of 383
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Up