ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 192
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>2024 WR Class
Couch-Potato 08:45 PM 10-10-2023
Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:26 PM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Waddle is robin. Chase is Batman.

You don't like admitting when you were wrong even years after huh?
I have been wrong on guys.

But your statement that I was wrong on Jeudy is stuff for low rent morons and casuals.

I actually thought you knew more ball than that.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:27 PM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
What role do you see for Worthy in the NFL?

#1 WR

#2 WR

Slot/Gadget?
I don't think he can be WR1, and at this point I don't particularly see him as a WR2.

But, he is more of a threat than a regular WR3.

So, more than a slot or gadget guy, and with NFL coaches, trainers, and nutritionists, he is bound to get a little bigger, and stronger.

I imagine if Hardman was a Pro Bowl returner his rookie year, Worthy could do that, plus he is more of a true receiver than Hardman.

I like Mitchell better, because he has size, and is a smooth route runner. In this offense, with Kelce and Mahomes to help him learn to attack zones, he compliments Rice, and the rest of the offense better.

Earlier someone said he was like Tee Higgins, and meant it as a bad thing, but if Mitchell was Higgins, and we could have 5 years of control, I would take that.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:27 PM 02-27-2024
That seems to actually be a common hot take right now.

I think Nabers is a WR1 in most drafts, and I absolutely love him, so I get it.

I just don't think you can pass up Harrison when he's so fucking safe.
Yeah, I'm not there yet, but I was about a week ahead of Draft Twitter on it. It was one of those 'don't believe my lying eyes' things where I thought "nah - I can't actually be seeing what I think I'm seeing, do I? - Nabers is !@#$ing amazing..."

Since it ultimately won't be me that gets fired, I have no problem saying I think it. I probably agree with you - if I'm sitting there at 4 after 3 quarterbacks have come off the board, I don't think I can possibly pass on him. Taking Harrison and having Nabers be better won't get you fired. But taking Nabers and having Harrison be better just might.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:29 PM 02-27-2024
I have been wrong on guys.

But your statement that I was wrong on Jeudy is stuff for low rent morons and casuals.

I actually thought you knew more ball than that.
I don't know that I said you were completely wrong about Jeudy, did I?

Like I said, I think the talent is there, but he's an entitled moron.

You seem to want to blame literally everything on situation. That situation didn't stop Sutton from bouncing back this year.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:29 PM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I don't think he can be WR1, and at this point I don't particularly see him as a WR2.

So, more than a slot or gadget guy, and with NFL coaches, trainers, and nutritionists, he is bound to get a little bigger, and stronger.

I imagine if Hardman was a Pro Bowl returner his rookie year, Worthy could do that, plus he is more of a true receiver than Hardman.

I like Mitchell better, because he has size, and is a smooth route runner. In this offense, with Kelce and Mahomes to help him learn to attack zones, he compliments Rice, and the rest of the offense better.

Earlier someone said he was like Tee Higgins, and meant it as a bad thing, but if Mitchell was Higgins, and we could have 5 years of control, I would take that.

I don't hate Worthy I just don't see how what he does is more valuable than a guy that projects as a #1 WR.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:29 PM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, I'm not there yet, but I was about a week ahead of Draft Twitter on it. It was one of those 'don't believe my lying eyes' things where I thought "nah - I can't actually be seeing what I think I'm seeing, do I? - Nabers is !@#$ing amazing..."

Since it ultimately won't be me that gets fired, I have no problem saying I think it. I probably agree with you - if I'm sitting there at 4 after 3 quarterbacks have come off the board, I don't think I can possibly pass on him. Taking Harrison and having Nabers be better won't get you fired. But taking Nabers and having Harrison be better just might.
Nabors IS amazing. But he's not Harrison Jr. amazing.

IMO, Harrison is to Julio Jones like Nabors is to Sammy Watkins.
[Reply]
O.city 03:29 PM 02-27-2024
Jerry Jeudy will probably be out of the league in a few years.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:29 PM 02-27-2024
I don't know that I said you were completely wrong about Jeudy, did I?

Like I said, I think the talent is there, but he's an entitled moron.

You seem to want to blame literally everything on situation. That situation didn't stop Sutton from bouncing back this year.
The situation is that Payton wants to feed Sutton as the #1.

:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 03:29 PM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

100%
[Reply]
staylor26 03:30 PM 02-27-2024
The situation is that Payton wants to feed Sutton as the #1.

:-)
I'm sure you know way more about WRs than Payton too.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:31 PM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Nabors IS amazing. But he's not Harrison Jr. amazing.

IMO, Harrison is to Julio Jones like Nabors is to Sammy Watkins.
Harrison Jr is the Trevor Lawrence of this draft.

He will be good and play but the hype is over the top and not reality.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:32 PM 02-27-2024
Harrison Jr is the Trevor Lawrence of this draft.

He will be good and play but the hype is over the top and not reality.
Marvin Harrison Jr. = grossly overrated

Adonai Mitchell = top 15 player

Wow.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:32 PM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

Unless the reports are way off, he's much, much faster than Higgins.
[Reply]
O.city 03:32 PM 02-27-2024
I wouldn't take Harrison JR high if I didn't already have a QB.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:32 PM 02-27-2024
I'm sure you know way more about WRs than Payton too.
Nope, he knows what he needs to do to grind out his system.

I still think Jeudy is better.

We shall see what they do at QB.

Russ isn't going to thrive the way other QB's do.

Throwing to Jeudy in the slot wasn't his calling card.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 192
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145 > Last »
Up