ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 91 of 107
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:47 PM 06-30-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Changing Bill Snyder's diaper and giving him sponge baths.
:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:00 PM 06-30-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Changing Bill Snyder's diaper and giving him sponge baths.
:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 02:29 AM 07-01-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Shitting on Mahomes for over a year sure does.
I feel strange I have to now defend Keitzman. His reputation preceeds him so he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt for anything he does now but thats not fair to say he shitted on Mahomes. He recognized his talent - he just wasnt sold he would be as good as he is. If we are being unbiased - most of the national media didnt think he would be the nfl mvp.

Shitting on Mahomes is not quite a good way of putting it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:04 AM 07-01-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:

Shitting on the Mahomes-led Chiefs is obviously a bad career decision....it just usurped a 20+ year media vet....who thought he was untouchable.

Welcome to your next-generation Chiefs....PMII, inadvertently, taking out the trash.

Good times for KC fans...
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 03:20 AM 07-01-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Shitting on the Mahomes-led Chiefs is obviously a bad career decision....it just usurped a 20+ year media vet....who thought he was untouchable.

Welcome to your next-generation Chiefs....PMII, inadvertently, taking out the trash.

Preach!
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:24 AM 07-01-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Preach!
The stench of failure is being systematically removed....the Star better take note. That TMZ style tabloid trash inst going to fly...they have actual interesting things to write about now.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:25 AM 07-01-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

ChiefsPlanet was the progenitor of 37Forever, SOC, and nurturing terror of Clay
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:39 AM 07-01-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
ChiefsPlanet was the progenitor of 37Forever, SOC, and nurturing terror of Clay
I touched on it earlier...KC media is too small time to know what a generational QB means....they are trying to mimic TMZ...and get cheap clickbait off his instant popularity.

Its strange that they could be that stupid...short-sighted.

Chiefs are going to be a world-wide point of interest as long as Mahomes plays here...local hillbilly media better wrap their heads around that....at the very least...pretend like you know what you are doing.

Putting Mahomes address on the news was the most amateur-ass thing I've seen in a while....they really dont know what they have yet.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:16 AM 07-01-2019
I feel strange I have to now defend Keitzman. His reputation preceeds him so he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt for anything he does now but thats not fair to say he shitted on Mahomes. He recognized his talent - he just wasnt sold he would be as good as he is. If we are being unbiased - most of the national media didnt think he would be the nfl mvp.

This.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:21 AM 07-01-2019

KK didn't like the pick. KK wanted Mahomes to sit AT LEAST another year.
KK Loved himself some Alex Smith.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:33 AM 07-01-2019

Umm he definitely thought Mahomes was going to be a bust. Ketizman’s anti-Mahomes agenda is well documented in the official Mahomes thread if you’d like to see for yourself.
[Reply]
FAX 08:04 AM 07-01-2019
In episode 1 of Lonesome Dove, there's a scene where a fat woman crosses Main Street while holding a chicken (I think the fat lady is the dentist's widow). She arrives at the Sheriff's office where she browbeats Sheriff July Johnson into finding and arresting Jake Spoon for killing the dentist (even though everyone knows the killing was an accident).

Then, as she's forcing her will upon July, the chicken she's holding tries to escape her grasp so she wrings its neck.

This, I believe, is a metaphor that can teach us a little something about Brooke Pryor and KK.

FAX
[Reply]
O.city 08:07 AM 07-01-2019
I'm of the opinion that as long as you're talking about the sport between the lines, on the field shit, it's fine.

If I don't like what you're saying, I can turn it off and move on. Radio is kind of dying with the podcasts and such anyway, so people are tuning them out, good or bad.

But once you get into off field stuff and/or family stuff, well that's not gonna end well.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:13 AM 07-01-2019
I loved lonesome dove.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:24 AM 07-01-2019
Hmmm

Some career news...

After a great year with @ArrowheadPride & @610SportsKC, I'm stepping down to pursue a new opportunity with @SportsRadio810! I look forward to expanding my KC sports coverage & hope you'll follow along as I embark on this new, exciting journey! Cheers!

— Aly Trost (@AlyTrost) July 1, 2019

[Reply]
Page 91 of 107
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101 > Last »
Up