ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 125
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:17 PM 10-17-2022
I guess. But he sure seems to be pretty equivalent to the rest of the JAGs on the roster. That's not really a knock since he's a 7tj round flyer, but he just seems like a competent cog in a RBBC and not much else.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:23 PM 10-17-2022
It's a little bit telling that a 7th round draft pick running back has his own thread on CP.

I'll let everyone decide why on their own...
[Reply]
staylor26 05:29 PM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I guess. But he sure seems to be pretty equivalent to the rest of the JAGs on the roster. That's not really a knock since he's a 7tj round flyer, but he just seems like a competent cog in a RBBC and not much else.
It's honestly baffling that you can come to that conclusion.

The only real issue so far is a lack of opportunities, because the talent/upside has certainly flashed when he's gotten them.

I swear, I think this place gets more reeruned by the day.

You guys have absolutely zero patience with young players. None whatsoever.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 05:50 PM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Not with Kareem Hunt as a rookie.

Just sayin'.
The only reason Hunt played so much early was because Spencer Ware got hurt. If he hadn’t I can guarantee you Kareem wouldn’t have seen anywhere near the playing time he did as a rookie.

This is one of those times we just have to deal with Andy’s corky flaws. It makes zero sense to anyone that Pacheco isn’t getting more touches but obviously Reid isn’t comfortable for some unknown reason. So until he is we’re stuck with what we’ve been seeing.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:52 PM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It's honestly baffling that you can come to that conclusion.

The only real issue so far is a lack of opportunities, because the talent/upside has certainly flashed when he's gotten them.

I swear, I think this place gets more reeruned by the day.

You guys have absolutely zero patience with young players. None whatsoever.
The only time he flashes is when the other RBs are flashing too.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:58 PM 10-17-2022
That's just a dumb nonsensical narrative.

He's only had one opportunity to truly shine, the Bucs game.

He's had 3 carries since.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:00 PM 10-17-2022
Wut? He was the back with the most carries against the Cardinals. And after that he got significantly less playing time. Probably put something on tape the coaches weren't happy with.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:00 PM 10-17-2022
Pacheco has had 2 games with more than 3 carries.

In those 2 games, he had 23 carries for 125 yards (5.4 YPC) and 1 TD.

Are you seriously trying to say he "didn't flash" in those games becuase the other RBs didn't either? How the fuck are you supposed to flash if you aren't even getting more than 3 carries?

Again, the only real issue has been opportunities.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:03 PM 10-17-2022
In those same two games CEH had 26 carries for 134 yards and 1 TD. Almost like their success was predicated on the OL having a good game run blocking and they're mostly interchangeable at this point. It's not like I'm saying he'll always be at this level. But this far he really hasn't done much of anything to set himself apart.
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:05 PM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
It's a little bit telling that a 7th round draft pick running back has his own thread on CP.

I'll let everyone decide why on their own...
Every draft pick has their own thread.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:06 PM 10-17-2022
In those same two games CEH had 26 carries for 134 yards and 1 TD. Almost like their success was predicated on the OL having a good game run blocking and they're mostly interchangeable at this point
But you're acting as if he's had any really opportunity to flash in the games where the other RBs sucked to try to paint this narrative.

It makes no sense.

All we have to go by with him are the 2 games that he got a legitimate opportunity to show what he can do. To dismiss that just because the other RBs were successful is silly.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:08 PM 10-17-2022
:-)
[Reply]
jd1020 06:09 PM 10-17-2022
All we have to go by with him are the 2 games that he got a legitimate opportunity to show what he can do. To dismiss that just because the other RBs were successful doesn't make any sens
The people who want to throw CEH away seem to want to dismiss those games, even though he was better in those games. The only reason his YPC fell under Pacheco in the TB game was because 9 of his 19 runs came in their final two possessions when they were clearly just pounding the ball and burning clock.

Who is less patient? The people saying Pacheco has more potential but hasn't shown to be better than whats on the field yet, or the people saying MORE PACHECO!!!!!

The guys a 7th round rookie. Chill. We dont fucking run the ball anyways. Even our #1 RB has 2 games out of 6 where he got at least 10 carries.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:10 PM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Not with Kareem Hunt as a rookie.

Just sayin'.
He wasn't starting until the starter got hurt.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:10 PM 10-17-2022
But you're acting as if he's had any really opportunity to flash in the games where the other RBs sucked to try to paint this narrative.

It makes no sense.

All we have to go by with him are the 2 games that he got a legitimate opportunity to show what he can do. To dismiss that just because the other RBs were successful is silly.
It does when folks are trying to paint him as this super secret hidden special talent. Thus far he's had success only when the other JAGs have had success. And if Reid isn't giving him opportunities after he let him carry the bulk of the load in the season opener, there's probably something in his game they spotted and want coached out of him. Perhaps a bad habit picked up at Rutgers or an inability to consistently pass block properly. Who knows.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 125
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104 > Last »
Up