Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:18 PM 12-23-2022
I’ve never posted in any ku thread. Do Mizzou fans post over there as much as ku fans post in this thread?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:18 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Not surprising.

KU fan only cares about basketball. We all know that.
For about the last 13-14 years, that's for sure. It's a win for KU football to just even be in a bowl with a program like Arkansas. Which is what makes it all the more hilarious that Coach Drink actually dodged them.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:19 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
How much for that Burden kid? His talents are wasted with that QB
This is why Lovett went to Georgia. Very strange hill for Drink to die on.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:20 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
This is why Lovett went to Georgia. Very strange hill for Drink to die on.
He roots for the underdog because he was a fu****** dork that couldn’t play football.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:20 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Not according to the one of the top reporters in the sport who reported the story and backed it up repeatedly in the aftermath, I'm afraid. What happened is obvious here, you just for whatever reason don't want to see it.
If you want to ignore the video straight from your bowl committee that refutes the entire fucking thing and continue to be a stupid fucking moron, go ahead.

He is, was and still is wrong and only a dumb fucking Beaker would believe it. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:20 PM 12-23-2022
:-) Yeah, if the Liberty Bowl actually preferred Arkansas over Missouri for a matchup with Kansas they're legit retarded. It's nonsensical bullshit.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:20 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
I’ve never posted in any ku thread. Do Mizzou fans post over there as much as ku fans post in this thread?
Well, let's be fair here. Mizzou fans have no ammunition to enter any of those threads with. If they did, they surely would too.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:22 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
If you want to ignore the video straight from your bowl committee that refutes the entire fucking thing and continue to be a stupid fucking moron, go ahead.

He is, was and still is wrong and only a dumb fucking Beaker would believe it. :-)
So McMurphy is just straight up lying about having made the phone call with the guy too in the video, I guess. :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:24 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Yeah, if the Liberty Bowl actually preferred Arkansas over Missouri for a matchup with Kansas they're legit reeruned. It's nonsensical bullshit.
Whether some are not yet willing to admit it or not, I think everyone knows what happened here.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:24 PM 12-23-2022
So McMurphy is just straight up lying about having made the phone call with the guy too in the video, I guess. :-)
Yep. Do you think the bowl committee is lying about being in the Arkansas locker room at the end of the final game? Are you dumb enough to think Missouri can have any input at all before they are bowl eligible?

It's basic logic.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:26 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Yep. Do you think the bowl committee is lying about being in the Arkansas locker room at the end of the final game? Are you dumb enough to think Missouri can have any input at all before they are bowl eligible?

It's basic logic.
Amazing how someone could be in this denial about something as obvious as this. :-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:26 PM 12-23-2022
Well, let's be fair here. Mizzou fans have no ammunition to enter any of those threads with. If they did, they surely would too.
Really?

Your football program for the last decade? Bill Self cheating? About to go on probation once the NCAA gets done digging through the dirt?

I think Mizzou fan has plenty of crap to fling KU’s way. We just prefer to laugh about it in our own thread.

Glad you guys are so interested in joining us tonight, though. I’m sure if Mizzou was winning against Wake, you all would still be here right?

I noticed KU fans didn’t show up in mass for the blowout win over Illinois last night. Wonder why that is?

Seriously, it’s over. We broke up. Get on with your lives. You’ll be happier.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:27 PM 12-23-2022
All I read from that is ku is obsessed with Mizzou. Weird way to spend you Friday night before Christmas. If you’re lonely, I’ve got a family poker game tomorrow if you want to go. I live in north KC. Think you might need some friends.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:27 PM 12-23-2022
Amazing how someone could be in this denial about something as obvious as this. :-)
Unless you have actual facts, kick rocks.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:28 PM 12-23-2022
I can see why they dodged KU. Good move.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 109
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104 > Last »
Up