ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 146
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:00 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by philfree:
Naw man the Chiefs would have had one more play to get into FG range and they would have done it. Just like 13 seconds.....
That's very possible. Plus it wouldn't have been the first 60 yarder Butker ever made.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:01 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by philfree:
Naw man the Chiefs would have had one more play to get into FG range and they would have done it. Just like 13 seconds.....
That's the part that drives me the most insane of all the whining. "tHe gAmE wOulD hAve goNe tO oVerTimE!"

No. Mahomes would have picked up 10 yards on the next play and Butker would have drilled the kick. The end.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:11 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I didn't watch the video either. Sounds like I don't have to.

What it boils down to is the Chiefs got taken to the end of the game and scoring a last second field goal to win it, with the help of the penalty. It would have gone to overtime otherwise. While the eagles sailed past their opponents with ease, irregardless that their best opponent was down to a running back for a QB.

That's it. That's all they see. They don't have the insight nor thought process to conclude otherwise.
It’s not even that. It’s the blatant disrespect of this team. The AFC is stronger than the NFC but we’re constantly talked about like we’re some lucky team that only survives because of Mahomes. Even though the defense has stepped up in both games.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:13 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
It’s not even that. It’s the blatant disrespect of this team. The AFC is stronger than the NFC but we’re constantly talked about like we’re some lucky team that only survives because of Mahomes. Even though the defense has stepped up in both games.
Yup, but make no mistake about it, this team hears all of that, and they feed off of it.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:47 PM 02-07-2023
The Eagles are better at every position other than the QB? Is that really what McCoy just said? Get the **** out of here.

McCoy is just a salty bitch.
And you gotta love how they were talking about him in the Chiefs SB win. Didn't he not even dress for that game? I thought Andy was done with his crap ball security by the playoffs that season. And McCoy just let them go with it.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:49 PM 02-07-2023
The Eagles are better at every position other than the QB? Is that really what McCoy just said? Get the **** out of here.

McCoy is just a salty bitch.
I've watched several clips on Youtube the past several days and it seems that the main theme throughout the national media is that the Eagles overall talent is way better than the Chiefs. That's just ridiculous. It may be marginally better , if at all, IMO.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:50 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
This reminds me of the media getting excited over the 49ers before we played them in the SB.

How does KC have a chance?

Etc, etc
That's exactly what I've been saying. This is eerily similar to going up against the 49ers three years ago.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:50 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
And you gotta love how they were talking about him in the Chiefs SB win. Didn't he not even dress for that game? I thought Andy was done with his crap ball security by the playoffs that season. And McCoy just let them go with it.
I have it on pretty good authority that it wasn't just the fumbles. Shady did something that really pissed of Reid and basically got himself kicked off the team.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:51 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The 49ers more talented front 4 but they didn't have as much depth as the Eagles.
That's fair, but the 49ers had all 1st round draft picks on their defensive line.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:51 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I have it on pretty good authority that it wasn't just the fumbles. Shady did something that really pissed of Reid and basically got himself kicked off the team.
I can believe it. He seems like a dumb arse.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:54 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
The only redeeming value of that video is Joy's tits - which are spectacular BTW. The rest is just pure Eagles propaganda, which is bordering on insanity at this point. JMHO
This is pretty much everyone other than Nick Wright...All the same crap and not taking into account the Iggles soft ass schedule.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:59 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's what everybody said about the Bengals and they couldn't do it.

How many teams have ever truly shut down Kelce, especially in the playoffs.

They're going to mug him. They're going to double him and bracket him.

And he's still going have 8-10 catches and a TD, at least.
Exactly. He has 7 straight 1,000 yard seasons, and is second all time in playoff yards and tied for second in playoff TDs. If stopping him was so easy he wouldn’t have those numbers. It’s not like he’s not Mahomes favorite target or something.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:00 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
The interesting part about Hurts is that he's attempted about 200 fewer passes than Pat, but has 12 more sacks, and played 2 fewer games. And, no one, and I mean no one, is talking about this being THE BEST offense that Philly will have faced all year, and they sure AF haven't faced a QB like Mahomes.

I'm sorry, but I'm not falling for the Philly hype machine that media is force feeding the viewer.
It has been brought up by a few commentators. But yeah, most of them are all over the Eagles. I mean, yeah, 70 sacks looks amazing. But taken in context, it might not be quite all that. Still great, but not necessarily the historic defense that they're trying to make it seem.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:01 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
It has been brought up by a few commentators. But yeah, most of them are all over the Eagles. I mean, yeah, 70 sacks looks amazing. But taken in context, it might not be quite all that. Still great, but not necessarily the historic defense that they're trying to make it seem.
Like others have said, the Eagles' sack numbers are an outlier. They have far and away the most sacks but when you look at pressure percentages and the like, they fall right back into the pack.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:03 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
That's very possible. Plus it wouldn't have been the first 60 yarder Butker ever made.
I have all the faith in the world in Butker making a clutch FG. However, he wasn't going to make a 60 yarder in that cold and wind.
[Reply]
Page 90 of 146
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140 > Last »
Up