ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 335
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145195 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
raybec 4 03:10 PM 04-21-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Tyrion being a Targaryen makes sense too, and why his "father" kept him around. Wouldn't want people knowing the love of his wife had a child with someone else. He also has said a few things such as "I have no way of proving you aren't my son". And that would also be another reason he's told he will never have Castely Rock. He just loved his wife so much he kept her child.

Side note that would make Danys, Jons, and Tyrions mothers all die at child birth. They are the three dragons.
The only exception would by if Tywin kept Tyrion around it wouldn't be because he loved his wife. It would'vebeen to save the Lannister name from a scandal
[Reply]
RustShack 03:18 PM 04-21-2016
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
The only exception would by if Tywin kept Tyrion around it wouldn't be because he loved his wife. It would'vebeen to save the Lannister name from a scandal
That's what I led off with, just not worded as well as you.
[Reply]
RustShack 03:20 PM 04-21-2016
I ordered this badass shirt.
Attached: image.jpg (52.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Hawk 03:25 PM 04-21-2016
Tyrion being a Targaryen makes sense too, and why his "father" kept him around. Wouldn't want people knowing the love of his wife had a child with someone else. He also has said a few things such as "I have no way of proving you aren't my son". And that would also be another reason he's told he will never have Castely Rock. He just loved his wife so much he kept her child.

Side note that would make Danys, Jons, and Tyrions mothers all die at child birth. They are the three dragons.
Tyrion as a Targ is possible, and certainly the books have hinted at it being a possibility by talking about Tywin's wife and King Aerys possibly having an affair and King Aerys taking certain "liberties" with her when they did the bedding ceremony at Tywin's wedding (though that would not be the right timing for Tyrion, it would possibly apply to Jaime and Cersei though). Tyrion is obsessed with dragons in the books and reads everything he can find about them.

All that being said, I feel like having two hidden Targs (three if you count Aegon) is a bit much, even for GRRM. I also don't think Aegon is a real Targ, or even if he is, that he will live long enough to be the third head of the dragon (it is telling that the show left him out completely). So I still think it will be Dany and Jon and the third will be Bran warging one of the dragons. But who knows, it could go a lot of different ways still.
[Reply]
Brando 03:38 PM 04-21-2016
Let's see

Originally Posted by Sorter:
Are you drunk when you post in this thread?
What's wrong with what I said?

[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 03:57 PM 04-21-2016
My wife and I were wanting to start watching this. Any idea how we can get ahold of season 1 and start from the beginning?
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:01 PM 04-21-2016
Buy it.

Or get HBO Go.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 04:03 PM 04-21-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Buy it.

Or get HBO Go.
HBO Go has all the seasons?

I tried Netflix but they don't.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:08 PM 04-21-2016
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
My wife and I were wanting to start watching this. Any idea how we can get ahold of season 1 and start from the beginning?
Amazon Prime has them.
[Reply]
RustShack 04:09 PM 04-21-2016
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
HBO Go has all the seasons?

I tried Netflix but they don't.
Yes. It's an HBO show, so HBOGO has it all.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:16 PM 04-21-2016
Just do Prime if you have an account.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:20 PM 04-21-2016

[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 04:47 PM 04-21-2016
Sweet thanks guys
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 08:48 PM 04-21-2016
Every season is on DirecTV on demand. Sweet.
[Reply]
Hawk 08:17 AM 04-22-2016
For someone starting it new from scratch with the show, I highly recommend this site:

http://gotscorecards.us/

It provides a brief spoiler-free synopisis or "scorecard" for each episode that is geared toward helping people who have not read the books understand the background and characters (there are a ton and they can be hard to keep track of at first, so these really help to clarify who is who and what is happening). It is worth the time for new viewers to read the scorecard after watching each episode, especially in the first season. They are not very long, but they have a lot of useful info for non-readers.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 335
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145195 > Last »
Up