ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 91 of 256
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101141191 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:54 AM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Sources also tell Yahoo Sports there’s optimism from those with knowledge of the situation that the meeting with the NFL was considered a “positive” one for Hill, who was surrounded by legal representation during the interview with NFL investigators.
I hope he did have plenty of lawyers, just to let the NFL know that they might have a fight on their hands.

Next up should be Clark forcing the NFL's hand by announcing that Tyreek is welcome to join camp as they consider the matter closed.
[Reply]
stumppy 06:18 AM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

TEREZ BOMB!! Terez says if this is a positive outcome for Tyreek a long my term extension will be negotiated in the not so distant future!!!

Also said the meeting was a very positive one for Tyreek!!
Bullshit! Quit making shit up. This is what he said. Big difference.

Sources also tell Yahoo Sports there’s optimism from those with knowledge of the situation that the meeting with the NFL was considered a “positive” one for Hill,
[Reply]
staylor26 06:29 AM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Bullshit! Quit making shit up. This is what he said. Big difference.

Sources also tell Yahoo Sports there’s optimism from those with knowledge of the situation that the meeting with the NFL was considered a “positive” one for Hill,
Lol so not “very” positive, just positive.
[Reply]
stumppy 06:33 AM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol so not “very” positive, just positive.
More like they're hoping it was positive.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:39 AM 06-28-2019
More like they're hoping it was positive.
This is from Terez, who’s “source” is absolutely with the team. This is also something others have heard.

That means is was probably positive. It’s more than just hope.
[Reply]
-King- 06:54 AM 06-28-2019
After what he did to that poor woman and kid, it's comforting to know the meeting went well.
[Reply]
stumppy 06:56 AM 06-28-2019
This is from Terez, who’s “source” is absolutely with the team. This is also something others have heard.

That means is was probably positive. It’s more than just hope.
Yea, I get that. And that's not what I was pointing out. Surely you can tell the difference.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:58 AM 06-28-2019
Yea, I get that. And that's not what I was pointing out. Surely you can tell the difference.
You just said it’s hope.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:00 AM 06-28-2019
Guys King is trolling again. Don’t give him attention.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:03 AM 06-28-2019
You just said it’s hope.
Too early in the morning to start this shit. If you can't tell the difference between hope/probably and specifically saying something happened then I don't know what to tell you.
[Reply]
-King- 07:03 AM 06-28-2019
Guys King is trolling again. Don’t give him attention.
Check our detective staylor over here guys.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:06 AM 06-28-2019
It's pretty funny how many fans on reddit and such still think he's getting at least 8 games with many thinking he's getting a whole year...it's sad how uninformed many are.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:10 AM 06-28-2019
Too early in the morning to start this shit. If you can't tell the difference between hope/probably and specifically saying something happened then I don't know what to tell you.
Hope means they don’t have a clue and it’s pure speculation.

If the team is telling Terez it was positive, to the point they’re also putting the possibility of a long term deal out there, you can bet your ass it was positive. I just used the word probably to not sound like I personally know for sure.
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:15 AM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's pretty funny how many fans on reddit and such still think he's getting at least 8 games with many thinking he's getting a whole year...it's sad how uninformed many are.
Well, if you were a low information fan and just read major articles about Hill from the MSM, why wouldn't you think he'd be in big trouble?
[Reply]
Mecca 07:19 AM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Well, if you were a low information fan and just read major articles about Hill from the MSM, why wouldn't you think he'd be in big trouble?
It's just ridiculous how in the internet age it's not hard to find information and everyone is so uninformed.

I think most people don't want more info because well him being out helps their team.
[Reply]
Page 91 of 256
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101141191 > Last »
Up