ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 96 of 488
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146196 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:13 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And if I'm putting together my offseason at this point.

1. Sign Juju Smith-Schuster to a 3 year deal.
2. Sign Arden Key to a 2-3 year deal.
3. Trade our 4th round pick to the Jags for Laviska Shenault and their 5th. (Trade down from 135 to 157)
4. Sign Kyzir White to a 3 year deal.
5. Wait for La'el Collins to be cut and then sign him.
I like this but Id put more priority on La'el Collins. Like Bosschief said, he will get much more salary on the open market.

Also, I dont get the love for Shenault? What am I missing?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:14 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Id do a 4th or even 3rd comp pick for Lael Collins. We arent getting a top rated, proven NFL RT in the 3rd or 4th round. He could possibly be the Biggest upgrade we could do this offseason! Our Oline would be ELITE and set for years!
Way too much money on the OL at that point. If he gets cut and the Chiefs can structure a better deal, great. I wouldn't expect that though. If he gets cut teams will be clamoring to sign him. We'd get priced right out of that.

Chiefs got bigger fish to fry than a RT.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:15 PM 03-16-2022
I like this but Id put more priority on La'el Collins. Like Bosschief said, he will get much more salary on the open market.

I mean if they'll take a 7th for Collins...then sure. I've got no problem with it. As long as his deal gets reworked.

Shenault is a weapon. He's a RB/WR hybrid player that I'm sure Reid would love to get into his playbook. He's buried in Jacksonville.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:15 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
Breaking: CB Jeff Gladney is signing with the #Cardinals, per sources. Gladney, 25, is a former first-round pick of the #Vikings. I’m told the Cards really like his ability to play both inside and out.

Fuck you Dante84
That sucks. I was hoping maybe?

He is very short so maybe they didnt like that.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:16 PM 03-16-2022
That sucks about Glandey, but I suspect they want more size on the outside after losing Ward.
[Reply]
In58men 12:16 PM 03-16-2022

Great prospect coming out of college, will have much higher ceiling with Chiefs than what he showed in Jacksonville.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:18 PM 03-16-2022

He's one of these new breed WR's with a thick lower body, strong after the catch. You could use him in coming out of the backfield, screens, intermediate routes, short routes etc.

Think poor man's Deebo Samuel, with enough youth and upside to get excited about.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:18 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Way too much money on the OL at that point. If he gets cut and the Chiefs can structure a better deal, great. I wouldn't expect that though. If he gets cut teams will be clamoring to sign him. We'd get priced right out of that.

Chiefs got bigger fish to fry than a RT.
I agree adding a RT isn’t a major priority, but he’s only owed 3/30 on the rest of his deal and that’s super cheap. He’s also a top 5 RT is is young. Nwosu just went for that much, for perspective. Dallas will release him if he isn’t traded for , so giving up a 7th for him to finish solidifying the OL would be nice. Especially with Niang underwhelming and better suited for swing tackle.
[Reply]
chiefswillriseup 12:19 PM 03-16-2022
Chandler Jones to raiders.. jesus this division..
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:19 PM 03-16-2022
If you can add a guy like Juju and then Shenault to that WR group? Fuck.

Hill
Juju
Shenault
Hardman

That’s a lot of versatility.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:19 PM 03-16-2022
Chandler Jones goes to the Raiders.
[Reply]
SuperChief 12:19 PM 03-16-2022

Four-time Pro Bowl pass rusher Chandler Jones is finalizing a deal with the #Raiders, per sources.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) March 16, 2022

Fuck.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:19 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I mean if they'll take a 7th for Collins...then sure. I've got no problem with it. As long as his deal gets reworked.

Shenault is a weapon. He's a RB/WR hybrid player that I'm sure Reid would love to get into his playbook. He's buried in Jacksonville.
3/30 is a great deal for a top RT, we are going to need more than average at RT.

We already have a gadget player (Hardman) dont see the need for Shenault.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 12:19 PM 03-16-2022
Better get a RT now
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:20 PM 03-16-2022
Jones must love McDaniels.
[Reply]
Page 96 of 488
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146196 > Last »
Up