ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 965 of 2138
« First < 465865915955961962963964965 9669679689699751015106514651965 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The 10pm thread (archived)
crazycoffey 10:00 PM 01-05-2007
The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.
crazycoffey 11:05 PM 03-16-2007
Originally Posted by Guru:
And tell Aces to get his butt online.
Yeah, what the hell man. doesn't he want to check up on his chick and stuff.
Buck 11:13 PM 03-16-2007
So I went to grab a bite to eat at Carls Jr. and my card was declined, yet I knew I had money in my bank account so I told the guy I'd be right back with money. He told me that he trusted me with the food while I came back with the money. Well my account is actually overdrawn. So I took the food back.

What would you have done?
007 11:16 PM 03-16-2007
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
So I went to grab a bite to eat at Carls Jr. and my card was declined, yet I knew I had money in my bank account so I told the guy I'd be right back with money. He told me that he trusted me with the food while I came back with the money. Well my account is actually overdrawn. So I took the food back.

The same. :-)
crazycoffey 11:19 PM 03-16-2007

the same thing, minus one or two fries (reward for being honest)
milkman 11:20 PM 03-16-2007

I wouldn't have taken the food.

It would have been cold by the time you got to actually eat it if you had any money.

Fast food sucks enough already.
Buck 11:21 PM 03-16-2007
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
the same thing, minus one or two fries (reward for being honest)
All I got was a burger.
crazycoffey 11:22 PM 03-16-2007
I had a similar account mishap on Monday, but over the weekend I made a transfer from savings in the same bank, it didn't clear until Tuesday and they were trying to charge us for three overdraft charges.

I went in and threatened to pull out all my money and they agreed the transfer shouldn't have been held up for anything. Credit back the 96 bucks, but damn it shouldn't have gone to that length.

Never thought I'd be so rewarded for threatening to pull out...... :-)
crazycoffey 11:23 PM 03-16-2007
All I got was a burger.
what did they say?

BTW if you lived closer than CA I'd invite you over to eat some crap to make up for not getting your burger.
007 11:24 PM 03-16-2007
I had a similar account mishap on Monday, but over the weekend I made a transfer from savings in the same bank, it didn't clear until Tuesday and they were trying to charge us for three overdraft charges.

I went in and threatened to pull out all my money and they agreed the transfer shouldn't have been held up for anything. Credit back the 96 bucks, but damn it shouldn't have gone to that length.

Never thought I'd be so rewarded for threatening to pull out...... :-)
I have had to threaten a bank like that too.
Buck 11:25 PM 03-16-2007
what did they say?

BTW if you lived closer than CA I'd invite you over to eat some crap to make up for not getting your burger.
Its cool, I used my highness to my advantage and made some bagel/cream cheese/tomato sauce/shredded cheese pizzas in the oven.
007 11:25 PM 03-16-2007
what did they say?

I think he would settle for the cold burger.
crazycoffey 11:27 PM 03-16-2007
Originally Posted by Guru:
I have had to threaten a bank like that too.

I think they try Sh*t like that every once and a while just to see if you'd take the butt rape and give the CEO an extra christmas bonus....
milkman 11:27 PM 03-16-2007
what did they say?

Like Arizona?
crazycoffey 11:29 PM 03-16-2007
Its cool, I used my highness to my advantage and made some bagel/cream cheese/tomato sauce/shredded cheese pizzas in the oven.

ppfffftttt, your highness. good stuff, be careful man.

but sounds like you got your munchies settled.

I'm snacking on some oysters and crackers with my crown and water. so I'm happy and hopefully the zinc and stuff will help make mrs. coffey happy, tomorrow......
007 11:29 PM 03-16-2007
I think they try Sh*t like that every once and a while just to see if you'd take the butt rape and give the CEO an extra christmas bonus....
yep All about the benjamins.
Page 965 of 2138
« First < 465865915955961962963964965 9669679689699751015106514651965 > Last »
Up