« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146196 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:03 PM 10-23-2022
Like, that one today I'm pretty sure Moore was supposed to stop at the sticks and turn to secure the first but he went way farther upfield and the S was in much better position to make a play on the ball.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:04 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
What? Twice Mahomes has been picked because they're not on the same page.
This is such a dumb take.

I assume you are talking about last weeks INT to end the game and the INT today. Both instances have Mahomes throwing a ball into a situation where there is a defender waiting to jump the route. How in the actual fuck does that have anything to do with Moore or them not being on the same page?
[Reply]
lewdog 08:05 PM 10-23-2022
Game looks like it's moving too fast for him currently. He can't adapt and make changes like he should. I think most of the DBs on the team could field punts better at this point.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:07 PM 10-23-2022
Like, that one today I'm pretty sure Moore was supposed to stop at the sticks and turn to secure the first but he went way farther upfield and the S was in much better position to make a play on the ball.
I'm pretty sure you've just decided you hate Sky Moore and are coming up with every possible concoction that doesnt end with Mahomes simply making a bad throw/decision, like a normal person would when they look at those 2 INTs.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:11 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
:-)

Man, I wasn't even that high on the guy out of the draft, but here I am being forced to play the Skyy Moore fan role all because just about everybody has bailed on him.

If the dude never got the punt return job, none of you would be bitching up a storm like you are.
Some would. Others wouldn't.

Doing much of anything at all on offense would help him. George Pickens looking really damn good has not.

But mostly, had so many people not been WAAAAAAAY up this guys asshole, I'd have never been as emphatic about him. The Antonio Brown shit. The claims that he'd be the best WR in the draft this year and a 1,200 yard guy.

It was the dick sucking that really got my dander up. And the visceral reactions anytime I was like 'hey, I think he'll got for like 50 catches and 600 yards..."

"WHY ARE YOU SUCH A HATER!?!?"
[Reply]
DRM08 08:11 PM 10-23-2022
So far it’s a pretty rough season for this guy. Two bad fumbles on punt returns. No obvious chemistry with Mahomes. Hopefully we see much better results with Moore by January.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:12 PM 10-23-2022
Yeah, watching it again Mahomes fires as soon as Moore crosses the first down marker. Simply coming back to it a bit and it's an easy first and drive is extended. Instead somehow Moore goes 7 yards up the field and the S is in position to make a play.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:14 PM 10-23-2022
Yeah, watching it again Mahomes fires as soon as Moore crosses the first down marker.
If by "when he first crosses the first down marker" you mean 5 yards after the first down marker then I agree.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:16 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
That first INT, on Mahomes or Moore?

He was the target.
Andy all but directly said it was Skyy's fault in the postgame presser.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:17 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
If by "when he first crosses the first down marker" you mean 5 yards after the first down marker then I agree.
Mahomes looks his way and starts the throw as soon as he crosses the first. Settle in the open zone and it's an easy catch. Go up the field and it's a playable ball for the defender. He chose wrong.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:18 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Andy all but directly said it was Skyy's fault in the postgame presser.
Yes he did. Really kinda tossed the kid under the bus.

Looked to me like a terribad decision from Mahomes but Andy put it directly at Moore's feet for dicking up the route.

:-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:18 PM 10-23-2022
I mean it’s pretty easy to hate Skyy Moore right now.

I’m confident he’ll adapt and ultimately become an asset but for what he’s been asked to do at this point and the expectations that come with that, fuck this guy.

Look forward to seeing him in season 3.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:19 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
We could have sat tight and taken Pickens, instead traded back and took this slapdick.

As always, DJ’sLeftNut was right.
Whoa, pump the brakes. Yeah, he has not done a lot so far. And I do believe that he didn't run a good square in and that was the reason for the interception today. I also believe that the punt return experiment may be a bust. But let's not throw it the baby with the bath water. He may still end up being a good NFL WR yet.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:19 PM 10-23-2022
Mahomes looks his way and starts the throw as soon as he crosses the first.
No he fucking doesnt.

Moore is already beyond the first damn marker before Mahomes is in a throwing motion.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:20 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
No he fucking doesnt.

Moore is already beyond the first damn marker before Mahomes is in a throwing motion.
Andy Reid disagrees, unfortunately.
[Reply]
Page 96 of 280
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146196 > Last »
Up