ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Unruly Golfer arrested!!
HonestChieffan 07:29 AM 05-17-2024

Full details on Scottie Scheffler’s arrest, excellent reporting by @JeffDarlington.

pic.twitter.com/GnRFR9gEgS

— Kevin Negandhi (@KevinNegandhi) May 17, 2024

Butker thrilled media moves to Scotty
[Reply]
BWillie 10:13 AM 05-24-2024
This cop fkn fired yet?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:58 AM 05-24-2024
Originally Posted by kstater:
I'm trying to figure out why they'd hold a press conference for this video. Unless the goal was to publicly humiliate the officer. I see no way this would go to trial. The defense attorney would have a field day.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
I guarantee they want to fire him, they probably cost the PGA ever coming back there and the owner of that course is a rich dude who likely went nuts in the station when he went to get Scottie.
[Reply]
wazu 09:23 AM 05-29-2024

NEW: Charges against Scottie Scheffler will be dropped today. The agreement stipulates that both sides agree not to pursue any legal action related to the ramifications of the May 17 arrest. pic.twitter.com/g5uYPfIFag

— Terry Meiners ™️ (@terrymeiners) May 29, 2024

[Reply]
O.city 09:26 AM 05-29-2024
The officer trying to gaslight Scottie into saying whatever there is bullshit. "Stop whenever someone tells you to"

Uh no man. Tell me you're a cop and I'll gladly stop. Don't just start dragging me out of a car. That's out shit gets out of hand.
[Reply]
notorious 09:33 AM 05-29-2024
I don't like it when they get off easy. Just means they will hardcore fuck someone over that can't fight back like Scheffler did/can.
[Reply]
K9Texan 09:44 AM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I guarantee they want to fire him, they probably cost the PGA ever coming back there and the owner of that course is a rich dude who likely went nuts in the station when he went to get Scottie.
Had it been some regular dude he'd still be facing a felony conviction and all because the cop was having a bad morning.
[Reply]
K9Texan 09:47 AM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
So the government will only drop the charges against Scheffler as long as he agrees not to sue the city and the cop for extreme and probably illegal actions? What a crooked bunch of goons.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:52 AM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by K9Texan:
Had it been some regular dude he'd still be facing a felony conviction and all because the cop was having a bad morning.
Probably and the video footage wouldn't have been available for some reason.
[Reply]
cripple creek 09:55 AM 05-29-2024
happy gilmore part 2?
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 10:11 AM 05-29-2024
So I guess the lesson here is, if someone in a poncho starts hitting your car, do whatever they say?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:13 AM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Probably and the video footage wouldn't have been available for some reason.
Oh you mean like dude not having his body cam on? Louisville PD has a pretty long list of shitty conduct so none of it is surprising.
[Reply]
O.city 10:18 AM 05-29-2024
So the government will only drop the charges against Scheffler as long as he agrees not to sue the city and the cop for extreme and probably illegal actions? What a crooked bunch of goons.
That was kinda what I was thinking.

He doesn't wanna go to trial I'd imagine, so they'll want them dropped but still....
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:18 AM 05-29-2024
It's a shame. I'm sure a long drawn out public trial is the last thing Sheffler wants but it'd be nice to see these bumblefucks get raked over the coals like they deserve.
[Reply]
O.city 11:18 AM 05-29-2024
"We'll drop the charges as long as you don't sue us"
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:25 AM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
So I guess the lesson here is, if someone in a poncho starts hitting your car, do whatever they say?

I have this sneaking suspicion this cop will be quietly asked to retire in a few months
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up