Originally Posted by In58men:
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
[Reply]
tredadda 03:04 PM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Jags spending some moola.
At least the moola their employees don’t steal.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:04 PM 03-11-2024
Any more slot WRs for Jax to sign?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:05 PM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Holy shit Duvernay massively overpaid. He’s basically Mecole Hardman.

Yikes
He can actually play WR.

But it won't matter because I have no idea what they are doing in Jax.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:06 PM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
None of the Chiefs free agents have been signed elsewhere yet.
Kick the tires on them? It’s wild but both Gay and Danna were listed in the 90s for the top FAs by ESPN.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 03:06 PM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Jags spending some moola.
They did it before and didn't come up big.....until they get a better O-Line and their defense gets better all that will happen is Trevor will be handing off to Etienne who will have up and down games.

And when Etienne is hurt, then Trevor will struggle with finding an open receiver if Ridley leaves town....all that will be left is the TE.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:06 PM 03-11-2024
You can tell which teams are desperate in FA. The Jags and Eagles need results this year or people will get fired
[Reply]
tk13 03:07 PM 03-11-2024
Holy shit Duvernay massively overpaid. He’s basically Mecole Hardman.

Yikes
And that's probably how Doug Pederson is going to use him.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:08 PM 03-11-2024
You can tell which teams are desperate in FA. The Jags and Eagles need results this year or people will get fired
Eagles issues are not talent. It’s their HC sucks and he sucks even more ever since he lost his OC and DC. It’s clear who made that team good.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:08 PM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Usage matters, brother.

When your QB has slow eyes, can’t progress through reads, and has poor downfield accuracy, if you are a No. 2 WR who is used primarily as a downfield threat, your catch rate and raw target numbers will suffer.

Fields is one read, checkdown, run. It’s not surprising that Moore (primary read every play), Kmet (checkdown primary) were still productive with ol Joshie Slow Eyes.
He was third on the team in targets, so again - let's not blame Fields for his progressions.

Hell, he had more targets than OUR WR who was 3rd on the team in targets.

Ironically, their numbers (including the piss poor catch rate) were almost identical.

Y'all are advocating for spending $10M+ on Justin Watson.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:09 PM 03-11-2024
It's only the first day.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 03:10 PM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:

Engagement farming nonsense.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:10 PM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Some people are able to watch tape, see a skillset, analyse a player's environment and come to a conclusion that playing with better players could bring out the best in said player. According to your logic Juju was a wasted signing right? :-)

The tape is from three years ago. In the NFL that might as well be last century. Since then he has nearly nothing to show on tape. In fact, since his 'breakout' year, his catch rate has declined nearly 15%, his TDs are down almost 50%, ditto his yards/gm, success% is down to 41.0, and his PR% is down nearly 30 points. In other words, he looks like a guy that's basically just collecting a paycheck.

And while I wasn't happy about it, ftr, I said from the beginning that JJSS was a decent (mid-2nd tier) second receiver, just not a 1.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 03:11 PM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
He can actually play WR.

But it won't matter because I have no idea what they are doing in Jax.
Trying to keep Shad Kahn from firing another GM and Coach....

Lawrence needs to take a step forward or else he is going to get the Herbert/Allen/Tua treatment....

If I was Ridley and for that matter....Evan Engram....I would look for a way out.

The fact that they signed Mitch Morse to be their center tells you where their mind is.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:12 PM 03-11-2024
:-) I see CP is still trying to convince themselves Mooney is anything but a brokedick flash in the pan
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:13 PM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-) I see CP is still trying to convince themselves Mooney is anything but a brokedick flash in the pan
I don't get it man.

All season guys have been bitching that the WR room is Rice and a bunch of UPS drivers.

Now they're advocating for the same type of player they've been railing against all year? And paying MVS type money for it?

Make it make sense.
[Reply]
Page 93 of 365
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Up