ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>2024 COPA America Thread
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:01 PM 06-20-2024
Beautiful opening message! I can't believe they opened with a prayer. Love it.

Go USA!

Argentina should beat Canada. I hope they do.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:12 PM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Lack of discipline can certainly be hung on the coach.
Especially one who caused a shit ton of controversy for trying to be some sort of authoritative disciplinarian with all the Reyna drama. He hasn’t earned any sort of grace period with this team. It’s a joke we hired him back in the first place. If we get grouped out by Panama you simply can’t keep him around for 26.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:13 PM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Imagine being from a country that still gets owned by Berhalter and can’t capitalize on his weaknesses. That’s gotta be even more embarrassing.
Should have hired Marsch while you had the chance. He’s gonna coach circles around that joke you still have.

I’m gonna laugh next week when Canada makes the knockout with USA and Mexico sent home in far easier groups :-)
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:17 PM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Should have hired Marsch while you had the chance. He’s gonna coach circles around that joke you still have.

I’m gonna laugh next week when Canada makes the knockout with USA and Mexico sent home in far easier groups :-)
Did they leave Marsch home for the Nations League final. Could have sworn that was him leading his team to that ass whooping. No one gives a shit about Canadian soccer. Stop trolling
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:23 PM 06-27-2024
Meh, I'll be on a dive trip on Monday with little to no Internet, so I'll have to wait until the boat is near enough to a cell tower to find out if we were able to pull our heads out of our asses.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:25 PM 06-27-2024
Did they leave Marsch home for the Nations League final. Could have sworn that was him leading his team to that ass whooping. No one gives a shit about Canadian soccer. Stop trolling
You couldn’t possibly be talking about a match that happened 11 months before Marsch was even hired, right? :-)

And trolling? You’re the guy who trashed Canada soccer out of the blue 3 pages ago after a great win for that program. Now you want to cry about me when USA gets exposed once again as a waste of talent managed by Berhalter? Is turnabout not fair play?
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:34 PM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
You couldn’t possibly be talking about a match that happened 11 months before Marsch was even hired, right? :-)

And trolling? You’re the guy who trashed Canada soccer out of the blue 3 pages ago after a great win for that program. Now you want to cry about me when USA gets exposed once again as a waste of talent managed by Berhalter? Is turnabout not fair play?
No one knows when Marsch took over honestly. They just know when he fell out of relevancy and had to leave the premier league. That is funny that Canada settled for him. Explains why they’ve disappeared lately and we didn’t see them in the Nations league at all this year.

Somehow the US will still have much better odds in Vegas to advance but you’ll continue acting like Canada has a chance against Chile for some reason. Saying they’re better than any team in this tournament was hilarious so that’s why I responded
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:46 PM 06-27-2024
I am not down on Greg as much as others I think we have the squad to do better and really they should be playing better...having said that I do wish Marsch was our coach.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:48 PM 06-27-2024
No one knows when Marsch took over honestly.
Well it's pretty clear you have no idea given your commentary in this thread about Nations League finals from over a year ago now.

Originally Posted by :
Explains why they’ve disappeared lately and we didn’t see them in the Nations league at all this year.
He was hired last month. :-)

Originally Posted by :
Somehow the US will still have much better odds in Vegas to advance but you’ll continue acting like Canada has a chance against Chile for some reason. Saying they’re better than any team in this tournament was hilarious so that’s why I responded
Canada's ELO is better than 7 teams of the 15 other teams in the tournament including Chile (you seem to think Chile is still good like they were a decade ago and not washed). It'll be higher than USAs soon enough so long as Berhalter sticks around (and you know he will).

https://www.eloratings.net/
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:57 PM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I am not down on Greg as much as others I think we have the squad to do better and really they should be playing better...having said that I do wish Marsch was our coach.
You also probably think Peter Vermes is still serviceable as a manager so we’ll take that for what it’s worth.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 07:00 PM 06-27-2024
Yeah Berhalter is pretty much outclassed in nearly all matches (ironically except Mexico).

Should have been gone a long time ago
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:56 PM 06-27-2024
You also probably think Peter Vermes is still serviceable as a manager so we’ll take that for what it’s worth.
Hey man just glad to see you posting on soccer threads again after your takes were so bad and embarrassing you just took a break from it all.

Welcome back.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:05 PM 06-27-2024
Hey man just glad to see you posting on soccer threads again after your takes were so bad and embarrassing you just took a break from it all.

Welcome back.
We can pull up any of the soccer threads if you want. You’ve disappeared more than Peter has this season. Care to actually say ANYTHING about the disaster your boy Peter has created or you gonna try to sneak back into hiding again.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:14 PM 06-27-2024
We can pull up any of the soccer threads if you want. You’ve disappeared more than Peter has this season. Care to actually say ANYTHING about the disaster your boy Peter has created or you gonna try to sneak back into hiding again.
You became an absolute ghost. Nobody really talks SKC here...you were the only other one and you went away for a while. Looks its fine man. There is room for everybody around here. Some people just like listening to themselves bitch you are always welcome even if you don't always show.

Teams are up teams are down it is what it is...will be interesting to see how SKC pivots from all of this.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:23 PM 06-27-2024
You became an absolute ghost. Nobody really talks SKC here...you were the only other one and you went away for a while. Looks its fine man. There is room for everybody around here. Some people just like listening to themselves bitch you are always welcome even if you don't always show.
So no comment at all about Peter Vermes destroying the team you claim to love so much. You’ve been hiding from this thread all season. Just make a comment in any of the threads. Are you still behind Peter Vermes as our manager or have you finally come to terms that’s it’s time to move on like the rest of us did awhile ago?
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:25 PM 06-27-2024
So no comment at all about Peter Vermes destroying the team you claim to love so much. You’ve been hiding from this thread all season. Just make a comment in any of the threads. Are you still behind Peter Vermes as our manager or have you finally come to terms that’s it’s time to move on like the rest of us did awhile ago?
I am interested to see how they pivot from this season. I am not an armchair expert I love the team and hope there are better days soon.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up