ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 91 of 172
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by jwhit:
Hey, everyone!

I have never believed Patrick Mahomes' relationship with Eric Bieniemy was strong. A former running back cannot help the world's most talented quarterback.

I believe the silly "Mahomes bans wife and brother from Arrowhead" is cover for Bieniemy's exit. If anyone suggests that Mahomes is the force pushing out Bieniemy, Mahomes will dismiss the story by pointing to the wife-brother-ban story. "I love EB! People say wild shit about me."

Those are my thoughts. Getting out from underneath the over-promotion of Eric Bieniemy is complicated.

This is all speculation on my part.

Jason Whitlock

Go Chiefs!!!!
I'd die for you, King.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:37 PM 02-19-2022
:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:41 PM 02-19-2022
This thread upgraded from a bottom of the barrel talk show host Darren Smith to one of the greatest journalist of our time Jason Whitlock.

Yall should thank me for the quality I bring. It's my aura
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:47 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by jwhit:
Getting out from underneath the over-promotion of Eric Bieniemy is complicated.
And why I have said, "we live in different times".

Thx jwhit!:-)
[Reply]
splatbass 12:51 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by jallmon:
That's what makes me wonder about all of this stuff. Why would you let the most obvious OC (to me) on your coaching staff leave if there was any doubt about EB?
Maybe they didn’t let him. A coach can leave for a promotion without the consent of the team. Kafka may have wanted to prove himself outside Reid’s shadow to help him get a HC job.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:06 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
" allow me to introduce you to "recency bias":
We will agree to disagree on this issue:-) Allow me to introduce you to 'jhit' who said "it is complicated" getting out from underneath the over promotion of EB.

Now why would jwhit say "it is complicated' since EB has no contract as many have stated here on this board and should be a no brainer to move on?

The quote by jwhit "it is complicated" is code for "we live in different times" which is code for 'all things woke' that really accelarated in the NFL after the "Kap situation".
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:09 PM 02-19-2022

It's not complicated to get out from under EB. He isn't even under contract.

Rubes fall for the dramatic bullshit every time.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:10 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Absolutely! Well.....maybe. Is it actually good? Had one across the street from my high school in Texas. We had off campus lunch. Back in my pot smoking days, Grandy's for lunch was reeeeeeeeeeeal good. Haven't smoked pot since those days (almost 30 years gone by), and conversely, haven't eaten at Grandy's since then. You think I would like it still?
not a bad little number for the price.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:11 PM 02-19-2022
What the fuck? must be distraction from the distraction

There have also been questions about whether the Chiefs should bring back Matt Nagy as their offensive coordinator. Charlie Weiss's name, surprisingly, has also been brought up. Things really took a turn for the worse when an unnamed author and unsourced blog post said Mahomes and Bieniemy were rifting all season and that came to a head at halftime of the AFC Championship Game.

https://www.si.com/nfl/chiefs/gm-rep...long-offseason
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:17 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:

It's not complicated to get out from under EB. He isn't even under contract.

Rubes fall for the dramatic bullshit every time.
Your reading comprehension sucks. Read my post again.:-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:19 PM 02-19-2022
Yeah this thread needs to get rompered
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:19 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Your reading comprehension sucks. Read my post again.:-)
I didn't even read what you wrote, Einstein.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:23 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Yeah this thread needs to get rompered
It’s needed it for a couple of days.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:25 PM 02-19-2022
We get it, you can stop spamming the thread now.

The quote by jwhit "it is complicated" is code for "we live in different times" which is code for 'all things woke' that really accelarated in the NFL after the "Kap situation".
And why I have said, "we live in different times".

Thx jwhit!:-)
the wokist culture because the NFL knows their product is 80/20 black who for the most part support wokist culture.

HINT:In "different times" they do NOW. Prior to Kapernick you are correct and how I defined that as "status quo". But since Kap, the NFL has cowered on so many levels to these "different times".
It's because we live in different times.
BUT again we live in different times.
This is my point, we live in different times.
Technically you are correct and I get where you are coming and would agree IF we didn't live in different times.
what the Chiefs do or don't do)unless he has high character and just owns it and moves on.[/U][/I][/B] Which is what I hope happens BUT these are different times.
Not yet. You are correct IF these are normal times BUT these are not normal times.
In normal non-Woke times yes you are correct. These are different times my friend and especially if you are black. Nothing is off the table here for both parties and especially for Eric IMHO.
In normal non-woke times yes, BUT in these PC Woke times ???? Seriously ?????? Flores ring a bell for you ??? A man without a contract especially will throw down no doubt !!

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:28 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
We get it, you can stop spamming the thread now.
Thx for the grace and allowing for context here in my posts because I really was not trying to be political for political sake.:-)
[Reply]
Page 91 of 172
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101141 > Last »
Up