ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 125
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:19 AM 10-17-2022
Pacheco has real speed. And size.

It's clear that they don't trust him yet in a tight game.

It's frustrating, but he's going to get a chance.

It's tough to tell about a RB when they only get a carry here and there; so much of it is about 'feel' for how the offensive line is blocking, and one carry every once in awhile is not enough to tell.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:01 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I’d really, really love to see him never return a kickoff again. He does not look cut out for that role at all as his speed doesn’t seem to translate and you don’t need his power and violent running there.
Agreed. Guys like Pacheco who refuse to go down seem like a fumble waiting to happen on kickoff returns trying unnecessarily scrum for an extra .5 yards.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:21 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Agreed. Guys like Pacheco who refuse to go down seem like a fumble waiting to happen on kickoff returns trying unnecessarily scrum for an extra .5 yards.

Anything is better than watching Clyde "second and long...aka....lil stubby legs" run. He is not special and never will be. Is not a threat to take it to the house, doesn't scare ANYBODY and is SMALL AND SLOW! Rodney Harrison even said Pacheco needs to be the starter after the Tampa game. Mahomes pulling shit out of his ass on 3rd and long is keeping us afloat.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:36 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Anything is better than watching Clyde "second and long...aka....lil stubby legs" run. He is not special and never will be. Is not a threat to take it to the house, doesn't scare ANYBODY and is SMALL AND SLOW! Rodney Harrison even said Pacheco needs to be the starter after the Tampa game. Mahomes pulling shit out of his ass on 3rd and long is keeping us afloat.
No disagreement but I was talking strictly Pacheco doing kickoff returns.
[Reply]
-King- 07:46 AM 10-17-2022
If a player is only going to be used for a couple carries a game and for sub par kick returns, he had no business being active. Either use him or fucking activate RoJo over him.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:00 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
If a player is only going to be used for a couple carries a game and for sub par kick returns, he had no business being active. Either use him or fucking activate RoJo over him.
Do most teams use 3 RBs in a game?

They obviously think Pachecho is better in pass pro and catching balls out of the backfield than Jones.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:04 AM 10-17-2022
CEH's inability to to threaten opposing defenses is making this team far too 1-dimensional. It's time to get this kid going, and forget about trying to raise CEH's trade value, ego, or whoever the hell knows why he's getting so much time.
[Reply]
-King- 08:06 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Do most teams use 3 RBs in a game?

They obviously think Pachecho is better in pass pro and catching balls out of the backfield than Jones.
We have 2 other guys that are good at that. Do we really need 3 guys who can pass pro and catch the ball but can't run worth a shit?

And Pacheco only has 2 receptions all year. So unless he's the Willie roaf of RBs when it comes to pass pro, why activate him if you're not going to have him run the ball or catch it?
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:15 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
If a player is only going to be used for a couple carries a game and for sub par kick returns, he had no business being active. Either use him or ****ing activate RoJo over him.
I think Pacheco is active because of special teams. I don’t think RoJo plays special teams.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:18 AM 10-17-2022
2 carries in yesterday's game is a crime, especially in a game where we absolutely needed some pop on 1st and 2nd down. He runs hard, runs with purpose, and def has breakaway speed. More carries for #10, please!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:26 AM 10-17-2022
the most frustrating thing about pacheco is they keep feeding him the ball on kickoff returns and he SUCKS OUT LOUD AT IT

just give him all of CEH'S TOUCHES AND FUCK THE MIDGET
[Reply]
HC_Chief 09:29 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the most frustrating thing about pacheco is they keep feeding him the ball on kickoff returns and he SUCKS OUT LOUD AT IT

just give him all of CEH'S TOUCHES AND **** THE MIDGET
Hardman should be our dedicated return man. Get at least some value out of him while we can.

Start Moore in the slot and Pacheco at RB.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:30 AM 10-17-2022
CEH is a huge piece of poop
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:31 AM 10-17-2022
I think it's more about the line than the players. All three RBs have shown what they can be. He was run down in the backfield on a play where it looked like he was going to get the edge, very similar to MEH at time. He does run hard though. I don't know what the solution is however I think it's more than just finding a RB.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:32 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I think it's more about the line than the players. All three RBs have shown what they can be. He was run down in the backfield on a play where it looked like he was going to get the edge, very similar to MEH at time. He does run hard though. I don't know what the solution is however I think it's more than just finding a RB.
That tackle by Milano was a good play. It happens in this league.
[Reply]
Page 92 of 125
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102 > Last »
Up