ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 91 of 131
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:13 PM 06-08-2022
I feel like a name change is in order but can't decide between
Pitt Gorilla Math
Pitt Gorilla Moron

Thoughts?
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 04:14 PM 06-08-2022
These finals really don’t have that star power to get the ratings. No one in Boston is a superstar and Curry is probably the most boring superstar in the league to watch unless you just really like 3 point contests. He never really has that athletic wow factor in his game that makes it must watch TV.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:18 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I feel like a name change is in order but can't decide between
Pitt Gorilla Math
Pitt Gorilla Moron

Thoughts?
Your insults are fine, but they still don't answer the questions. Did I say something inaccurate? Who made the claim you suggested?
[Reply]
Pablo 04:18 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Who made that claim?
So we’re just stating facts based on the tweet then? UNC v St Peters drew 1.7 million more than game 2 of the NBA finals. Neat huh?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:24 PM 06-08-2022
So then, what were you trying to infer with these statements if not what Bearcat posted above?

Through only two games of the Finals, ~5 million more people have tuned in for the NBA Finals than the college basketball final.
Did I miss something? ~5 isn't close enough to 6.3 for you? FFS, man.

[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:25 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
These finals really don’t have that star power to get the ratings. No one in Boston is a superstar and Curry is probably the most boring superstar in the league to watch unless you just really like 3 point contests. He never really has that athletic wow factor in his game that makes it must watch TV.
Precisely why LeBron needs to get back to the Finals by any means possible before his career is over. Even in its latter stages, he's just more compelling than anyone else. You even have people still talking about what he might or might not have done 16 years ago rather than the actual games.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:26 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
So then, what were you trying to infer with these statements if not what Bearcat posted above?
Nothing at all. He just wanted us all to note that he kinda did the math
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:28 PM 06-08-2022
:-) My mans KCC still can't explain away Lebron conspiring with Wade and Bosh to make his super team all the way back in 2006. It's okay to admit he's a bitch, bro. Super talented bitch, but a bitch nonetheless.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 04:31 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
So we’re just stating facts based on the tweet then? UNC v St Peters drew 1.7 million more than game 2 of the NBA finals. Neat huh?
It is crazy the draw that UNC obviously has over all of the other NCAA programs. The Jordan effect is real.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 04:33 PM 06-08-2022
:-) My mans KCC still can't explain away Lebron conspiring with Wade and Bosh to make his super team all the way back in 2006. It's okay to admit he's a bitch, bro. Super talented bitch, but a bitch nonetheless.
He also can't explain why a Curry/Durant v lebron final only drew 2 mil more American viewers than a curry v kawhi final that had only one usa team in it.
[Reply]
ARROW2 05:23 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Precisely why LeBron needs to get back to the Finals by any means possible before his career is over. Even in its latter stages, he's just more compelling than anyone else. You even have people still talking about what he might or might not have done 16 years ago rather than the actual games.

He is boring too. Just overhyped. Not aesthetically pleasing like Magic, Kareem, Kobe, Mike, Dream, Bird, Zeke, etc.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 05:31 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
He is boring too. Just overhyped. Not aesthetically pleasing like Magic, Kareem, Kobe, Mike, Dream, Bird, Zeke, etc.
To be fair, he’s much more aesthetically pleasing than Kobe has looked these past couple years.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:05 PM 06-08-2022
Did we ever get to the bottom of this?
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:09 PM 06-08-2022
So does anyone really think that if this series goes to a game 7 that it wouldn’t surpass that NCAA final? People generally like do or die games more than the beginning of the series. I don’t think there is any doubt that if this series does become interesting and stretches to a full 7 game series that it would surpass everyone of those games on that list.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:22 PM 06-08-2022
:-) Celtics had set the hoop on the Warriors side of the court a bit higher for their practice. Got caught and they had to lower it
[Reply]
Page 91 of 131
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101 > Last »
Up