ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 96 of 104
« First < 46869293949596 979899100 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:53 PM 01-22-2022
We better only see CEH in a limited role.

https://twitter.com/pff_eric/status/...743755265?s=21
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:56 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Protocal69:
See Chiefs fans always talking out there ass. That is not true. Bills have beat Dolphins(2),Pats(2) including playoffs, Chiefs,Saints. Thats 4 teams and 6 wins

While we are on it who has the chiefs really played with their cupcake schedule
Chiefs have barely some of the worst teams in the league. So you can stop with all that soft schedule stuff

Miami was 1-0 the first time you played them so technically I guess, you get that one.
Miami was 1-6 the next time you played them. Holding that team up as an achievement? OK, bit of a stretch dont you think?

Saints? They were 5-5 when you played them. Down to their 3rd string QB and no Alvin Kamara. Again, nothing to brag about.

Patriots? Really an overachieving team that benefited from a very soft schedule, similar to the Bills. And they beat you the first time you played them. Now the playoff game was TOTAL domination by the Bills, a very good game for you guys. Jones was in way over his head and offered no competition.

Chiefs? We were 2-2 when you played us so still NOT a winning team. You guys won and thats what matters but we did kill ourselves with mistakes. I would argue that had more to do with the loss than Buffalo outright beating us.

So the argument stands based on the FACTS. Chiefs played one of the hardest schedules in the league and the Bills played the EASIEST. That is also a FACT. You can look that up if you want.

Now, none of that matters tomorrow either team could win this game.

But if you want to look at it realistically, those are the facts.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:02 PM 01-22-2022
Double Diggs pretty much every play, make someone else beat us
Spy Allen with Gay or Sorensen, do NOT let him run wild

Do those two things successfully, and we got this
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:08 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Double Diggs pretty much every play, make someone else beat us
Spy Allen with Gay or ANYONE NOT NAMED Sorensen, do NOT let him run wild

Do those two things successfully, and we got this
FIXED YOUR POST
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:11 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
FIXED YOUR POST
Heh, I get the sentiment... but keeping him near the LOS in that capacity seems like something he's still capable of
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:13 PM 01-22-2022
Heh, I get the sentiment... but keeping him near the LOS in that capacity seems like something he's still capable of
dude misses so many tackles. I don't want him to be the guy we're counting on to bring down the much bigger and stronger Josh Allen, thank you very much.

Gimme Gay, or even D'OD (whom we use to use to spy Watson). Just not Sorensen.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:17 PM 01-22-2022
You people are idiots. Look back to the tennessee game of 2019/2020 playoffs. Sorenson put a nail in Derrick henrys coffin for that game. Perfect tacle form on the fake punt by Texans. He makes plays . If you want missed tackles look no further than Honey Badger.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:17 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
dude misses so many tackles. I don't want him to be the guy we're counting on to bring down the much bigger and stronger Josh Allen, thank you very much.

Gimme Gay, or even D'OD (whom we use to use to spy Watson). Just not Sorensen.
I'd be down for putting DOD on the case, but man that guy so rarely sees the field outside of ST's... is he just stupid or what?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:24 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
You people are idiots. Look back to the tennessee game of 2019/2020 playoffs. Sorenson put a nail in Derrick henrys coffin for that game. Perfect tacle form on the fake punt by Texans. He makes plays . If you want missed tackles look no further than Honey Badger.
Watch the rest of the plays in both games.

Watch the dozen missed tackles in each by Sorensen.

yes, he does make the occasional big splash play, but that doesn't erase the rest.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:25 PM 01-22-2022
I'd be down for putting DOD on the case, but man that guy so rarely sees the field outside of ST's... is he just stupid or what?
I guess. Must be.

But, "see that guy? Number 17?" Go kill that guy.

I mean, that's pretty simple, right?
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:30 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
A Sorenson stan? I thought those creatures were extinct
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:54 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Protocal69:
See Chiefs fans always talking out there ass. That is not true. Bills have beat Dolphins(2),Pats(2) including playoffs, Chiefs,Saints. Thats 4 teams and 6 wins

While we are on it who has the chiefs really played with their cupcake schedule
Chiefs have barely some of the worst teams in the league. So you can stop with all that soft schedule stuff
Yeah, nobody really. Just the Sharters, the Faders 2x, Green Bay, Dallas, Philly, Pittsburgh x2(who Bills lost to), Browns. We didn’t lose to a team that had a losing record when we played them. We definitely didn’t get held to single digits by the fucking Jags (lmmfaoooooooo). Aside from playing the 6th SOS vs Bills 32 SOS, still finished with a better record, and btw Chiefs are 9-1 the last 10 of the season vs Bills 6-4 last 10. And Mahomes had a down year, and still outperformed Allen’s best season ever. I mean aside from ALL of that. Yeah we’re basically the same team. Until we send your loser franchise back home tomorrow. Same old sorry ass Bills. Thanks for Mahomes btw, you could have had the best quarterback in the league, but we appreciate you trading the pick to us, lmmfao.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:06 PM 01-22-2022
LFG

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:09 PM 01-22-2022

[Reply]
BossChief 02:12 PM 01-22-2022
Let’s hope CEH returning is to get Buffalo to prepare for him and not spend as much time prepping for McKinnon.
[Reply]
Page 96 of 104
« First < 46869293949596 979899100 > Last »
Up