ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 96 of 335
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146196 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:11 AM 04-23-2016
Episode 1 has officially leaked.
[Reply]
JakeLV 10:46 AM 04-23-2016
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Any help finding it?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:18 PM 04-23-2016
Originally Posted by JakeLV:
Any help finding it?
It looks like it got taken down by spoilers are out like wildfire on Reddit. /r/asoiaf is melting down.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:39 PM 04-23-2016
Watched the last two episodes of season 5 last night just to refresh... still get a visceral reaction to Stannis murdering his daughter

YOU DESERVED TO LOSE YOU MISERABLE PIECE OF SHIT :-)

And also, just a hunch... Jon Snow isnt technically dead, he will become a white walker... BUT, Bran will be able to control him
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:45 PM 04-23-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Watched the last two episodes of season 5 last night just to refresh... still get a visceral reaction to Stannis murdering his daughter

YOU DESERVED TO LOSE YOU MISERABLE PIECE OF SHIT :-)

And also, just a hunch... Jon Snow isnt technically dead, he will become a white walker... BUT, Bran will be able to control him
Heh. That would be a good time.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:48 PM 04-23-2016
I watched S1:E1 last night just for shits and giggles. Holy balls there was a lot of foreshadowing I missed. God I love this show.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:51 PM 04-23-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Heh. That would be a good time.
Cant wait for season 6, matter of fact I enjoyed rewatching the two shows last night so much I believe I'll just do a season 5 marathon today
[Reply]
Sorter 01:12 PM 04-23-2016
It looks like it got taken down by spoilers are out like wildfire on Reddit. /r/asoiaf is melting down.
This is true.

Fuck, those leaked pictures
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 01:18 PM 04-23-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Cant wait for season 6, matter of fact I enjoyed rewatching the two shows last night so much I believe I'll just do a season 5 marathon today
On 2-4 my buddy and I would rewatch it all from the very beginning. That way we were up to speed. Now we are too busy and that 50 hours of tv is a lot. But if you've got the time it aids in paying attention because you don't spend any time trying to remember wtf is going on in the story lines and the stuff from earlier that they reference is fresh in your mind.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:09 PM 04-23-2016
Get caught up on all the nude/sex scenes in all five seasons.

http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...ene-63382.html

NSFW, obviously.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:10 PM 04-23-2016
Lets keep all spoilers inside a
Spoiler!
until the episode has aired.
[Reply]
RustShack 07:47 AM 04-24-2016
I want to click those so bad, but must be strong.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:31 AM 04-24-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
I want to click those so bad, but must be strong.
Same.

I waited this long I can wait 15 hours more.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:04 AM 04-24-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
This is true.

Fuck, those leaked pictures
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
listopencil 03:49 PM 04-24-2016

WASHINGTON—Telling reporters they were unable to convey the full extent of their gratitude that the plot of the hit HBO series had finally surpassed the events of the novels, citizens across the country expressed immense relief Sunday that all the insufferable little Game Of Thrones fans would no longer be able to lord the books over everyone else just trying to enjoy the show. “After five unbearable seasons of constantly hearing how ‘the books handled things much differently,’ it’s just so nice to know I won’t have to deal with any of that shit this time around,” said White Plains, NY resident Cathryn Wakeman, echoing the sentiments of millions of viewers who had become exasperated by the incessant comments from “all those little shits” about how the televised version of a battle strayed from the George R.R. Martin novels. “Every time there was a slight deviation, one of those ****ers would have to chime in with how someone from the show was actually a composite of ‘two way more interesting’ characters from the book or how the producers left out a passage critical to understanding Westeros or some shit like that. Thank God those assholes just have to sit there and wait to find out what happens next like the rest of us.” Although the nation was looking forward to watching the fantasy show unbothered by annoying remarks from fans of the books, Americans said they wouldn’t put it past the little pricks to butt in with fan theories they picked up online.

http://www.theonion.com/article/nati...hrones-f-52801
[Reply]
Page 96 of 335
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146196 > Last »
Up