ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 172
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
oldman 02:52 PM 02-19-2022
I agree. Maybe the Chiefs will give EB some nice parting gifts (an Amana freezer comes to mind) and thank him for his service. At this point, what does PMII want? He's not going to throw anyone under the bus in public but behind closed doors may be a different story.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:00 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by jwhit:
Hey, everyone!

I have never believed Patrick Mahomes' relationship with Eric Bieniemy was strong. A former running back cannot help the world's most talented quarterback.

I believe the silly "Mahomes bans wife and brother from Arrowhead" is cover for Bieniemy's exit. If anyone suggests that Mahomes is the force pushing out Bieniemy, Mahomes will dismiss the story by pointing to the wife-brother-ban story. "I love EB! People say wild shit about me."

Those are my thoughts. Getting out from underneath the over-promotion of Eric Bieniemy is complicated.

This is all speculation on my part.

Jason Whitlock

Go Chiefs!!!!
Appreciate your insight on this and the other work you are doing now is awesome and much needed. :-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:06 PM 02-19-2022
Isn't sock puppeting someone's account ban worthy?
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:12 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by Zap Rowsdower:
*** EDITORS NOTE ***

Our sources told us this is how the conversation went down on the sideline that we reported on earlier.

Bienemy called a play.
Reid: “No, run this”
Bieniemy: “What the ****.”
Kafka: “We’re blowing this game.”
Veach: "We live in different times."
Mahomes: ***Calls Brittany and Jackson on his helmet speakerphone *** : "You can't come to games anymore."
Veach: "WE LIVE IN DIFFERENT TIMES!!!!"
This holds credence to anything else I've read so far.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:12 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Isn't sock puppeting someone's account ban worthy?
I’m fairly positive that is one of Whitlock’s two actual accounts here.
[Reply]
stumppy 03:19 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I was just responding to those who replied to me and having discussion.:-)
:-)
Attached: ducks-quak.jpg (54.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:19 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I’m fairly positive that is one of Whitlock’s two actual accounts here.
I can confirm
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:13 PM 02-19-2022
:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:22 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:36 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'll give you 10:1 odds that if EB doesn't stay with the Chiefs there isn't any litigation brought.

Since you seem to place such a high probability on the alternative, surely these odds will be attractive to you.
I don't know what the odds are my friend. I like EB because he is old school, but we all have personality insecurities and when you don't address them you end up making a bed you resent having to lie in. And I hope you are right that EB is professional and just moves on.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:38 PM 02-19-2022
Just finished the Time's Ours podcast. My favorite part is that they praised the journalistic integrity of Katie the liquor store cashier over the "CKEB."

I also love that Nate never once even called it an "article," instead referring to it consistently as a "piece of material."
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:58 PM 02-19-2022
I wish they'd just talked about the Superbowl halftime show the whole episode. That part was hilarious.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:00 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Just finished the Time's Ours podcast. My favorite part is that they praised the journalistic integrity of Katie the liquor store cashier over the "CKEB."

I also love that Nate never once even called it an "article," instead referring to it consistently as a "piece of material."
What a shitty podcast
[Reply]
rtmike 06:38 PM 02-19-2022
We'll soon see what PMII wants.

Imo, EB isn't HC material. Sort of like the Frank Gantz, Gunther ra ra type. No substance.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:09 PM 02-19-2022
What’s funny about the Mahomes and Brittany meme is that you can clearly see her mouth to her friend “Patrick told me no more resting bitch face” and then she does that weird face that is getting memed
[Reply]
Page 93 of 172
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143 > Last »
Up