ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 103
« First < 44849091929394 95969798 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
kcclone 06:13 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. And let Mecole return kicks and punts and run the gadget stuff. He is what he is, so let's start using him that way.

Yes, we have nothing to lose by making Mecole the returner and giving Skyy some reps at receiver.

Hardman is nearly worthless at WR and Moore looks totally lost at returner.

If I’m Reid, I’m not waiting any longer.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:39 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I think part of the offense's problem is trying to make Mecole something he's not tbh. Seven catches in three games for 60 yards? This is a big problem. Imo he's just not a fluid receiver who knows the nuances of the position. We're better off getting Moore or Watson more involved in the offense now than let this continue In the same way.
In addition to being duplicative to mvs. Andy has to realize we’re not a fast break offense anymore. Not with these guys. We have to shift to our short game scaring teams enough to open up the deep pass. It’s not like we have to be terrifying on short stuff. We have to be adequate and we’re not currently passing that sniff test. It seems like a lot of our usage of these guys is stop routes and that doesn’t do any of us any good. That’s what defenses want us to do.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:04 AM 09-26-2022
i deserve props

hardman is a loser
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:06 AM 09-26-2022

One of these is a bust and the other is a bronze sculpture of George Washington. #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/NEkuo3QtLP

— David Marcus (@dlm_bmlawkc) September 26, 2022

[Reply]
-King- 07:56 AM 09-26-2022
I can't believe he had basically the same number of snaps as the other WRs. He was completely invisible.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:57 AM 09-26-2022
Well considering he gives up on routes fucking past 10 yard regardless of plays is his issue.

I saw it on a couple plays today, he just starts fucking jogging and looking back.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:01 AM 09-26-2022
He’s a fast athlete that plays football. Not a football player. He also can’t block.

It’s a no brainer to let him go next year. MVS is a better version of him and at least he’s a fairly cheap bet that can block.

Start getting Skyy Moore WR reps. At least he can run routes
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:18 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Yes, we have nothing to lose by making Mecole the returner and giving Skyy some reps at receiver.

Hardman is nearly worthless at WR and Moore looks totally lost at returner.

If I’m Reid, I’m not waiting any longer.
Hardman had made his fair share of mistakes as a returner, but at least he has the ability to occasionally take one the distance.

If we’re stuck on being aggressive in the return game (which I think is a mistake), then we should at least put our most dynamic option back there.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 08:47 AM 09-26-2022
As much as I hate to say it... I'm over Meek. I was hoping he would be a Reek/Dex hybrid but he is, instead, nothing more than a liability who rarely breaks out for a big play. He continues to show flashes of what he could be but at this point in his career... he should be out there fucking balling and not still in development.

I was huge on him when he was drafted and have always talked positive about the guy but at this point we need to part company with him at the end of the season. Yes, give Skyy Meek's reps but I'm hoping we are looking at the draft for a playmaker at WR to take with the 1st pick.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:53 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
As much as I hate to say it... I'm over Meek. I was hoping he would be a Reek/Dex hybrid but he is, instead, nothing more than a liability who rarely breaks out for a big play. He continues to show flashes of what he could be but at this point in his career... he should be out there ****ing balling and not still in development.

I was huge on him when he was drafted and have always talked positive about the guy but at this point we need to part company with him at the end of the season. Yes, give Skyy Meek's reps but I'm hoping we are looking at the draft for a playmaker at WR to take with the 1st pick.
Unfortunately KC has backed themself into a corner and probably have no choice but to trade up in the 1st for a left tackle. WR will need to be addressed later. Of course I’m completely confident in Veach’s ability to find a gem at WR in round 2 or 3. Of course, he won’t end up seeing the field until week 8. Better get used to MVS and Skyy Moore as your starting receivers.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:42 AM 09-28-2022
loser

Juju was not happy after the final play and was talking to Hardman, gesturing about the route.

This looks to me like Juju was expecting a pick from Hardman's route and didn't get it. And given the man coverage here it would've worked. pic.twitter.com/V1pWLLKIgx

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) September 28, 2022

I didn't show it in the clip, but here. pic.twitter.com/BaTln3E3Rs

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) September 28, 2022

[Reply]
RunKC 07:45 AM 09-28-2022
He’ll be in the doghouse soon enough just like last year. It’s year 4 with the same system and QB and coach. At this point it’s embarrassing.

When they drafted Skyy Moore they took a direct shot at him by having a coach say Skyy would run the right route and catch the ball.

They drafted Skyy bc of Hardman’s failures. I bet by November Skyy will be getting at least 35 snaps a game on offense
[Reply]
R Clark 07:47 AM 09-28-2022
It better be by October, no need in waiting till November
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:02 AM 09-28-2022
Kind of in the minority here but Hardman has the tools to get more separation than most of our WR's. Maybe we just arent using him right. Less thinking more being an athlete. And this isnt me advocating for him to be our number one or anything im just saying when things are stalling out why not just say go beat your fucking guy.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:04 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
He’ll be in the doghouse soon enough just like last year. It’s year 4 with the same system and QB and coach. At this point it’s embarrassing.

When they drafted Skyy Moore they took a direct shot at him by having a coach say Skyy would run the right route and catch the ball.

They drafted Skyy bc of Hardman’s failures. I bet by November Skyy will be getting at least 35 snaps a game on offense
I hope you’re right. It’s concerning that Skyy hasn’t been getting snaps. Makes me think he’s having trouble learning the playbook or maybe Andy just loves his veterans.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 103
« First < 44849091929394 95969798 > Last »
Up