Page 96 of 174
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official College Football 2021 Thread ****
Titty Meat 04:45 PM 08-27-2021
Week 3 schedule

https://fbschedules.com/college-football-schedule/
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:09 PM 11-20-2021
They're going to have a really hard time not putting in Cincinnati if Oregon loses this.... but, I'm sure they'll do it anyway.

Michigan jumps Cincinnati for #4.

OSU/Michigan play next week... loser drops out, Notre Dame (who lost to Cincinnati) jumps into #4.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:10 PM 11-20-2021
#3 is gonna go down tonight. They definitely don't have the juice for this game.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:13 PM 11-20-2021
holy cow
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:13 PM 11-20-2021
:-)
[Reply]
RustShack 08:15 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
So next year is the year?
It will be an interesting year. A lot of talent, losing a lot of experience. 5 years ago expecting a bowl game with this type of overturn was unheard of at Iowa State. Bowl game is likely though. We’ll see how the team looks, the following year could be “the year”.

In a few years the new Big12 could be interesting. Maybe they get to avoid a few good teams and pad their win column like B1G and SEC teams do.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:17 PM 11-20-2021
Way to show out NikeU. You bright green frauds.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:17 PM 11-20-2021
Utah turned up the rape.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:18 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Utah turned up the rape.
Utah is treating them like their least favorite sister-wife.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:19 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
They're going to have a really hard time not putting in Cincinnati if Oregon loses this.... but, I'm sure they'll do it anyway.

OSU/Michigan play next week... loser drops out, Notre Dame (who lost to Cincinnati) jumps into #4.
Yeah if Oregon gets dumped it pretty much guarantees Alabama is in even if they lose the SEC championship.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:21 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah if Oregon gets dumped it pretty much guarantees Alabama is in even if they lose the SEC championship.
Of course. Then we get the Georgia v. Bama rematch we will all be pining for!!

Fucking barf.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:27 PM 11-20-2021
If you root for Bama you're basically a Patriots fan. There's no defending it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:29 PM 11-20-2021
Nebraska's season seems reminiscent to Kansas' the year before they won the Orange Bowl... lost to A&M after being up 18-7, had a big comeback against Nebraska just to lose in OT, blew a game against Baylor, etc.

Nebraska basically showed how the B1G is a bunch of frauds without actually beating anyone.
Interesting take. They have a much easier schedule next year but unlike KU theyll have a whole new offensive staff. Martinez is somewhat of a mystery definitely no Todd Reesing though
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:32 PM 11-20-2021

Cincinnati deserves to be the 4th even if Michigan jumps them it wont matter theyll lose to tOSU. What could be interesting if Okie State beats tech tonight then OU next week and wins the Big 12 title game they gotta be in the conversation too right?
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:43 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
If you root for Bama you're basically a Patriots fan. There's no defending it.
Wife has a sister that roots for them.

She’s tasteful about it, but yes, it’s indefensible.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:43 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Interesting take. They have a much easier schedule next year but unlike KU theyll have a whole new offensive staff. Martinez is somewhat of a mystery definitely no Todd Reesing though
I know Nebraska fans don't care for moral victories, but from an outsider perspective thought it was impressive they played with everyone and I have to assume have the toughest schedule in the B1G (playing the top 4).

Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Cincinnati deserves to be the 4th even if Michigan jumps them it wont matter theyll lose to tOSU. What could be interesting if Okie State beats tech tonight then OU next week and wins the Big 12 title game they gotta be in the conversation too right?
Yeah, I'd really hope at this point (if Oregon loses) that Cincinnati would be #4... even if they get destroyed by Georgia or whoever, they've earned it just as much as anyone else in this crazy-ass season.

The Big 12 really screwed itself... glad OU didn't make it, as they had several close calls and were clearly frauds, but then OkSt screwed themselves losing to ISU and Baylor losing to TCU.

But yeah, given Ohio St or Michigan will lose next weekend, I'd think OkSt has to get a look if they win out.

What a weird fucking season.
[Reply]
Page 96 of 174
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146 > Last »
Up