ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 244
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:17 PM 10-08-2023
Cue the travel/scheduling excuse.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:19 PM 10-08-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
please link to these fabulous comments
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...ge/8/#comments
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:22 PM 10-08-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I want to know who is next up for the talking heads to declare the league MVP after week 5, now.
Justin Fields.

Duh.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:25 PM 10-08-2023
please link to these fabulous comments
Remember when everyone was passing around the "Chiefs get the least rest in NFL scheduling" excuse for why KC would be ass?

Yeah, I know, we all do. And even after starting off with half-assed efforts, injuries, and hold outs we're 3-1. I can't imagine the offense playing any worse. We'll only learn more about who does and doesn't deserve their scraps of targets outside of Kelcee and McKinnon. Mahomes looks at Sky about as much as I look for his brother on social media and the points still come.

And with all that going on Buffalo just Buffalo's. Wild highs and lows. Huge inconsistency. Beat downs and let downs. Same stuff we've seen the last two years.
This time it'll be different though.
This time they're taking the AFC.
I'm not an addict, it's cool, I feel alive...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:25 PM 10-08-2023
Wow :-)

Originally Posted by :
Everything we do has to change if we lose Milano and Jones.
Originally Posted by :
Good Times.

London took us from 1 seed favorites to just figure out a way to get in.
Originally Posted by :
We need to trade for surtain. I cannot watch this piss poor coverage for 12+ more weeks. If you can beat our front rush you will dink and dunk all day to a W
Originally Posted by :
One other issue with these injuries, Hyde and Poyer are slow, and washed up. We saw signs of it before, but it was mostly masked by our dominant front 7.

With the group now decimated, we could start seeing them get exposed.

[Reply]
Rausch 12:26 PM 10-08-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Bills fans on suicide watch right now.
Those table jumps are about to increase in difficulty by three floors...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:27 PM 10-08-2023
lmao

Leonard Floyd left the game twice - said afterward he’s still fighting the Week 2 ankle injury. #Bills

— Ryan O'Halloran (@ryanohalloran) October 8, 2023

[Reply]
Rausch 12:29 PM 10-08-2023
If you can beat our front rush you will dink and dunk all day to a W

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:37 PM 10-08-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...ge/8/#comments

The Bills are a historically great team, and that didn't change today. Look back at the '90s Bills. There were always games like this, and today's result had a lot more to do with circumstances and crap than it did the quality of the teams. Also, the injuries suck, but the season isn't over. Every team deals with major injuries at some point.

All that being said, yes, I will avoid mainstream football media all week because the narratives are going to be nauseating.

And, the expectations this year should probably be a Wild Card team, unless Miami gets similarly struck with injuries.:-):-)

So they're a historically great team hoping for a Wild Card berth?!

:-)

Is that diqlix or are all their fans reeruned?
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:38 PM 10-08-2023
If Milano is IR'd we will cook them.
He's their Kelce guy. That's a huge loss.

I'm still worried about Von Miller, as neither tackle right now seems to be be playing well enough to hold up against him. But with the other injuries across their DL, Reid/Mahomes can scheme around him.

The biggest thing to worry about is their offense at this point. That Bills D looked ready to hold us up, so I'll be interested to see what depth they have to patch the holes they now have. Veach has done a great job patching ours: we lose Jones for a game, the DL still provides tons of pressure against the Lions; we lose Bolton for a game, Tranquill mans the station; playing without Omenihu, the Chiefs still applying lots of pressure.

Given that Bills fans are suicidal in that thread... it doesn't bode well.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:42 PM 10-08-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The Bills are a historically great team, and that didn't change today. Look back at the '90s Bills. There were always games like this, and today's result had a lot more to do with circumstances and crap than it did the quality of the teams. Also, the injuries suck, but the season isn't over. Every team deals with major injuries at some point.

All that being said, yes, I will avoid mainstream football media all week because the narratives are going to be nauseating.

And, the expectations this year should probably be a Wild Card team, unless Miami gets similarly struck with injuries.:-):-)

So they're a historically great team hoping for a Wild Card berth?!

:-)

Is that diqlix or are all their fans reeruned?

Their fans are bipolar, which makes sense. The Buffalo team is bipolar. Two ugly losses mixed with 3 dominant wins.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:49 PM 10-08-2023
theyre gonna look like they’re ok cuz the next 5 weeks their schedule is light but then they play the chiefs eagles cowboys and chargers (not on the other threes levels but def capable of beating the bills) so we coupe be sitting here in december looking at a 9-6 or 8-7 bills team
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:23 PM 10-08-2023

Stefon Diggs mic’d up �� pic.twitter.com/mN7D8FVfWK

— GhettoGronk (@TheGhettoGronk) October 8, 2023

[Reply]
neech 01:34 PM 10-08-2023
Reading the Bills forum they are down in the dumps about the injury's especially to Milano and Daquan Jones. Also flying to London on a Friday and having only 24 hours before the game starts in which the blame the coach and the higher ups that make the decision.

So sad.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:50 PM 10-08-2023
OH YEAH

Monday… �� �� �� pic.twitter.com/6MWX1giZCv

— nick wright (@getnickwright) October 8, 2023

[Reply]
Page 98 of 244
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Up