Page 98 of 104
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:42 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Pairs great with BBQ and will kick your ass.
Perfect! Im not BBQing tomorrow, but I am grilling steaks
[Reply]
2112 06:06 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
People pay $12 for a Miller Lite at the game...$2.50 a beer seems pretty reasonable.
I was shocked when I went to a game in November and ordered two cans of Miller high life and the chicks like $11.00. I’m like 2!!! She says yes, $5.50 a beer lol ok
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:35 PM 01-22-2022
We got to dismantle the Bills and get in Josh Allen head and get sacks.
We cannot let him run on us.

Sweep the leg.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:54 PM 01-22-2022
We still have to focus on the Bills so we can host the AFCC against the Cinci Bengals.

We cannot let Josh Allen take off and make up first downs we got to hit him hard if he does before he slides. Just can't let his legs beat us. We can stop their offense. I know they can't stop our offense.
[Reply]
Superbowltrashcan 06:56 PM 01-22-2022
Allen is gonna blink. Pressure just got turned up to 11...
[Reply]
louie aguiar 06:59 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
We still have to focus on the Bills so we can host the AFCC against the Cinci Bengals.

We cannot let Josh Allen take off and make up first downs we got to hit him hard if he does before he slides. Just can't let his legs beat us. We can stop their offense. I know they can't stop our offense.
This is definitely a key to this game. They need to limit him on the ground. He will definitely look to run on some third downs. He looked like Lamar Jackson out there against the Pats last week.
[Reply]
TEX 07:23 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Superbowltrashcan:
I think so too.
[Reply]
wazu 07:28 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Superbowltrashcan:
This is my read as well. Both teams are good, and obviously anything could happen. But I just trust Mahomes to play to whatever level he needs to. Just seems like he's the guy that never blinks when it matters. Maybe someday he will, but I haven't seen it yet.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:31 PM 01-22-2022
Mahomes has never lost a home playoff game. He has also never lost to anyone but Brady in the playoffs.

He has the highest playoff QB passer rating.

But we get little respect.

Chiefs destroy them.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:32 PM 01-22-2022
This game is a coin toss. I have nothing but respect for the Bills. It could go either way; it could be close, it could be a blowout in either direction. Just a matter of how the breaks go and who wants it more. And they both want it a lot.

I wouldn't bet a fucking nickel on the outcome.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:36 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
This game is a coin toss. I have nothing but respect for the Bills. It could go either way; it could be close, it could be a blowout in either direction. Just a matter of how the breaks go and who wants it more. And they both want it a lot.

I wouldn't bet a fucking nickel on the outcome.
That’s how I feel. This is a very even matchup.
[Reply]
Protocal69 07:37 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
I suggest you compare opponents winning percentage. Then come back and answer your own question. Unless you like sounding stupid.

BTW, the Bills did lose to the absolute worst team in the league, and only scored 6 points doing it. :-)
Lost to the Jags but we beat the shit out the chiefs. In your stadium. Ive look at your schedule. No quality wins. I would say the Pack BUT that was WITHOUT Rodgers and MNahomes didnt even pass for 170 yards.

My point is BOTH teams have been up and down. Chiefs pulled a out one more win. See you guys tomorrow night
[Reply]
DRM08 07:39 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Mahomes has never lost a home playoff game.
AFC title game loss to Patriots was at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
wazu 07:39 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Mahomes has never lost a home playoff game. He has also never lost to anyone but Brady in the playoffs.

He has the highest playoff QB passer rating.

But we get little respect.

Chiefs destroy them.
He lost a home playoff game. I was there. It wasn't his fault, he was the reason we were there and should have won.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:39 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Protocal69:
Lost to the Jags but we beat the shit out the chiefs. In your stadium. Ive look at your schedule. No quality wins. I would say the Pack BUT that was WITHOUT Rodgers and MNahomes didnt even pass for 170 yards.

My point is BOTH teams have been up and down. Chiefs pulled a out one more win. See you guys tomorrow night
No one cares what you think. Bills fans don't know shit about football.
[Reply]
Page 98 of 104
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102 > Last »
Up