« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
jd1020 08:21 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Andy Reid disagrees, unfortunately.
Andy Reid isn't talking about when Mahomes releases the ball, either. I mean I can post the highlights and prove what a dumbass you are.

If Mahomes actually did release the ball when Moore was just crossing the first down marker he's wide the fuck open for a big gain. Just looked like a late throw to me from Mahomes, again.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:23 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Some would. Others wouldn't.

Doing much of anything at all on offense would help him. George Pickens looking really damn good has not.

But mostly, had so many people not been WAAAAAAAY up this guys asshole, I'd have never been as emphatic about him. The Antonio Brown shit. The claims that he'd be the best WR in the draft this year and a 1,200 yard guy.

It was the dick sucking that really got my dander up. And the visceral reactions anytime I was like 'hey, I think he'll got for like 50 catches and 600 yards..."

"WHY ARE YOU SUCH A HATER!?!?"
If KC had drafted Pickens, would we be putting him in positions to showcase those tough amazeballs highlight catches he's getting with the Steelers? Or would he be putting him similar stats to Moore?

I don't know the answer because I can't transport to different timelines. I can only guess that he'd be seeing about as many targets as Skyy on offense.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:23 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Andy Reid isn't talking about when Mahomes releases the ball, either. I mean I can post the highlights and prove what a dumbass you are.

If Mahomes actually did release the ball when Moore was just crossing the first down marker he's wide the fuck open for a big gain. Just looked like a late throw to me from Mahomes, again.
:-) Please do. As soon as Moore passes the first down marker, Mahomes looks his way and starts to throw. Relative to where Moore is at that moment, Mahomes is rightfully expecting him to settle in that open zone and catch it for the first. Instead he keeps going up the field and the S makes a play on the ball that ultimately leads to it getting intercepted.
[Reply]
O.city 08:25 PM 10-23-2022
I’m pretty sure Andy said in the post game moore ran the route wrong
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:25 PM 10-23-2022
I'm too lazy to look, but wasn't it Clay who started the Antonio Brown comparison shit?
[Reply]
jd1020 08:26 PM 10-23-2022
:-) Please do. As soon as Moore passes the first down marker, Mahomes looks his way and starts to throw.

There you go reerun. 1:10 in.

He looks in his direction when he's crossing the marker but he is not in any shape or form throwing the fucking ball until he is 5 yards beyond it.
[Reply]
-King- 08:29 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Hopefully Juju and MVS keep playing like how they did today cause I really can't do with drafting another rookie next year and not expecting him to contribute till 2024.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:29 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm too lazy to look, but wasn't it Clay who started the Antonio Brown comparison shit?
Sadly, no.

It was far smarter posters that started it. I won't name names.

It was...odd.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:31 PM 10-23-2022
He did.

Something tells me JD hasn't heard the quote.

Andy left zero room for doubt. It wasn't vague or nebulous or evenhanded.

It was pretty much a direct "Moore fucked up, Pat told him why - they'll do better next time..."
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:32 PM 10-23-2022

He looks in his direction when he's crossing the marker but he is not in any shape or form throwing the fucking ball until he is 5 yards beyond it.
:-) How fucking quick do you think he can process and throw it. When he looks at Moore he's in a perfect spot to square off the route and settle into the open zone for a first so he cocks back and fires. Unfortunately Moore didn't do that and ran into the S coverage.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:33 PM 10-23-2022
:-) How fucking quick do you think he can process and throw it.
You literally just said he was throwing the ball as soon as he crossed the line. Are you stupid? He wasn't even pulling his arm back until he was well beyond it. Fucking A you are dumb as shit. If you are going to bitch piss and moan about Moore, at least be fucking objective in your criticism.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:33 PM 10-23-2022
Yep, where the hell was he running?

Muffed another punt and caused an INT. Total Bust so far.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:34 PM 10-23-2022
And no, his work as a receiver thus far isn't nearly enough to write him off just yet. Just a couple rookie fuck ups that'll be fixed with time and some work put in. His punt returning duties, OTOH, should've ended after he fucked up in Indy a second time. Anything after that is on Toub.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:35 PM 10-23-2022

He looks in his direction when he's crossing the marker but he is not in any shape or form throwing the ****ing ball until he is 5 yards beyond it.
Hard to see much with that. Need the slow mo replay that shows down field.

I think he actually did run the wrong route. I think Mahomes was expecting a square in or crossing route. Instead, he ran a skinny post
[Reply]
jd1020 08:36 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He did.

Something tells me JD hasn't heard the quote.
I've heard the quote. The quote has nothing to do with what this dumb fuck is trying to claim.

Even with the route that wasn't rounded off as much as it was suppose to be, apparently, both of those INTs came on late passes. The defender is already crashing on that route when Mahomes is throwing it. What's the best possible outcome? Incomplete? The one last week was in no shape or form Moore's fault, another retarded take by this moron.
[Reply]
Page 97 of 280
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 > Last »
Up