ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 104
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
Kman34 09:57 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
That line looked good last week. They looked like a wrecking crew and those low paid backups are looking to make a name for themselves.

Then again Maybe, it was the snow making them look good.
Snow is a offensive lineman's friend.. Lets see them do it on a dry field against a pissed off Chris Jones..
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:58 PM 01-27-2023
I'm more concerned about making him hold the ball for an extra second or 2 for the rush to make it home more than the rush itself.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:00 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I'm more concerned about making him hold the ball for an extra second or 2 for the rush to make it home more than the rush itself.
replacing Williams with Watson should take care of that.

think McDuffie, Thornhill and Reid are playing better than he was at that stage of the season, too

Thornhill has been lights out recently
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 10:59 PM 01-27-2023
Mayor Q
@QuintonLucasKC

Sorry, y’all. I hear the mayor of Cincinnati has tried to bring some smoke that’s weak as hell. Catching up now…

5:45 PM · Jan 27, 2023
Views

https://twitter.com/QuintonLucasKC/s...srASNmA_wEWGNg
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:35 PM 01-27-2023

We await the arrival of the tiger regiment. Defenses are fortified. Munitions are at ready. Doc has treated my wound with regular and irregular methods. We are focused. We are prepared. Cannon primed.

— Colonel Mahomes (@ColMahomes) January 28, 2023

[Reply]
|Zach| 11:50 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
God damn are people still copying this schtick and using it for Mahomes? Lame.
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:50 PM 01-27-2023
After all this bullshit we have had to read and hear this week I really hope we win this fucking game. :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:42 AM 01-28-2023
One thing Chris Simms keeps mentioning is how in the regular season game the Bengals were pushing their safeties up to flood the Kelce and Juju areas. This in turn dared Pat to go over the top. MVS ran past their defense twice for big gains and with Mecole and Toney back I wonder if they have the courage to do that again?

Another thing not being mentioned much but Dan Orlovsky has been going on about it. If we play 12 or 13 personnel for a good amount it's gonna put Cinci in a little bit of a bind where defending the run is concerned.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:45 AM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
One thing Chris Simms keeps mentioning is how in the regular season game the Bengals were pushing their safeties up to flood the Kelce and Juju areas. This in turn dared Pat to go over the top. MVS ran past their defense twice for big gains and with Mecole and Toney back I wonder if they have the courage to do that again?

Another thing not being mentioned much but Dan Orlovsky has been going on about it. If we play 12 or 13 personnel for a good amount it's gonna put Cinci in a little bit of a bind where defending the run is concerned.
We just gotta be willing to pound it. Andy was willing to when he salted the game away against the Titans. If we're in that position again against Cinci, you just have to hope he's willing to ride Pacheco and Jet to a ship.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:58 AM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
We just gotta be willing to pound it. Andy was willing to when he salted the game away against the Titans. If we're in that position again against Cinci, you just have to hope he's willing to ride Pacheco and Jet to a ship.
The Ravens played 12 and 13 personnel a lot and apparently it forced Cinci to keep Hendricks and Hilton on the sidelines for long spells. Those are two of their best defenders and there's no way Andy isn't exploiting that. I would expect Jet sweeps to be a thing too. Andy got a big gain with one in the last game and never went back to it.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:21 AM 01-28-2023
I am worried we will murder them badly.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:19 AM 01-28-2023
For all the talk about “Joe Cool” and the Bengals offense, does anybody know that they have 0 offensive TDs in the fourth quarter in six playoff games? ZERO. They’ve averaged about two points offensively in the fourth quarter.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:32 AM 01-28-2023
Guys!!..i just looked at the roster from regular season game against Cinci and it appears that aswell as not having Toney, Hardman, Thuney and Clyde on the offense that day, we never had Jaylen Watson, Mike Danna or Brandon Williams available on the defense either!!..so that's SEVEN players added back in that never played in a game we lost by three points on the road.

The more I look at the facts on the table the more interesting this game gets. There is no question we have an improved roster and theirs is weaker (due to them losing three linemen) since that regular season game.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:40 AM 01-28-2023
Steering betting dollars has made NFL talking heads even more useless. Not a fan of gambling's takeover of sports shows, radio, tv and others. Everyone thinks they're a gambling savant
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:48 AM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Guys!!..i just looked at the roster from regular season game against Cinci and it appears that aswell as not having Toney, Hardman, Thuney and Clyde on the offense that day, we never had Jaylen Watson, Mike Danna or Brandon Williams available on the defense either!!..so that's SEVEN players added back in that never played in a game we lost by three points on the road.

The more I look at the facts on the table the more interesting this game gets. There is no question we have an improved roster and theirs is weaker (due to them losing three linemen) since that regular season game.
Did you really include Clyde? :-)
[Reply]
Page 92 of 104
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102 > Last »
Up