ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 139
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-23-2021
Most weeks it varies which football team in the National Football League that I would most like to see lose the competition in which they play. For instance, last week the team I hoped would lose their match more than any other team was the Washington Football Team. This week, that honor goes to the Tennessee Titans, who coincidentally are matched up against my most favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs!!!

Some people have asked me, "Jew boy, aren't you scared of King Henry?" My answer: "FUCK NO!!!!" I can barely tell apart King Henry from Queen Latifah, except Queen Latifah doesn't have a shit burrito hanging off the back of her head. Seriously, it looks like someone went on a 3 month all-cheese diet, had one meal at Taco Bell, and attached the result's to the back of a football helmet. Not to mention the fact the Titans won't be able to run the ball after the Chiefs take an early lead, and the field is covered in carcosa's CUM!!!

Long story short, we are going to give the Titans a Philadelphia sidecar, and most likely end up winning this game 69-0!!!

:-)GO CHUEFS!!!:-)
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:00 PM 10-24-2021
These injuries will hurt the Titans next week when they play a real NFL defense.
[Reply]
-King- 01:00 PM 10-24-2021
At this pace Tennessee will have their ball boys playing O-line by the end of the game and we still won't get any pressure
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:00 PM 10-24-2021
Andy kicking that FG as if the Chiefs defense was going to get a quick stop… or any type of stop.

Hilarious.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:00 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
CBS should cut away from this game. Showing rape on national tv is bad form

Cincinnati vs Baltimore is a great game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:01 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Didn't read this, anyway shut the fuck up you textbook Dunning-Kruger case
Leave it to the Chiefs to, no matter how bad the team is, the fans are worse.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 01:01 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
has anyone ever actually covered a RB in this defense?
Ben Niemann, four steps behind the play again.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 01:01 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We may be trailing, but we're killing their offensive linemen.
The Titans just keep sticking in future Hall of Famers though.
Unlucky on our part.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:01 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Andy kicking that FG as if the Chiefs defense was going to get a quick stop… or any type of stop.

Hilarious.

Andy doesn’t adapt very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:01 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
I think him turning the ball over more than any other player in the league is a huge ****ing problem too. They have 2 scored based on Mahomes turnovers. Avoidable turnovers.
It's an issue for sure. It's interesting, though, that these things are happening in games where are defense either can't stop anybody and/or we're in a huge deficit because of the defense. That may not be a coincidence.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:01 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
Can start with a interim D-coordinator next week, Reid.
That going to make Clark, Jones, and Reed not suck?
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:01 PM 10-24-2021
Run it Back ruined this team. Guys should have been let go and they thought they could just coast and do it again.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 01:02 PM 10-24-2021
Titans are made of glass and still can’t beat them
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:02 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
You don't remember what a bad quarterback year is if you think he's having a bad year. 2nd in QBR in the NFL coming into this game.
You can't call a QB that turns the ball over this much the best QB in football even if he is the most talented. He should be the best in football, but he's not playing like it at all.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:02 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Leave it to the Chiefs to, no matter how bad the team is, the fans are worse.
Then go the fuck away.
[Reply]
jd1020 01:02 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Hilarious.
Has Reid ever been shutout in a game? Thats the only explanation I can come up with for kicking the FG.
[Reply]
Page 90 of 139
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100 > Last »
Up