ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 289
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
luv 09:46 AM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Neither of you are really wrong. Taylor is a mega-fan right now, in addition to being the most famous person on the planet. Until they split up that will be the case.

Of the non-wife/gf fans Eric Stonestreet has a case as well. I see him on a lot of national shit related to the Chiefs and he wears it loudly.
Yeah, I know there's a group of them: Paul, Eric and Jason. Eric definitely has a lot to do with front office stuff. I think he's been in the draft room before? I just seem to see Paul everywhere.
[Reply]
TEX 10:05 AM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
It had the highest rating for a football game other than a SB. You think those network TV guys are going to just walk away from those ratings?

Just enjoy the ride. We were all on here when the Chiefs wouldn't even be talked about nationally. This is our golden era of Chiefs football. We are in the middle of that era. Relax and enjoy.
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:07 AM 10-03-2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:38 AM 10-03-2023

#Chiefs Pat Mahomes on teammate Travis Kelce's high profile relationship with Taylor Swift. "It's a distraction, I'd never bring that kind of outside attention to our team during the season. We won on Sunday and the story was all about her."

— Kevin Grandheer (@NFLGrandheer) September 27, 2023

[Reply]
Easy 6 10:40 AM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Uh oh, somebody please tell me thats fake af...

Never mind, thats GOTTA be fake
[Reply]
wazu 10:43 AM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
Uh oh, somebody please tell me thats fake af...

Never mind, thats GOTTA be fake
It's fake af. Guy's timeline is some weird kind of parody. Also, that tweet is from 9/27.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:47 AM 10-03-2023
:-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:06 AM 10-03-2023

[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:42 AM 10-03-2023
Dude has a classic Chevelle and you post a pic of him in a GTO? I mean, they're both fine cars but come on, man. Where's your journalistic integrity?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:45 AM 10-03-2023
it's a fun pic

you should relax and enjoy these dynasty vibes
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:48 AM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by luv:
Yeah, I know there's a group of them: Paul, Eric and Jason. Eric definitely has a lot to do with front office stuff. I think he's been in the draft room before? I just seem to see Paul everywhere.
Jason isn't really much of a Chiefs fan fwiw. But Rob Riggle certainly is.
[Reply]
TEX 11:50 AM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The same people who downvoted you then would down vote you now too.

Squishy Vag getting all squishy about it don't change a damn thing.
Just did...
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:11 PM 10-03-2023
it's a fun pic

you should relax and enjoy these dynasty vibes
Can't do it. Last night the discussion came up with my wife. She said she's over the whole Kelce/Swift stuff all over her instagram and what not but then she proceeded to "inform" me that rating were up and Kelce had a 400% bump in jersey sales. That's not a problem. The problem was when she told me how this has helped the NFL.

I had to tell her that the NFL is a multi-billion annual entity and didn't need any help from a pop diva.

I didn't get any last night.
[Reply]
wazu 12:16 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
I had to tell her that the NFL is a multi-billion annual entity and didn't need any help from a pop diva.
The NFL:

[Reply]
luv 12:20 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Jason isn't really much of a Chiefs fan fwiw. But Rob Riggle certainly is.
Stand up and SHOUT! Can't believe I forgot about him.
[Reply]
Page 93 of 289
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Up