« First < 44849091929394 95969798 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:37 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Is this a true stat….,

Buffalo has only beaten 2 teams with a winning record, the Chiefs and Pats.
It happens when you play the #32 schedule...I know they didn't beat the Jags...which is far worse that any loss the Chiefs had...they only scored 6 points too. Yikes...

Jags also beat the Colts...Colts beat the Bills 41-15...double yikes.

They shouldn't be talking any kind of shit...

Imagine blowing HFA because you lost to the worst team in football 9-6....
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:46 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Daboll would be a HUGE loss. He is the one who built the entire offense to amplify Allen's strengths and hide his weaknesses.
The same Daboll that was a complete clown show as the Chiefs' OC?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:39 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The same Daboll that was a complete clown show as the Chiefs' OC?
The same guy.

But he's not getting hired based on his OC stops prior to Alabama.

After failing in the NFL, he went to Alabama and learned the college game. His Buffalo offense is modern and efficient.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:53 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Is this a true stat….,

Buffalo has only beaten 2 teams with a winning record, the Chiefs and Pats.
Horribly easy schedule so I don't doubt it.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:01 AM 01-22-2022
The Bills mouths write checks but their ass can't cash
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 08:37 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I asked earlier in the thread, but probably got buried....

Does anyone know the Super Bowl record of teams that lost to the worst team in the league in that year? asking for a friend....
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:57 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Yeah.

He isn't a "drop it in the bucket from 30 yards" guy.

He's a brute force QB. Big and strong.

I think a big part of the reason for his low YAC numbers is that he isn't placing balls with tremendous, in-stride accuracy that let's his receivers run after the catch or improves their opportunities.

Not his game. He's a great player because of his physical talents, though.
The knob slobbering by the national media is ridiculous but, the Bills are a legit threat to us. We don't bring our "A" game, they will beat us.

We need to get another SB trophy this year. The path is only going to get harder. Burrow, Allen and Herbert are legit QB's and legit threats to us from winning more SB's.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:12 AM 01-22-2022
Going to be a good day of football today. If CIN wins this afternoon, I can't really imagine what arrowhead will be like tomorrow.
[Reply]
wachashi 09:29 AM 01-22-2022
Playoff Patrick throws with so much confidence and precision. So many times against the Steelers, he knew where he was going with the ball pre-snap but looked off a defender or two before firing away for 10+ yards. Earlier in the season he seemed to try and read the defense after the ball was snapped and that extra hesitation neutered our offense. He wasn’t doing that last game. He was in rhythm because his pre-snap reads were good.

If the Bills get Playoff Patrick, which I’m sure they will, I think we will see us move the ball very efficiently.
[Reply]
ChiefEd 09:29 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Going to be a good day of football today. If CIN wins this afternoon, I can't really imagine what arrowhead will be like tomorrow.
Arrowhead will be amazing tomorrow regardless! But you’re right, a Bengals win will take it up a notch…
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:55 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They played KC when they were completely out of sorts...had a pick six...not because of some outstanding play...but because the ball bounced off Hills hands.

Then an illegitimate roughing call negated an Allen interception...

Those two plays dictated the outcome...along with Sorenson letting Knox blow by him. I had forgotten about the KO return fumble...at the beginning.

Things fell their way in an uncharacteristic way....I wouldn't feel comfortable banking on a repeat of that chain of events.

I think this game mirrors the AFCCG...and remember, KC spotted them 9 points in that one.
You can also add in Hardman's big punt return that was negated because "Lammons lined up in the neutral zone after a long discussion"...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:11 AM 01-22-2022
hype video coming in hot at noon
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:42 AM 01-22-2022
Here's an entertaining thread on a Bill's message board on Mahomes vs Allen. Enjoy.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...homes-vs-Allen
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:44 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Here's an entertaining thread on a Bill's message board on Mahomes vs Allen. Enjoy.

Dumb asses.

:-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:52 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:

It's a little more fair than I would've expected on a Bills message board. A good mix of people saying that Allen is not nearly as accomplished as Patrick, people with some Bills bias (to be expected) and then a couple of total idiots. My favorite are the guys who insist that Kelce and Hill pad Mahomes stats by running for 60 yards after a short pass or whatever. Clearly these fools don't know how football works and that a lot of YAC depends on the ball placement of the QB.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 104
« First < 44849091929394 95969798 > Last »
Up