ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 98 of 107
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
srvy 12:20 PM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Yesterday was the biggest collection of unlistenable trash 810 has seriously ever put together.

I had to listed to LA sports radio talk about the Dodgers and Rams on the way home. It was as awful as it sounds but at least it wasn't some bullshit like yesterday.

If I never hear the name Chad Boeger again it will be too soon.

NOBODY GIVES A F ABOUT CHAD BOEGER YOU IMBECILES :-)
I bet his mother does.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:14 PM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Yesterday was for people who have connected with 810 over a long period of time, not for noobs or people wanting to hear the latest injury update on the Chiefs. I'm sorry it didn't work for you, and I get it, but you were clearly not the target audience for this one day thing.
I'm 44 and have listened to 810 since it began try again.

Radio personalities think people listen to them and care about their lives. Classic narcissism.

NOBODY wants to hear about some engineer from 20 years ago or how Chad and Kevin started this whole thing. We're not listening to hear about your lives.

We want Chiefs news. All day. Every day. Unbelievable that anyone could have talked themselves into thinking that the KC listening audience was remotely interested in hearing you all shoot the shit about the old days.

NOBODY.

CARES.
[Reply]
Iczer 02:23 PM 10-02-2019

Radio personalities think people listen to them and care about their lives. Classic narcissism.

NOBODY wants to hear about some engineer from 20 years ago or how Chad and Kevin started this whole thing. We're not listening to hear about your lives.

We want Chiefs news. All day. Every day. Unbelievable that anyone could have talked themselves into thinking that the KC listening audience was remotely interested in hearing you all shoot the shit about the old days.

NOBODY.

CARES.
Can't tell if you're trolling or not. But I haven't listened much recently. It seems like when I turn in on my morning drive, it's just random bs that I do not care about one bit.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:33 PM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Yesterday was for people who have connected with 810 over a long period of time
You the mean the brain dead losers who want to talk about grilling and laughs with Jack Harry all day?
[Reply]
srvy 03:36 PM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by Iczer:
Can't tell if you're trolling or not. But I haven't listened much recently. It seems like when I turn in on my morning drive, it's just random bs that I do not care about one bit.
That is what the Border Patrol does 80% of the time sometimes its funny. I hardly listen to it unless Grunny is on. Petro you get more sports but also way to much statistical mumbo jumbo its really just background noise to me now. He didnt drop stump the chumps. He just flips it around between thursdays or fridays. Thats about the only time I switch to 610. Im old that I remember our sports radio Don Fortune and Conrad Dobler. It was so bad that when 810 came along it was refreshing.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:44 PM 10-02-2019
The Andersons are growing on me but Border Patrol is unlistenable even after a big win.

Talk about local boxing more we all want to hear about that after a big Chiefs win
[Reply]
patteeu 04:04 PM 10-02-2019

NOBODY.

CARES.
Sure. So you're not a noob, but you also aren't the guy who connected with them over the years. You're the guy who listens for the latest injury update. So, like I said, you weren't their target audience for that one day. Get. Over. It.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:05 PM 10-02-2019
Their target audience should be Kansas City.

Every day.

Get over my nuts
[Reply]
patteeu 04:11 PM 10-02-2019
Their target audience should be Kansas City.

Every day.

Get over my nuts
You should apply to be their program director. It sounds like you've got strong opinions about the best way to run a radio station.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:25 PM 10-02-2019
Your weird defense of 810 personalities chit chatting about their personal lives on the radio is odd but yeah I have a job in entertainment already and yeah I have strong opinions on the proper way that job is run. Just calling out unprofessionalism when I see it.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:29 PM 10-02-2019
Your weird defense of 810 personalities chit chatting about their personal lives on the radio is odd but yeah I have a job in entertainment already and yeah I have strong opinions on the proper way that job is run. Just calling out unprofessionalism when I see it.
:-) Ok, sport.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 04:32 PM 10-02-2019
We want Chiefs news. All day. Every day.
Sounds like some of those Chiefs podcasts are more up your alley.
[Reply]
Monkey God 09:00 PM 12-29-2019
I see KK's wife took to twitter today to take a shot a WHB and Kevin being forced out. Nice KK...got the Lovely Jessica defending your honor...
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:02 PM 12-29-2019
Is this piece of shit dead yet?
[Reply]
kcclone 09:05 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by Monkey God:
I see KK's wife took to twitter today to take a shot a WHB and Kevin being forced out. Nice KK...got the Lovely Jessica defending your honor...

Eff her. He nearly ran Hill out of town (without the facts), and with it you could flush any chance of a SB this year or next.

He made a living out of spouting off his opinion, but apparently doesn't feel the Chiefs or Chiefs fans opinions should count in regards to the choices he made from a powerful platform.
[Reply]
Page 98 of 107
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102 > Last »
Up