Page 95 of 142
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
Pats59-1 10:09 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
Are you still maintaining that the Chiefs are a zone team?
Against good quality QBs and offenses I am, yes.
[Reply]
bostonhardo 10:09 AM 01-17-2019
Lol... you're so intimidating...
Sorry but i had to call you on your premise regarding the respective players. In your terms "you were talking out of your ass". You have nothing to back it up.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 10:09 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
First of all, a 57% completion rate for Tom is sub-standard. Hes in the mid to high 60%s. As ive said this team has had a weird year on the road.

For his career, Tom is 98% Qb rating at home and 96% on the road. Not a big deal.
But in the playoffs (where the talent disparity between teams is much smaller) his overall passer rating on the road is 75.9 versus 93.1 at home.

But HFA doesn't matter...
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 10:10 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Probably deleted it. Pitiful.
Did nothing of the sort which is why I'm using the same screen name. I know y'all are over there.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 10:10 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by bostonhardo:
Sorry but i had to call you on your premise regarding the respective players. In your terms "you were talking out of your ass"
I mean, there is no point in me arguing with a fool.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 10:11 AM 01-17-2019
But in the playoffs (where the talent disparity between teams is much smaller) his overall passer rating on the road is 75.9 versus 93.1 at home.

There was a reason the Pats were on the road. By now I'm sure you know what I would say.
[Reply]
Pats59-1 10:11 AM 01-17-2019

Overall passer rating this year?
[Reply]
bobbything 10:13 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Pats59-1:
"While both Justin Houston and Dee Ford are accomplished edge rushers, they are much worse comparatively against the run. The Chiefs’ third edge rusher in their rotation, day two rookie Breeland Speaks, was dominated by Gronkowski in the run game in October."
Anyone can pull stats to show why they're going to have success. We've been doing it here all week too.

This is easy.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 10:14 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
Another tidbit I personally found to be interesting is that in all those one and done playoff losses in 2013, 16 and 17 the Chiefs would have played at the Patriots next. They played them in 2015 after winning at Houston. They finally meet again on the biggest possible stage.
Yes interesting. Sometimes folks do not play each other that one of them does not make it. Would of been interesting what the results might of been has the two teams played more games in the playoffs.

Yes, this is the biggest stage two AFC teams can meet. Should be a fun game.
[Reply]
bostonhardo 10:15 AM 01-17-2019
I mean, there is no point in me arguing with a fool.
Your right there is no point to your agrument that Kelce's stats blow away Gronks. just makes everyone here wonder about your other agruments. i don't mean to pick on you. Your probably a nice guy. Just a lttle over your head.
[Reply]
bobbything 10:15 AM 01-17-2019
How is it wrong? You played a ton of man this year, in particular at home because you played god awful offenses with awful QBs.

Here is who you played at home:

Arizona, SF, Cincy, Baltimore...Look at those offenses. Doesn't even count Denver and Oakland.

Are you honestly pretending those offense are similar to what NE put out last week?

If you play more man like you have all year, Dee Ford and Justin Houston are going to watch Michel, White and Burkhead, with some Cordarelle Patterson whiz right by them all night long.

If you stack the box to come and take out Michel, vs the Run, Brady will get the ball out like he did vs SD last week.

Your liabilities are at MLB and Safety.

Reggie Ragland is dumber than a bag of rocks as is Speaks. Brady feasts on low IQ players like that. NE is healthy and ready for the power game, and Edelman is light years healthier than he was in October, too.

That's not even counting NE's very good blocking WRs.
Assuming you guys come out and railroad this defense, how do you plan on stopping KC's offense? They are the third highest scoring offense of all time. Surely, someone of your intellect can at least admit that you're not going to.
[Reply]
Pats59-1 10:16 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:
Anyone can pull stats to show why they're going to have success. We've been doing it here all week too.
  • 0-2 on the road against non-playoff teams in December
  • Brady's stat line at Arrowhead: 53/89 (59.5%) 722 yards 3 TDs, 6 INTs
  • 24 ppg given up on the road
  • KC's defense gives up 18 ppg at home

This is easy.
It's also easy to point out in 2005 and 2014 when Brady played at Arrowhead, those were the weakest offensive supporting casts and/or

When NE lost in 2014, KC simply outplayed them AND NE was playing a poor brand of ball. Oh, and the WS was in town and the entire city was delirious. Congrats.

It was smash mouth that next week and onto Cincinnati the next week, alll the way to the Super Bowl.

Read what I just wrote. When Brady has a nasty run game, he's the best playaction QB of all time.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:16 AM 01-17-2019
Another ignorant Pat's fan...

Chiefs are a zone team huh?
:-)

Pat's fans are nothing but frontrunners man, they are clueless.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 10:18 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Well...being pragmatic, I tried to view how I would gauge playing Mahomes/Hill/Reid at Arrowhead from a Patriots perspective... and came to the conclusion I wouldn't feel very good about it.

The noise is going to be ruthless...if it's not frigid, it might be the loudest game in NFL history. The energy generated in that place is going to be crazy...that's a real, tangible thing. It threw the Colts completely out of kilter.. 49 years of waiting and never having a AFCCG in that stadium. It ****ed the Patriots up when they played here last...Brady actually got benched.

I should ask NE fans if they can remember Brady getting blown out on a nationally televised game...to the point Belichick waved in the white flag. I haven't watched every game in their 18 year history..

I would be concerned that Reid has put up 40 on them 3 times...in four match-ups. Only ONE of the 4 head-to-head Reid era Chiefs/Pats games has been in KC....and it was a 41-14 rout.

Brady is going to have to sacrifice his son to Moloch to win this one....
Brady was put on the bench against NO in 2009 and again this year against Tenn. There may have been more, but those two come to mind.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:18 AM 01-17-2019
It's also easy to point out in 2005 and 2014 when Brady played at Arrowhead, those were the weakest offensive supporting casts and/or

When NE lost in 2014, KC simply outplayed them AND NE was playing a poor brand of ball. Oh, and the WS was in town and the entire city was delirious. Congrats.

It was smash mouth that next week and onto Cincinnati the next week, alll the way to the Super Bowl.

Read what I just wrote. When Brady has a nasty run game, he's the best playaction QB of all time.
None of this shit is relevant, trolling hard but failing.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 142
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105 > Last »
Up