ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 112
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:28 AM 05-02-2022

Clemson WR Justyn Ross is signing with the #Chiefs to their 90-man roster, per source.

Ross led the ACC in receiving as a freshman in 2018, ranked fifth nationally with 21.7 YPC and was second in receiving touchdowns. He also stands 6-3, 210 pounds. High quality addition for

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
In58men 01:18 PM 08-14-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
Is this a real post? I don't know anything about trading cards but looking online, there are barely any Justyn Ross cards selling for over $2. And you paid $90? What's different about this card?
Find me a numbered PSA 10 auto that’s $2
[Reply]
crispystl 01:27 PM 08-14-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:
Find me a numbered PSA 10 auto that’s $2
It's hard to find any graded Ross autos for under 100 as far as I can tell.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:32 PM 08-14-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I really do wonder what Buechele thought he saw there. I mean that's a hospital ball in the regular season if not an outright interception.

Great job by Rice bringing that in but that's an odd decision when it looked like Shane had plenty of time to get through his reads.
Rice was Buechele's #1 WR at SMU, there's an elements trust and favoritism.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:34 PM 08-14-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
how did I not know this

oh I'm uninformed in general that's how. But still, mind blown

edit: wait wouldn't Rice have been a freshman?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:41 PM 08-14-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
how did I not know this

oh I'm uninformed in general that's how. But still, mind blown

edit: wait wouldn't Rice have been a freshman?
Freshman (2019): Played in 10 games, making two starts... Registered 25 receptions for 403 yards and one touchdown... Was on the receiving end of a pair of two-point conversions from Shane Buechele at Memphis... Added one rush... Had two tackles.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:43 PM 08-14-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Did not make that connection at all.

Yeah, there's probably some truth to that. If nothing else, he's a familiar face and has probably been running scout team stuff with him as well.
[Reply]
In58men 02:06 PM 08-14-2023
Originally Posted by crispystl:
It's hard to find any graded Ross autos for under 100 as far as I can tell.
Exactly lol. People just don’t know.

Now, for shits and giggles go check out what the going prices are for Aidan O’Connell right now. He’s a backup QB too. His cards are FLYING right now.
[Reply]
crispystl 02:08 PM 08-14-2023

Now, for shits and giggles go check out what the going prices are for Aidan O’Connell right now. He’s a backup QB too. His cards are FLYING right now.
It's funny I was actually going to check his. I posted this in the sports card thread, but I just scored this for $49.99
I was super stoked to get that card for that price. I think Olave will break out this year.
Attached: s-l1600.jpg (59.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:11 PM 08-14-2023
I'm giving serious thought to picking up Aidan O'Connell in dynasty. He looked good and Jimmy G can't stay healthy.

I already picked up Dorian Thompson-Robinson for the next time Deshaun Watson flashes his wang at someone because I feel like that's a pretty good bet
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:14 PM 08-14-2023

If Ross blows up that sig guarantees you didn't pay too much, don't let these guys get ya down
[Reply]
crispystl 02:31 PM 08-14-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
I'm giving serious thought to picking up Aidan O'Connell in dynasty. He looked good and Jimmy G can't stay healthy.

I already picked up Dorian Thompson-Robinson for the next time Deshaun Watson flashes his wang at someone because I feel like that's a pretty good bet
Yeah I'm looking at his cards now.
[Reply]
chief4life 03:01 PM 08-14-2023

Justyn Ross and Tee Higgins one-handed catches are almost identical! 🤯 pic.twitter.com/U5nw1Mfrk7

— Brad Henson Productions (@BradHensonPro) August 14, 2023

[Reply]
el borracho 03:06 PM 08-14-2023
Justyn Ross separates better than any of the other receivers currently on the team. If he stays healthy and gets opportunities, he will be a stud.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:22 PM 08-14-2023
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Justyn Ross separates better than any of the other receivers currently on the team.
C'mon now....
[Reply]
el borracho 06:27 PM 08-14-2023
Routinely turns defenders completely around. I don't know that Ross is the quickest, but he is the best at selling one move and then making a second move away from the defender. He completely loses people.

And Ross is so big that even when he doesn't completely lose the defender his catch radius is beyond the defender's reach.

And Ross' elusiveness is different from Toney. Ross is great at creating separation before the catch; Toney's biggest strength is avoiding tacklers after the catch.

Can't remember the last time I was this excited to see a Chiefs WR.
[Reply]
Page 92 of 112
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102 > Last »
Up