ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 96 of 289
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146196 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
alanm 06:37 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Kelce's driving a Chevelle. That looks like a Pontiac. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:38 PM 10-03-2023
Barstool can crash into a flaming pile of shite, Portnoy needs to choke on the biggest and shittiest piece of pizza
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:43 PM 10-03-2023
Just realizing the Chiefs have Superman, Wolverine, Deadpool, Ant Man, Polka Dot Man all cheering for them.

I feel like I might be missing some comic book heroes who are Chiefs fans. Does Geralt of Rivia count?
[Reply]
philfree 06:50 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
TAY TAY

If she really wants to be loved by Chiefs fans, she should sing the National Anthem at Arrowhead and finish it with "Home Of The Chiefs". If she did that I would become a Swiftie for life.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:53 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by philfree:
If she really wants to be loved by Chiefs fans, she should sing the National Anthem at Arrowhead and finish it with "Home Of The Chiefs". If she did that I would become a Swiftie for life.
Probably the biggest global star on the face of the earth. I don’t think she cares about sucking up to us fans.
[Reply]
frozenchief 07:04 PM 10-03-2023
What song will she write when she and Travis go their separate ways?

My vote: You fumbled my heart

Your legs were churning
My heart was burning
You threw me away
Now someone else can play
Sit on the sideline
Know I’m feeling fine
I don’t need you no more
Someone else is gonna score

Hell, I’m a poet.

Also, copyright vests when something is written irrespective of whether a copyright is actually sought. The date stamp on this post will be used to establish my common law copyright in what I’ve written. If any of you take my song or my Grammy-winning lyrics, I will come after you for all the royalties I’m due.
[Reply]
philfree 07:06 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Probably the biggest global star on the face of the earth. I don’t think she cares about sucking up to us fans.
You don't?:-)
[Reply]
wazu 07:28 PM 10-03-2023
Us Weekly article. Sounds like Taylor wants to attend every Chiefs game she can. That would seemingly put the Minnesota game in her sights.

Taylor Swift reportedly has “high hopes” of a romance with Travis Kelce, Us Weekly reports:

“She likes that he’s a normal, nice guy. He’s down-to-earth and isn’t affected by fame. She also thinks he’s hot.”

��: https://t.co/u1qM7rtoZY pic.twitter.com/b90XhuZcWE

— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) October 4, 2023

[Reply]
Delano 07:36 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Well well well
Leave it to a boomer to post a meme like it’s some revelatory breaking news.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:40 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by philfree:
Yup, the unhappy middle-aged white male who wants her to sing the anthem and finish it with "Home of the Chiefs" is the exact person she wants to please. And should please. And that the organization would want her to please by doing that.

Have you ever wondered why no one else has altered the anthem like that? And why it would only be a negative for the team itself?
[Reply]
stevieray 07:41 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Okay that's it. How can there still be Chiefs fans who don't love her?
Because she said Chiefs in the NA?

Really?

:-)

IIRC, it wasn't that long ago that half this board didn't like it OR the chop.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:45 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yup, the unhappy middle-aged white male

its funny how close most of whom trot this out are right on the heels of those they deem "old".

what bout the "unhappy middle aged black guy"?
[Reply]
Katipan 07:49 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by stevieray:

its funny how close most of whom trot this out are right on the heels they deem "old".

They love white girls too.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:00 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yup, the unhappy middle-aged white male who wants her to sing the anthem and finish it with "Home of the Chiefs" is the exact person she wants to please. And should please. And that the organization would want her to please by doing that.

Have you ever wondered why no one else has altered the anthem like that? And why it would only be a negative for the team itself?
I fantasize about her wanting to please me, but singing the National Anthem isn’t part of the fantasy. :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:01 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by stevieray:

its funny how close most of whom trot this out are right on the heels they deem "old".

Jesus fucking Christ....

Because I know you and he are white and bitching about this. Any questions or more eye rolls?
[Reply]
Page 96 of 289
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146196 > Last »
Up