ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 488
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 11:03 AM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So it's going to be like Friday before we sign anybody now. That's the soonest they can monkey with Mahomes' contract.
They can agree to terms. Just sign them on Friday
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:04 AM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I think they can restructure Thuney because it’s converting his base salary and not a bonus that they have to wait on.
You'd think if they were going to restructure Thuney, they would have done it already.

Don't know, starting to get a little discouraged that there's been like zero movement on DE or WR.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:05 AM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
They can agree to terms. Just sign them on Friday
Don't they have to be under the cap by 4pm today? Or is that Friday too?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:06 AM 03-16-2022
Don't they have to be under the cap by 4pm today? Or is that Friday too?
By today at 4 PM. That’s what the Clark restructure was for.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:08 AM 03-16-2022
I think they can restructure Thuney because it’s converting his base salary and not a bonus that they have to wait on.
Correct
[Reply]
jdubya 11:09 AM 03-16-2022
Raiders have been quiet. Thats not a bad signing
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:11 AM 03-16-2022
By today at 4 PM. That’s what the Clark restructure was for.
So unless they extend Hill or do something with someone else like Thuney, they won't be doing much of anything today. Right?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:12 AM 03-16-2022
Also can restructure Kelce as needed to free up some space.

I suspect if they get in a spot where they need the space now or they're going to lose someone they need/want, they'll move quickly and aggressively.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:12 AM 03-16-2022
So unless they extend Hill or do something with someone else like Thuney, they won't be doing much of anything today. Right?
They haven’t technically ‘done anything’ with Reid yet though, have they? We’re still just in the legal tampering period.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:13 AM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Also can restructure Kelce as needed to free up some space.

I suspect if they get in a spot where they need the space now or they're going to lose someone they need/want, they'll move quickly and aggressively.
They reportedly want Smith and they've been linked to both Landry and Smith-Schuster (more than once).

You'd think those deals could have been done by now if we had the cap space.

Like I said, I'm getting a little impatient because the rest of our division seems to be gobbling guys up. We have so many holes still.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:14 AM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
They haven’t technically ‘done anything’ with Reid yet though, have they? We’re still just in the legal tampering period.
They've agree to terms with Reid. Unless they're keeping things VERY close to the vest (which seems impossible in this social media climate) they've done nothing since other than Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:16 AM 03-16-2022
I’d be more worried if the WRs and DEs were flying off the market but they aren’t yet.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:17 AM 03-16-2022
They've agree to terms with Reid. Unless they're keeping things VERY close to the vest (which seems impossible in this social media climate) they've done nothing since other than Frank fucking Clark.
Right.

So I’m saying they could do the same thing with any other potential signings and ‘agree to terms’ then formalize at the start of the league year after Mahomes restructures.

They just…aren’t.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:18 AM 03-16-2022
I’d be more worried if the WRs and DEs were flying off the market but they aren’t yet.
Yeah, you're right there. It is kind of weird.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:19 AM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
They just…aren’t.
Yep. That's my concern.
[Reply]
Page 92 of 488
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Up