ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 125
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:36 PM 10-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Isiah needs to bust one, then it will be impossible to go back
This,

If he rips off a 75 yard run because he hits the hole right and goes untouched like jamaal used to….
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:48 PM 10-21-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
This,

If he rips off a 75 yard run because he hits the hole right and goes untouched like jamaal used to….
He could do that and he's still going to be behind MEH. Next year will be his and Moore's first real opportunity.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:11 PM 10-21-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Arrowhead Addict is a fun podcast to listen to these days and they were very critical of Andy not letting Pacheco take more snaps. Boggles the mind how this kid is played less than CEH?
The same coaching staff who thought Ware was better than Hunt is keeping him on the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:49 PM 10-23-2022
He got his start.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:51 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He got his start.
they went away from him quick when we were down 10-0, but I expected that; play it closer to the vest and rely on the vets to dig out of the hole.

I was glad they fed him a little there once we were up.

He's trending upwards, had some nice runs today.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:59 AM 11-15-2022
he's going to be a fuckin stud

The #Chiefs' shotgun outside zone run looked better than it has all year v. JAX, and I believe it's because of Pacheco's improved reading of the blocks

He's setting up LBs better, threatening 1 hole then exploding to another

This is why he has earned the starting role pic.twitter.com/ftzDm3nRmW

— Ron Kopp Jr. (@Ron_Kopp) November 15, 2022

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:11 AM 11-15-2022
he's going to be a fuckin stud

But, but, but...MEH was just following his blocks!!!

Dude left soooooooo much meat on the bones. No, the run blocking wasn't always great and it won't always BE great. This isn't a team that's going to dominate on the ground.

But man, when it's blocked up, you've gotta hit it. And MEH just wasn't doing it. Nor was he salvaging anything on those plays that weren't blocked clean.

He just wasn't bringing anything to the table at all - Pacheco might.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:15 AM 11-15-2022
We're going to be adding about 20 touches of PURE EXPLOSION to the offense with Pachceco and Toney that simply WASN'T THERE the first eight games of the season...you know, when we LED THE LEAGUE IN SCORING...down the stretch.

We are going to be dusting some teams. The film from the first half of the season might as well be useless.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:16 AM 11-15-2022
94 had two chances to bring down Pacheco for short gains there, on the first and third play, and simply had no shot.

Think Clyde does that?

Trey absolutely mauling a linebacker there, too :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:26 AM 11-15-2022
94 had two chances to bring down Pacheco for short gains there, on the first and third play, and simply had no shot.

Think Clyde does that?

Trey absolutely mauling a linebacker there, too :-)
I'm becoming more and more convinced that Smith is the linchpin of the running game.

I've yet to see a game where he played well that our running game didn't work. Nor have I seen a game where the running game was worth a damn where he was playing poorly.

He seems to carry a disproportionate share of the success/failure of our running game.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:28 AM 11-15-2022
:-)

Just glad Pacheco is getting his chance and that he's performing well. He's on pace to have a great finish to the season. Kudos to the kid that most didn't believe in when he was drafted a few months ago.
[Reply]
bsp4444 11:42 AM 11-15-2022
The guy has a knack for falling forward. And if he gets in the open he has a much better shot at breaking it than CEH. I'm a fan.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 12:01 PM 11-15-2022
If you go back and look at our last 3-4 drafts and see how many good players Veach has found in the middle to late rounds, it's pretty incredible.

That's the reason we can "rebuild" while still sitting at #1 in the AFC. Veach and the scouts have so much talent flowing through here, it's just amazing. Can't afford $15 million a year to keep Ward at CB? No biggie, we'll draft a guy in the 7th to replace 90% of his production at 1/10th the price. Coaches coach him up, and boom, he's ready to go.

These guys come here and this organization just brings out the absolute best in them. Look how quickly Toney has turned around here. He's loving every second of being a Chief. Guys come in and thrive in this culture. One after another, we churn them out. It's such a delight.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:03 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by bsp4444:
The guy has a knack for falling forward. And if he gets in the open he has a much better shot at breaking it than CEH. I'm a fan.
Just call him Lane Kiffin...

{rimshot}
[Reply]
crispystl 12:05 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by bsp4444:
He's gonna me like a 50 yard house call here soon.
[Reply]
Page 98 of 125
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108 > Last »
Up