ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 125
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 06:12 PM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It does when folks are trying to paint him as this super secret hidden special talent. Thus far he's had success only when the other JAGs have had success. And if Reid isn't giving him opportunities after he let him carry the bulk of the load in the season opener, there's probably something in his game they want coached out of him. Perhaps a bad habit picked up at Rutgers or an inability to consistently pass block properly. Who knows.
Orrrr, just like with Skyy and the WR position, Andy is giving his vets every opportunity to work through the growing pains of having a brand new offense with a lot of new faces.

It's just a matter of time before Skyy and Pacheco start getting more opportunities consistently, especially if the offense continues to be inconsistent and struggle at times.

Have a little patience, and stop being so quick to write off talented rookies 6 games into the season.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:17 PM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
The people who want to throw CEH away seem to want to dismiss those games, even though he was better in those games. The only reason his YPC fell under Pacheco in the TB game was because 9 of his 19 runs came in their final two possessions when they were clearly just pounding the ball and burning clock.

Who is less patient? The people saying Pacheco has more potential but hasn't shown to be better than whats on the field yet, or the people saying MORE PACHECO!!!!!

The guys a 7th round rookie. Chill. We dont ****ing run the ball anyways. Even our #1 RB has 2 games out of 6 where he got at least 10 carries.
Pacheco ran the ball against the Cardinals and they knew we were gonna run.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:18 PM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Orrrr, just like with Skyy and the WR position, Andy is giving his vets every opportunity to work through the growing pains of having a brand new offense with a lot of new faces.

It's just a matter of time before Skyy and Pacheco start getting more opportunities consistently, especially if the offense continues to be inconsistent and struggle at times.

Have a little patience, and stop being so quick to write off talented rookies 6 games into the season.
When did I write him off? It's not an insult to say he slots right in with the rest of the JAGs off the rip. Or that his ceiling is probably a cog in an effective RBBC. The bellcow RB is nigh extinct in the modern NFL.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:20 PM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

I don't think it matters what happens, Moore and Pacheco aren't going to get the shots they should be until next year or if an injury happens.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:24 PM 10-17-2022
Reid probably isn't comfortable letting him handle the full responsibilities of what a RB is asked to do in our offense just yet. Not a coincidence he gets most of his work closing games out in obvious clock burning situations. If he develops the pass blocking aspect quickly enough his workload probably rises exponential and then we'll get to see what he really offers as a back in the system. Hope it's sooner rather than later if we're so fucking insistent on running this outside zone scheme.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:46 PM 10-17-2022
At the right time when needed he will take over and be umleashed.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:24 AM 10-18-2022
It looks like the dominant run game we saw against the bucs may be a mirage like the 200 plus rush yards we put on buffalo in 2019...Andy just can't help himself even when he has proof that it's what's best for the team smh.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:08 AM 10-20-2022
Pacheco seems so angry when he is out there.

Can he play safety?

I really miss having safeties that tackled well and hit hard.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:35 AM 10-20-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Pacheco seems so angry when he is out there.

Can he play safety?

I really miss having safeties that tackled well and hit hard.

You mean like Justin Reid? Have you missed the number of times he's taken a ball carrier head on and taken a beating just to make a tackle?
[Reply]
PHOG 07:40 AM 10-20-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You mean like Justin Reid? Have you missed the number of times he's taken a ball carrier head on and taken a beating just to make a tackle?
Plus the shot he gave Allen in the back over by the sideline. That had Allen needing help to get back up.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:31 AM 10-20-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Plus the shot he gave Allen in the back over by the sideline. That had Allen needing help to get back up.
Yeah. Allen is dumb as fuck. He can’t be taking those hits.

I felt that shit through my TV.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:30 PM 10-20-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Standing in front of a runner and making the tackle is literally what the defender is supposed to do.

So, I will say Reid isn't soft, but as a group, our safeties are soft. I am so sick of watching Thornhill dip his shoulder in an attempt to tackle, instead of actually tackling.

I feel like our safeties play like extra cornerbacks, instead of like safeties. And not good corners, either.

Yes, Reid has been willing to get trucked, but he hasn't played great. And Thornhill seems lost, especially when he has deep coverage.

Thornhill had one shot at an interception, and that's it. The safeties of our past would have at least a couple of picks, especially playing QBs who like to throw deep.

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:41 PM 10-20-2022
Standing in front of a runner and making the tackle is literally what the defender is supposed to do.

So, I will say Reid isn't soft, but as a group, our safeties are soft. I am so sick of watching Thornhill dip his shoulder in an attempt to tackle, instead of actually tackling.

I feel like our safeties play like extra cornerbacks, instead of like safeties. And not good corners, either.

Yes, Reid has been willing to get trucked, but he hasn't played great. And Thornhill seems lost, especially when he has deep coverage.

Thornhill had one shot at an interception, and that's it. The safeties of our past would have at least a couple of picks, especially playing QBs who like to throw deep.

Reid and Cook are bad dudes, Cook especially. Are you sure you actually watch/understand football?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:22 AM 10-21-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Reid and Cook are bad dudes, Cook especially. Are you sure you actually watch/understand football?
Cook turned his head over his outside shoulder, looking for a pass to a receiver on his inside shoulder (on the TD pass to Adams) Why in TF would he look over his outside shoulder for that ball? Yeah, he is bad alright.

Cook may be something in the future, and I really liked drafting him.

Reid is not soft, but he isn't an elite safety who is known for hitting hard.

When the best thing you can say about our safeties is one of them is willing to get trucked to make a tackle, they are clearly not a strength of the defense.

[Reply]
suzzer99 02:49 AM 10-21-2022
Cook turned his head over his outside shoulder, looking for a pass to a receiver on his inside shoulder (on the TD pass to Adams) Why in TF would he look over his outside shoulder for that ball? Yeah, he is bad alright.
I was actually super encouraged by that play. He's a rookie, and he still came inches from recovering and knocking the ball out - for what would have been an incredible play.

We've had plenty of veterans in the secondary who just fade away on that play and never even come close to the knocking the ball out.

I'm super pumped about our young secondary and LBs. Our DL not so much.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 125
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105 > Last »
Up