ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 114
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Motherfuck you Scott Pioli
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:27 PM 04-25-2009

[Reply]
Hootie 08:59 PM 12-15-2012
Bowser...you're comparing white QB's to black QB's again. Everyone knows that's against the rules.
[Reply]
WildTurkey 09:09 PM 12-15-2012
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
It reminded me of Geno Smith.

You know, that guy with a shit ton of potential that should be, by all rights and destinies, a Kansas City Chief.

If these pricks win tomorrow, I'm going to be major pissed.
This. 100 percent this.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:11 PM 12-15-2012
Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks:
Bowser...you're comparing white QB's to black QB's again. Everyone knows that's against the rules.
That's what I get for posting before reading the rest of the thread first, heh.
[Reply]
milkman 09:12 PM 12-15-2012
If it's against the rules to compare black QBs to white QBs, and you must draw a comparison to a black QB, Warren Moon is a far better comparison than Byron Leftwich.

But the guy he most reminds me of is still Aaron Rodgers.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:13 PM 12-15-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning:
I guess everybody who compared Luck to Elway is racist. Because we all know that Luck doesn't have the armstrength that Elway had.
You are remembering wrong.

NO ONE COMPARED LUCK TO ELWAY, what was actually said was that luck might have been the best prospect coming out of college SINCE ELWAY. you fucking window licker
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Bowser 09:16 PM 12-15-2012
Originally Posted by milkman:
If it's against the rules to compare black QBs to white QBs, and you must draw a comparison to a black QB, Warren Moon is a far better comparison than Byron Leftwich.

Just for clarity's sake, you're saying Geno reminds you of Rodgers?

And I'd take the next Warren Moon, if we absolutely have to.

(the "absolutely have to" part is )
[Reply]
Nightfyre 09:30 PM 12-15-2012

Milkman with the slam dunk, imo.
I saw a Warren Moon special and Geno was the first QB that came to mind when I watched that old film. But Aaron Rodgers is a good comparison. They have similar arms, pocket presence and escapability in the pocket. Additionally, they both wait for plays to develop downfield. I dislike player comparisons, however.
[Reply]
milkman 09:33 PM 12-15-2012
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
Milkman with the slam dunk, imo.
I saw a Warren Moon special and Geno was the first QB that came to mind when I watched that old film. But Aaron Rodgers is a good comparison. They have similar arms, pocket presence and escapability in the pocket. Additionally, they both wait for plays to develop downfield. I dislike player comparisons, however.
Whether moving in the pocket to evade a rush, or breaking containment, they both keep their eyes downfield.

It's human nature to make player comparisons.
[Reply]
-King- 09:38 PM 12-15-2012
your dad was a huge pussy, too...but you don't like pussy.
:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:04 AM 12-16-2012

Absolutely.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:31 AM 12-16-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning:
My original comment was he compares more to Leftwhich than he does to Elway. Which is 100% true. Enough with the BS.

They put up similar numbers in college and they both play in a similar style. (though I remember Leftwhich pushing the ball down the fie'd more)

You guys are the ones who are hung up on race.
How the hell are they similar? Byron Leftwich is completely immobile, Geno Smith isn't a runner but is athletic. Byron Leftwich has an unbelievably long wind-up, Geno has a compact release.

If anything, Byron Leftwich is Kerry Collins but not even close to as good. Geno's a totally different QB. The Aaron Rodgers comparison is a good one.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:37 AM 12-16-2012
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
How the hell are they similar? Byron Leftwich is completely immobile, Geno Smith isn't a runner but is athletic. Byron Leftwich has an unbelievably long wind-up, Geno has a compact release.

If anything, Byron Leftwich is Kerry Collins but not even close to as good. Geno's a totally different QB. The Aaron Rodgers comparison is a good one.
We were mean to Knowmo, so now he's had his cry session and won't be returning to this thread. He'll go back to posting donk stats within the day
[Reply]
Dave Lane 07:39 AM 12-16-2012
this guy makes listopencil look reasonable and tolerant
listopencil IS pretty reasonable and tolerant.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 07:40 AM 12-16-2012
I think Geno's best comparison is Rothlisberger but thats just me.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:40 AM 12-16-2012
Originally Posted by SNR:
We were mean to Knowmo, so now he's had his cry session and won't be returning to this thread. He'll go back to posting donk stats within the day
...and we'll go back to his thread to pillage.
[Reply]
Page 92 of 114
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102 > Last »
Up